If Only Democrats Would Stop Lying.......or Being Clueless

I could literally do this all day. :)

Now watch. Protectionist will continue to lie and say Trump never lies.
I have not said he never lies, you, so far as I've seen in this thread, have not shown that he has lied. All you've been doing is striking out.

The recession belongs to the blob.
If you're referring to 2020, that belongs to the Democrat/China collusion to unleash the coronavirus on the US. Trump's connection is the huge success of reducing the mortality rate 17fold in 4 months, resulting from the various things he did, to lower that rate.

Man, is it ever hard to watch Democrats on TV talk shows. Just now Pete Buttigieg was on Meet the Press (aka Meet the Trump Bashers), and I can't think of a single thing he said that was true. Like other Democrats, when talking about the economy, he completely ignores the great accomplishments of the Trump administration for 3 years, 2017-2019, and only talks about the downturn, which was totally caused by the coronavirus.

Actually, even in spite of the coronavirus, Mayor Pete may not have a talking point with 2020's economy either, since the stock market just recorded record highs this month. Hard to imagine the economy being bad, when the stock market is at its best ever.

Going back to last night, there was a special show on my local NBC affiliate, last night about race relations. One of the shows hosts asked the panel they had there (composed entirely of liberals), what "we who have white privilege, can do" Well, it doesn't help race relations to perpetuate a myth that there is a such thing as "white privilege", when in fact, whites have been the victims of the largest racial discrimination in America (Affirmative Action), for 56 years. All that does is intensify bad race relations by making blacks (beneficiaries) of discrimination, believe that they are victims of it, which is ludicrous.

I would not hestitate to guess that, overall, blacks, all across America, really DO believe that they are victims of racial discrimination, when exactly the opposite of that is true. And all of this distortion and misconception, is caused by and perpetuated by, this false narrative of those on the left, who keep pushing it, and speaking it as if it were the gospel truth.

It would have helped if there would have been at least one conservative on this rigged panel, who would have had the guts to tell it like it is - after I called the station, one person I talked to said they couldn't find any conservative to come on the show. HA HA HA. I can think of hundreds who would have gladly been there, including me.

Getting back to this morning's Meet the Press show, leftist mouthpiece Chuck Todd claimed to refute the common (and truthful) conservative line that Trump rescued America from an Obama economy that was faltering. He claimed to have done a "fact check". His so-called "fact-check" was nothing more than a set of numbers arranged in such a way as to make it appear that there was no change in the economies of Obama and Trump.

Todd looked at the 4 years of Obama's 2nd term, as depicted by the Obama-friendly BEA and showed a GDP growth % about the same (2.2%) as Trump's first term up until December 2019. What Todd doesn't mention is that the BEA that he uses as a source, is a laughingstock, which has been cooking the books on these numbers regularly since Trump had a 4.2% GDP in his best month (which the BEA lowered to 3.3%). Since then, Trump's numbers have been posted, only to be shown lower than they first were, while Obama's numbers kept getting raised. Did they really think nobody was noticing ?

So here's what Todd wants us to look at (keeping in mind that these numbers are already culitvated/elevated for Obama) >>

View attachment 378663

And HERE is what conservatives refer to regarding Obama's faltering economy (his last 2 years) which, of course Todd omitted from his "fact check" >>

View attachment 378662

And now for the REAL fact check, HERE is the V shape of Obama's recession, and Trump's rescue, just as conservatives rightly claim, and as Chuck Todd tried to cover up and distract us away from >>>

View attachment 378666
So what did Mayor Pete lie about in that interview, can you post one of the specific lies?

Ignoring Trumps great accomplishments is not lying by the way.
No but it is ignoring them. glad you think they are great.

It's true. US has been the subject of largest mass movement of people ever witnessed.
I don't doubt that. Estimates of illegal immigration alone top 40 million (more than the total populations of most countries)

Our immigration laws are among the strictest in the world.

Lies roll of Trump's tongue, and you fools lap it up.
It's all in how you look at those laws, including the enforcement of them (or lack thereof). Not many countries (if any) have sanctuary city laws, like exist in America.

Nope even then they would be horrible. They complain about right wing radicals who are on the very fringe and barely even got a voice to express their opinions. Left wing radicals are in the mainstream and have a major platform now. They still have no patriotism, no respect or even a clue about the constitution, no respect for the american people if they do not agree with them, do not even have a real agenda anymore it is all fairy tales.

" Trump goes way beyond little white lies" Not a single of those 16k lies is as unbelievable or serious as a single democrat lie. Unless you believe Hillary when she did not know she was not supposed to destroy subpoenaed evidence or that Bill Clinton was meeting the AG on the tarmac to chit chat about the kids. Or that Obama was legitimately investigating Trump before and after the election. Or plutonium 1 or fast and the furious or bengazi or Hunter Biden ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC. If a Democrat was out front in the media all the time when all they do is try to bash you there would be 10 times as many lies out of their mouths.
yeah yeah, bengazi...... in the meantime here's this trump character lying through his teeth about the great great health care he has planned...Instead of health care he concentrated on passing huge tax breaks like all republicans do. Tax breaks that favor mostly the very wealthy of course.

Trump goes way beyond little white lies.
These wild claims have been around for 3 years now. We just laugh at them. You think you got a REAL lie that Trump has told ? (pertaining to government) Bring it on. Let's hear it.

Benghazi again. In the meantime how many of trump's cohorts were found guilty, sent to prison, got pardoned by trump... on and on. It's like a mafia movie and his base does not care. They keep singing his praises no matter what kind of a low life he is.

Trump goes way beyond little white lies.
These wild claims have been around for 3 years now. We just laugh at them. You think you got a REAL lie that Trump has told ? (pertaining to government) Bring it on. Let's hear it.
I just posted one of his wild claims about his intention to give great health care. Just b.s. He never worked on it, all talk.

At this point I must say I[ve given a few people a cjhance to present ONE LIE that trumpo has told and you all have failed to do so. NOW, I fhave tisay that the subjst of Trump lying is not the TOPIC if this thread,

The TOPIC is DEMOCRATS lying, not Trump. So pleas epost on topic, or go fond a thread that talks about Trump possibly lying. NO derailing allowed here. I've given you all enough rope already,

Back to the topic. >>>

And further off topic posts will be reported/

I just posted one of his wild claims about his intention to give great health care. Just b.s. He never worked on it, all talk.
I refuted that in a previous post (# 47) with a long list of Trump great healthcare. Read the thread before posting. And stay on topic >> Democrat lying, not Trump/

At this point I must say I[ve given a few people a cjhance to present ONE LIE that trumpo has told and you all have failed to do so. NOW, I fhave tisay that the subjst of Trump lying is not the TOPIC if this thread,

The TOPIC is DEMOCRATS lying, not Trump. So pleas epost on topic, or go fond a thread that talks about Trump possibly lying. NO derailing allowed here. I've given you all enough rope already,

Back to the topic. >>>

And further off topic posts will be reported/
Got the message. Did one post before I saw this. Later.

Benghazi again. In the meantime how many of trump's cohorts were found guilty, sent to prison, got pardoned by trump... on and on. It's like a mafia movie and his base does not care. They keep singing his praises no matter what kind of a low life he is.
At least someone is getting arrested. These guys getting arrested because the dems are investigating anyone that supports trump. If the same was happening on the left there would be no democrats left out of jail. Democrats commit crimes right out in front of everyone to plainly see like Hillary destroying evidence or Hunter Biden. Yet nothing is done because they are just as much in control of the DoJ as they are the media. And they are getting pardoned because whether they guilty or not there was no valid predication to investigate them in the first place which makes them innocent. But I understand your are a Democrat who does not believe in or know the law.

Nope even then they would be horrible. They complain about right wing radicals who are on the very fringe and barely even got a voice to express their opinions. Left wing radicals are in the mainstream and have a major platform now. They still have no patriotism, no respect or even a clue about the constitution, no respect for the american people if they do not agree with them, do not even have a real agenda anymore it is all fairy tales.

" Trump goes way beyond little white lies" Not a single of those 16k lies is as unbelievable or serious as a single democrat lie. Unless you believe Hillary when she did not know she was not supposed to destroy subpoenaed evidence or that Bill Clinton was meeting the AG on the tarmac to chit chat about the kids. Or that Obama was legitimately investigating Trump before and after the election. Or plutonium 1 or fast and the furious or bengazi or Hunter Biden ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC. If a Democrat was out front in the media all the time when all they do is try to bash you there would be 10 times as many lies out of their mouths.
Great post. Keep up the good work, Gaeandilth, and Welcome to the forum. Keep posting.

Man, is it ever hard to watch Democrats on TV talk shows. Just now Pete Buttigieg was on Meet the Press (aka Meet the Trump Bashers), and I can't think of a single thing he said that was true. Like other Democrats, when talking about the economy, he completely ignores the great accomplishments of the Trump administration for 3 years, 2017-2019, and only talks about the downturn, which was totally caused by the coronavirus.

Actually, even in spite of the coronavirus, Mayor Pete may not have a talking point with 2020's economy either, since the stock market just recorded record highs this month. Hard to imagine the economy being bad, when the stock market is at its best ever.

Going back to last night, there was a special show on my local NBC affiliate, last night about race relations. One of the shows hosts asked the panel they had there (composed entirely of liberals), what "we who have white privilege, can do" Well, it doesn't help race relations to perpetuate a myth that there is a such thing as "white privilege", when in fact, whites have been the victims of the largest racial discrimination in America (Affirmative Action), for 56 years. All that does is intensify bad race relations by making blacks (beneficiaries) of discrimination, believe that they are victims of it, which is ludicrous.

I would not hestitate to guess that, overall, blacks, all across America, really DO believe that they are victims of racial discrimination, when exactly the opposite of that is true. And all of this distortion and misconception, is caused by and perpetuated by, this false narrative of those on the left, who keep pushing it, and speaking it as if it were the gospel truth.

It would have helped if there would have been at least one conservative on this rigged panel, who would have had the guts to tell it like it is - after I called the station, one person I talked to said they couldn't find any conservative to come on the show. HA HA HA. I can think of hundreds who would have gladly been there, including me.

Getting back to this morning's Meet the Press show, leftist mouthpiece Chuck Todd claimed to refute the common (and truthful) conservative line that Trump rescued America from an Obama economy that was faltering. He claimed to have done a "fact check". His so-called "fact-check" was nothing more than a set of numbers arranged in such a way as to make it appear that there was no change in the economies of Obama and Trump.

Todd looked at the 4 years of Obama's 2nd term, as depicted by the Obama-friendly BEA and showed a GDP growth % about the same (2.2%) as Trump's first term up until December 2019. What Todd doesn't mention is that the BEA that he uses as a source, is a laughingstock, which has been cooking the books on these numbers regularly since Trump had a 4.2% GDP in his best month (which the BEA lowered to 3.3%). Since then, Trump's numbers have been posted, only to be shown lower than they first were, while Obama's numbers kept getting raised. Did they really think nobody was noticing ?

So here's what Todd wants us to look at (keeping in mind that these numbers are already culitvated/elevated for Obama) >>

View attachment 378663

And HERE is what conservatives refer to regarding Obama's faltering economy (his last 2 years) which, of course Todd omitted from his "fact check" >>

View attachment 378662

And now for the REAL fact check, HERE is the V shape of Obama's recession, and Trump's rescue, just as conservatives rightly claim, and as Chuck Todd tried to cover up and distract us away from >>>

View attachment 378666

View attachment 378663

View attachment 378662

View attachment 378666

Trump and supporters like you are the biggest liars. You people have been lying for weeks about topics such as mail in voting. The fact is that Trump had a unemployment rate of 4.7% to deal with when he took office. Hardly a daunting figure. The economy started improving under Obama and continued under Trump. Neither had anything to do with it.

The stock market has no connection with Main Street anymore. People are suffering while Wall Street is partying. A higher stock market means nothing to the average person.

The fact is that the Republicans are the party of white supremacists. Republicans have offended blacks, Hispanics, Muslims and women. It is not myth. Blacks clearly do get treated different by the police yet Republicans holde up police reform legislation.

You did exactly what you accuse Todd of doing. The GDP growth for 2017, 2018 and 2019 are 2.4, 2.9 and 2.3 respectively. Hardly superior to Obama's numbers. You attack the source because you don't like the truth. You create your own reality by creating another conspiracy theory. You find a source that matches what you want it to. Why should we believe your source.

So what did Mayor Pete lie about in that interview, can you post one of the specific lies?

Ignoring Trumps great accomplishments is not lying by the way.
1. Buttigieg said "our country is doing the worst of any developed nation, when it come to dealing with the coronavirus"

LIE! The US has a very low death rate (only 3.14%) relative to many developed and undeveloped countries. This is lower than Italy, UK, France , Belgium, Hungary, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, Canada, Sweden, Ireland, Iran, Egypt, China, Switzerland, Finland, Romania, Germany, Denmark, Bulgaria, Portugal, Lithuania, Poland, Brazil.

2. He said>> "Some of our economic numbers are the worst they've been since 1876" A very clever ploy used by politicians. "Some of our economic numbers" could mean hundreds of insignificant things. Could be sales of hula hoops. Note that Pete doesn't say WHAT "economic numbers"

3. He said >> "We have a president who is dIsmantling American healthcare."

LIE! President Trump’s Administration is working to provide Americans with affordable alternatives to Obamacare.
  • The Administration expanded short-term, limited duration health insurance plans that are expected to be nearly 50 percent cheaper than unsubsidized Obamacare plans.
  • President Trump has expanded association health plans, allowing more employers to join together across State lines and affordably offer coverage to their employees.
  • The Administration proposed a reform to Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) regulations that will give consumers more freedom to purchase benefits that fit their needs.
  • Roughly 800,000 employers are expected to provide HRAs for more than 10 million employees once the rule finalized.
  • Americans have more healthcare freedom thanks to the President signing legislation that ended Obamacare’s individual mandate penalty.
  • While healthcare premiums had been steadily increasing as a result of Obamacare, the average benchmark exchange premium will decline for the first time in 2019 thanks to President Trump’s policies.
  • Next year, Americans will benefit from more insurer participation on the exchanges.
  • Medicare Advantage plans offer more benefit options than ever before, and average premiums in 2019 will be 6 percent lower than in 2018.
  • President Trump launched an unprecedented campaign to drive down drug prices, leading more than a dozen drug manufactures to enact price freezes, reductions, or rollbacks.
  • In 2018, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a record number of generic drugs, breaking the previous record set by the Administration in 2017.
  • The FDA’s Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 generic drug approvals are expected to bring nearly $9 billion in savings in 2017 alone.
  • President Trump signed legislation eliminating contractual gag clauses that stopped pharmacists from informing patients about lower drug prices.
  • The President put forth an initiative to stop global freeloading that drives up prices for American patients.
  • The Administration provided Medicare Advantage and Medicare Part D plans with new negotiating tools to drive down drug costs for American patients.
  • The Administration implemented reforms to the amount Medicare pays hospitals for drugs that are purchased under the 340B program, saving seniors $320 million in 2018.
  • President Trump signed “Right to Try” legislation to expand access to experimental treatments for terminally ill patients.
AND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Trump signs executive orders aimed at lowering drug prices
President Trump on Friday signed four executive orders aimed at lowering drug prices, seeking to take action on a key issue for voters in an election year.
thehill.com
thehill.com

FIGHTING BACK AGAINST THE CRISIS NEXT DOOR: President Trump mobilized his entire Administration to combat the opioid crisis that has devastated communities across the country.

• President Trump launched an Initiative to Stop Opioid Abuse and Reduce Drug Supply and Demand, introducing new measures to confront the driving forces behind this crisis.
  • The President signed the landmark SUPPORT for Patients and Communities Act, the largest and most comprehensive legislative package addressing a single drug crisis in history.
  • The President helped secure a record $6 billion in funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • The Administration provided more than $2 billion in grants in 2018 to help States, territories, tribes, and local communities prevent and treat opioid abuse.
  • The Administration pursued scientific solutions to prevent and treat addiction through the Helping to End Addiction Long-term (HEAL) Initiative.
  • The President launched a national public awareness campaign about the dangers of opioid addiction and youth opioid usage.
  • Last year, President Trump created a Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis, which recommends ways to tackle the opioid crisis.
  • The Administration declared the opioid crisis a nationwide Public Health Emergency in 2017.
  • President Trump is working to cut off the flow of deadly opioids into our country and to disrupt the networks that distribute them to our communities.
  • The Administration secured first-ever indictments against Chinese nationals for fentanyl trafficking.
  • The Department of Justice (DOJ) launched a surge to target fentanyl and heroin dealers in the districts with the most severe overdose death rates.
  • The DOJ formed a Joint Criminal Opioid Darknet Enforcement team and shut down the biggest Darknet distributor of drugs.
  • Last year, the DOJ announced the largest healthcare fraud takedown in history, arresting more than 120 defendants with opioid-related crimes.
  • The President launched a Safer Prescribing Plan that seeks to cut nationwide opioid prescription fills by one-third within three years.
  • The Administration has led four National Prescription Drug Take-Back Days, collecting a record-breaking 1,837 tons of expired and unneeded prescription drugs.

You accused Pete of lying...

1. Buttigieg said "our country is doing the worst of any developed nation, when it come to dealing with the coronavirus"

LIE! The US has a very low death rate (only 3.14%) relative to many developed and undeveloped countries. This is lower than Italy, UK, France , Belgium, Hungary, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, Canada, Sweden, Ireland, Iran, Egypt, China, Switzerland, Finland, Romania, Germany, Denmark, Bulgaria, Portugal, Lithuania, Poland, Brazil.

That is not a lie...
1. This is about dealing with the virus not the outcome. Some countries got hit harder and earlier that the US and then dealt with it better than the US..
You only want to count Deaths today... Not present infection rates, the lack of a major response, lack of coordination, ...

As for your country list... Mexico, Brazil, Eygpt , China... are not developed nations. There is also the under reporting in that excess deaths numbers per captia in US is worse than all the other apart from UK...
I could say UK is doing worse than the US but look at the numbers today... UK is averaging about 10 deaths a day for the last week... US is about a 1000 a day...
So it is clearly not lie, hardly bent the truth...

Not likely a statement doesn't make it a lie. Now calling Pete's response a lie wasn't necessarily a lie either as you could be misinformed and asked what you believe to be truthful... This could because you are gullible and easily manipulated by power of suggestion.

This is the Best the Right Wing could do with their Tax Cut economics:
And, inequality is on the rise.
IF inequality is on the rise, it is HOW it is on the rise that is relevant. If I have an income of $20,000/year, it matters more to me if my income doubles, than if some millionaire's income triples.

During the Trump administration, many low income groups have prospered a lot, with the lowest unemployment rates in US history for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, veterans, disabled people, and people without high school diploma. Simultaneously, we have had the highest median income in US history.
That is still a problem since inequality was rising under right wing policies, even with the lowest unemployment in history.

Housing is still a problem for the Poor and the Rich have no problem making money off of that instead of paying taxes or coming up with better solutions at lower cost. And, your allegation of "income doubling" for the Poor is just right wing, made up fantasy or overly simplistic.

From 1978 to 2018, inflation-adjusted compensation based on realized stock options of the top CEOs increased 940.3%. The increase was more than 25–33% greater than stock market growth (depending on which stock market index is used) and substantially greater than the painfully slow 11.9% growth in a typical worker’s annual compensation over the same period. Measured using the value of stock options granted, CEO compensation rose 1,007.5% from 1978 to 2018.

I can't take righ wingers seriously about inequality unless they complain about (corporate) Welfare for the Rich nine hundred times more than they complain about social welfare for the Poor.

View attachment 378663

View attachment 378662

View attachment 378666

Trump and supporters like you are the biggest liars. You people have been lying for weeks about topics such as mail in voting. The fact is that Trump had a unemployment rate of 4.7% to deal with when he took office. Hardly a daunting figure. The economy started improving under Obama and continued under Trump. Neither had anything to do with it.

The stock market has no connection with Main Street anymore. People are suffering while Wall Street is partying. A higher stock market means nothing to the average person.

The fact is that the Republicans are the party of white supremacists. Republicans have offended blacks, Hispanics, Muslims and women. It is not myth. Blacks clearly do get treated different by the police yet Republicans holde up police reform legislation.

You did exactly what you accuse Todd of doing. The GDP growth for 2017, 2018 and 2019 are 2.4, 2.9 and 2.3 respectively. Hardly superior to Obama's numbers. You attack the source because you don't like the truth. You create your own reality by creating another conspiracy theory. You find a source that matches what you want it to. Why should we believe your source.
All Bullshit as usual from you. OK let's go through it >>

1. Obama's terms began in 2009. After a relatively brief GDP dip, the economy picked up quickly. But this is correlated with the typical post-recession recoil effect after recessions, having little to do with Obama. The economy would have improved for 5-6 years, if Myley Cyrus was president. Truth is , Obama was was an economic airhead, and once the economy finished normal post recession rebound (2015), GDPs went right back into another recession in 2015. Don't believe it ? I posted the GDPs - look at the chart.

2. The idea that the stock market has no connection with Main Street anymore, is a pure idiotic, Democrat talking point, with no truth to it at all. I presume that what you call "Main St" is the American people. Well, it so happens that MOST of them (55%) are stockholders. Not only that but an even much higher % that that, are workers in corporations that are represented in the numbers that the stock market reflects. So the stock market has every bit a connection to "Main St", and a big one indeed.

3. HA HA. Crazy Democrats can't help throwing the "white supremacist" line around. Problem for them is, there is very little evidence of any white supremacy in America today. There is also very little evidence of any police brutality either. These are red herring scams, pushed by Democrats as attempt to demonize Republicans, simply because they have no positive agenda to offer, as clearly shown by their recent convention, which was nothing but non-stop demonization of Trump and Republicans, with little or no policy proposals. Ho hum. Yawn*****

4. Not only have Trump & Republicans NOT offended blacks, they have helped them enormously, in ways that Democrats have never done. SUCH AS >> the lowest unemployment rate for blacks in US history. The more than 8,700 Opportunity Zones created by Trump giving investors investment incentives, to invest in distressed communities (many of them black)

The First Step Act also created by Trump and Jared Kushner, and first proposed by Rep Doug Collins (R-GA) and John Cornyn (R-TX), was a major help to blacks who had been incarcerated, and many were freed from prison from it. It might be noted that in December 2018, not one single Democrat in either House or Senate voted against it.

Now, you just did exactly what I accuse Todd of doing. The same thing. The original argument was that Republicans were correctly claiming that Trump rescued America from an Obama sinking economy. Yes, the GDP numbers of even Obama-friendly BEA show that, in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018. 2019.
What Todd did was change the subject, and add more years to boost up Obama's numbers. That can be done, but it doesn't refute one iota, the original (and correct) claim by Republicans, that Obama's economy was on the downslide, and when Trump took over, it went right back up again. The GDP V chart shows it unmistakeably.

1598360675089.png

1598360718873.png

As for my source, the BEA, ....you got another one you want to present ? If so, let's hear it. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back