If Obama loses it will spark the second American Civil War

It's the same old same old. THe elitist lefties depending on the uneducated and poor people believing all the crap they feed them, and acting on it.

They tried it with their insistence that the election in Florida was "stolen" but they couldn't get any rabble roused.

Allie, do you purposely lie? Because everyone knows the gop appeals to the poor white ignorant voters. Just like Hillary tried to appeal to them when she tried to beat obama. Remember W. Virginia? Most uneducated and poorest people and racist.

It was funny for you, a poor uneducated voter to actually say that.

ps. Did you ever read gore v bush or are you like palin, you don't even know what that is?

The supreme court decided a recount would take too long so they just gave it to bush.

At night i'm on my net phone, so look it up yourself. Quit making everyone else do your work for you. You'll get more out of it if you read it yourself. Don't ask your pastor, husband or daddy what it says because one of them or all of them might be wrong.

Now ignore everything I said and keep stumping for mccain.

ps. Why don't you volunteer for mccain?

I think this election we want it more than you guys. You like the power but honestly, your party doesn't know what to do besides spend and cut rich ppls taxes.

Did you se how classy gore handled it when gore v bush went to bush?

Remember when bobby kennedy told a crowd of blacks that mlk was murdered? That city was the only black city that didn't riot that night.

We are good people, but you godless republicans push us too far. Fool me once, uh, fool me... The point is don't fool me three times. Bush quote in case you thought I was the dummy.

And allie, if I thought it'd make a difference, i'd link your brains out all night. I'd give you multiple links. But it won't so I won't. lol.

You don't do it because you can't, and because you recognize that everything you spew is nothing but garbage, most of which comes directly from your diseased mind; though some of it you adopt from other diseased minds, without bothering to fact check.

Allie, do you purposely lie? Because everyone knows the gop appeals to the poor white ignorant voters. Just like Hillary tried to appeal to them when she tried to beat obama. Remember W. Virginia? Most uneducated and poorest people and racist.

It was funny for you, a poor uneducated voter to actually say that.

ps. Did you ever read gore v bush or are you like palin, you don't even know what that is?

The supreme court decided a recount would take too long so they just gave it to bush.

At night i'm on my net phone, so look it up yourself. Quit making everyone else do your work for you. You'll get more out of it if you read it yourself. Don't ask your pastor, husband or daddy what it says because one of them or all of them might be wrong.

Now ignore everything I said and keep stumping for mccain.

ps. Why don't you volunteer for mccain?

I think this election we want it more than you guys. You like the power but honestly, your party doesn't know what to do besides spend and cut rich ppls taxes.

As I said. Your material comes straight out of your ass. Except when you have the pleasure of pulling it from somebody else's. YOu don't post the links because you know they're shit and you're embarassed to have nothing more substantial.

You don't do it because you can't, and because you recognize that everything you spew is nothing but garbage, most of which comes directly from your diseased mind; though some of it you adopt from other diseased minds, without bothering to fact check.

I'll have to prove you wrong monday.

Do you want proof of dole's godless commercial? Proof that hillary pandered to poor ignorant racist voters in w. virginia or proof that the justices gave the election to bush because they said the recount would take too long and cause too much damage?

Anything else you need proof of?

I don't lie allie. I heard dole's commercial and she said she approved that message.

And I read the justices comment in gore v bush.

And no wonder you are under informed. You can't even remember the democratic primaries.

I tend to believe that there will be riots if Obama loses. I hope not, but Erica Jong might be correct that 'blood will run in the streets'.
Aren't there more riots by the pro sports fans when their team wins? Since the Dems are running an emotional campaign I think there will be riots if Obama wins; there will just be more whites in the mobs. If he loses, it will be mostly blacks.

Can you Cons be any more racially bigoted?

Here's the pic from your wingnut website

Obama Riots

Why are you republicans so afraid of black people?

Hey Genius,

It's the left that is saying there will be riots, the right are the ones laughing at you for even suggesting it

What are the Democrats going to riot with, emotions? They'll run up to you and make nasty faces or something. All the guys I worked with at the Military Weapons factory were Republicans. That sure would be one lopsided fight.

Let'em riot. It will just push the country back Republican even harder and faster.

10 reasons not to vote republican!
xin_03050404101595231471.jpg

Hello, Ron Paul was there....so you might be talking 9 reasons but not 10.

Blech!

Don't tell us you think Obama can talk about guns and Andrew cannot! Really?

You and Andrew can talk about guns all you want .. and so can Mr. Flip Flop Obama. Most gun deaths end up in suicide and/or the killing of someone known, a spouse, or a loved one. I couldn't care less about people in gunlove .. but more importantly, that wasn't the point.

The right-wing wet dream of widespread outbreaks of violence if Obama "loses" and they get to grab their guns to defend the homeland .. and the American way of lide .. and "morality" and applie pie .. is funny as hell.

People who think like that are lunatics and will probably end up shooting themselves.

I'm simply enjoying the humor of it all.

Aren't there more riots by the pro sports fans when their team wins? Since the Dems are running an emotional campaign I think there will be riots if Obama wins; there will just be more whites in the mobs. If he loses, it will be mostly blacks.

I doubt it.

Americans are remarkably docile people.

I hope not, but you could be right. African Americans do commit most of the violent crimes in America (per capita) and the election of an African American to the highest office in the country could give a few a perceived opportunity to commit more crimes. Black-on-white racism is very bad in the South. I'll keep my guns loaded just in case.

Black-on-white racism is very bad in the South. I'll keep my guns loaded just in case.

But you won't hear about those attacks in major media.
Black violence on whites is not a hate crime either.

Hell, I'll even be called a racist just for writing the above statement. I know you want to though, don't ya?

Hello I already stated that. Ron Paul is the only real canidate up there. 9 reasons for sure. :D

exactly.In fact Paulitics has posted many points before in the past that convinced people who weren't convinced before,that Ron Paul is the only candidate who represents what the PEOPLE want and why he was the only candidate good for the country to vote for.

Forum List

Back