If our friends on the left are so oppossed to a wall to protect Americans?

Fucking hypocrites on everything.. Guns, Racism, Bigotry, Sexism, The Wall.. name it and these flakes are nothing but frauds.

Yep even that nobody should go hungry they are always whining about....

Delegate slams DNC for not donating leftover food to poor

http://nypost.com/2016/07/26/delegate-slams-dnc-for-not-donating-leftover-food-to-poor/
I read that shit last night. They threw away perfectly good food that the homeless and Soup kitchens desperately needed..
That's the caterer's decision, not the DNC. Kentucky Fried Chicken throws out its food at the end of the night--company policy employees can't take it home or do anything else with it. Some donut shops allow their old donuts to go to soup kitchens. It's all up to the business making the food. I suppose this delegate throws a shit fit every time she's in a restaurant and someone doesn't clean their plate, too.

Wrong, the DNC owns the food. I've dealt with this through my husband's law firm's events

I would expect that we understand the problem and know the stats before investing billions of dollars in building a wall.
And how many billions has illegal immigration cost us? And how many billions will it continue to cost us, especially every time Democrats are in power and want more voters?
Immigration enforcement has cost billions. We also make billions off of immigrants. Building a wall is a waste of money. I'm fine with funding boarder security and better monitoring and making areas of legal immigration, deportation, and visa programs much more efficient.

It's not just a wall and your done . The plan calls for extra patrols , helicopters , upkeep , drones flying 24/7 ! Think of the cost vs the benefit ! ?

Fucking hypocrites on everything.. Guns, Racism, Bigotry, Sexism, The Wall.. name it and these flakes are nothing but frauds.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/26/delegate-slams-dnc-for-not-donating-leftover-food-to-poor/
I read that shit last night. They threw away perfectly good food that the homeless and Soup kitchens desperately needed..
That's the caterer's decision, not the DNC. Kentucky Fried Chicken throws out its food at the end of the night--company policy employees can't take it home or do anything else with it. Some donut shops allow their old donuts to go to soup kitchens. It's all up to the business making the food. I suppose this delegate throws a shit fit every time she's in a restaurant and someone doesn't clean their plate, too.

Wrong, the DNC owns the food. I've dealt with this through my husband's law firm's events

Are there local Philly laws preventing them from donating the food?

I would expect that we understand the problem and know the stats before investing billions of dollars in building a wall.
And how many billions has illegal immigration cost us? And how many billions will it continue to cost us, especially every time Democrats are in power and want more voters?
Immigration enforcement has cost billions. We also make billions off of immigrants. Building a wall is a waste of money. I'm fine with funding boarder security and better monitoring and making areas of legal immigration, deportation, and visa programs much more efficient.
Except when Democrats are in power, there IS no border security, monitoring, or deportation, as we can clearly see with this administration and with Hillary's plan to legalize the ones who are currently here ILLEGALLY. A wall will still be there, even when Democrats are in power.

It's not just a wall and your done . The plan calls for extra patrols , helicopters , upkeep , drones flying 24/7 ! Think of the cost vs the benefit ! ?
I am, and it's cheaper than letting them wreck our economy and drain our resources at the expense of our own citizens.

Delegate slams DNC for not donating leftover food to poor | New York Post

Nope. The delegate was told it's not allowed. Haven't you got better things to slam the DNC for? I'm sure you do.

Well last night went off without a hitch - a smashing success!

Will the DNC be able to make it 2 night's in a row without violence or someone trying to breach their wall?

Isn't tonight BLM speech night?

So why do Democrats need a wall if they don't work?

Another right wing idiot chimes in to demand his share of stupid comments.....

A FENCE for crowd control over a 4 day period does NOT equate with a fucking 10 foot permanent WALL over a 2,000 mile span..............Surely there's a grown up to explain it to you, moron.

So why do Democrats need a wall if they don't work?

Another right wing idiot chimes in to demand his share of stupid comments.....

A FENCE for crowd control over a 4 day period does NOT equate with a fucking 10 foot permanent WALL over a 2,000 mile span..............Surely there's a grown up to explain it to you, moron.

Why are the democrat leaders fearful about coming into contact with the folks?

Comparing a 1200 mile wall with an arena fense?

Hey, how about that GOP gun free zone ?

Which one was that? Here are two leftists who were protesting at the repub convention.. Looks like they are armed to me...

20160717-CLE-RNC-2916.jpg

Why are the democrat leaders fearful about coming into contact with the folks?

In your sober moments, even YOU would look at what you wrote above and call yourself a fucking idiot. LOL

yeah, it seems like any time our friends on the left have an opportunity to connect with the people, you know, the folks on the street, they find ways to barricade themselves off

odd, doncha think???

Always pointing their fatass fingers trying to deflect blame - WEASELS
Aren't you doing that right now?
You're a braindead dope.. How am I deflecting blame from myself??? I am listing absolute FACTS as in the emails that the entire world has now seen.. You skunks on the left are a global fucking embarrassment. You own it.. now crawl back in your rat infested cardboard box freak.
Your pointing your finger and talking about some stupid email thing that the media is buzzing about instead of real issues. You're a puppet. Find a better place for that finger

Except when Democrats are in power, there IS no border security, monitoring, or deportation, as we can clearly see with this administration and with Hillary's plan to legalize the ones who are currently here ILLEGALLY. A wall will still be there, even when Democrats are in power.
How is that clear with his administration? Partisan rhetoric aside. Show me how the border situation has gotten significantly worse over the past 8 years

So if it's temporary, it works and if it's permanent, it doesn't work? So far, none of you numskulls have explained why one works and the other doesn't.

With right wing idiots, the questions have to be simple.....So.....

1. Did the RNC erect a fence in Cleveland last week? ....Yes or No?
2. What were the reasons for the RNC's fence? Was it to keep "illegal aliens" out of Cleveland?

The RNC isn't on record saying fences don't work. They put a fence up to keep Black Lies Matter out of their convention hall.

Last edited:
RNC is opposed to a fence for protection?

Is the Englsih langiagei
That's stupid.

Why don't you, instead of sounding stupid, tell us how you can increase labor costs without price increases? Then, while you're at it, explain how the poor will remain silent and be happy when they have to pay higher prices for stuff?

Moron.....Read about how Henry Ford raised his workers' wages so they could afford to buy the cars these workers manufactured.

Ford didn't give a crap whether his workers could buy his cars. He sold 20 million Model-Ts. His workers could have only bought about 100,000 of them. He would have gone broke depending on sales to his workers to keep him afloat.

Then why did you say it then?
Because your logic would imply that a gun ban be used to protect us, which I know you wouldn't support. It shows the flaw in your arguement about the fence

How does a gun ban equate to a physical barrier?
His post was that a fence was used to keep people out of the DNC. Guns were banned from the RNC for safety measures... Do I really need to explain this further

You may as well have claimed that a fish is a bicycle. Yo uhaven't pointed out any kind of equivalence between the two. One is a barrier, the other is a weapon.
The poster made the equivalence between a security measure taken at an event and a national political policy... It was a rediculous comparison just like the gun scenario I made.
The equivalence was between one fence and another. The motive behind each one is where the hypocrisy comes in.

Forum List

Back