If Obama loses it will spark the second American Civil War

It's okay if a civil war breaks out. We have Arnold Schwarzenegger, John (Conner?), and Sarah (Conner?) on our side. All they have is the Redistrubitor. Our technology maybe old and out-dated, but we have the present on our side. Although our future looks bleak, we will cling onto our guns and religion and defeat anti-christ (skynet?).

More evidence some right wing nut bag is going to go all Murrah building on us after the election.

Hate ,fear and violence will be preached by the right until it happens.

It happened last time the right spewed hate for a couple of years because the Dems had the congress and the presidency.

Its a prediction and it looks clearer and clearer every day.

No and its not a "vision" dillo the clown its a prediction based on similar conditions and mindsets of the republican party.

They have been proven so wrong in all of their philosophy they are freaking out and are talking about lashing out.

No and its not a "vision" dillo the clown its a prediction based on similar conditions and mindsets of the republican party.

They have been proven so wrong in all of their philosophy they are freaking out and are talking about lashing out.

OK---well can you give us a time frame so I can put it on my calender ?

It's really a shame Obama can't reach out to them more and convince them to not go postal. Where is all this violence being planned ? Got a link?

It isn't wrong to defend yourself when someone wrongs you. Obama won't lose. This election, like the last two, can only be stolen. Nothing suggests McCain has a prayer.

Now as for your violence:

Man shot churchgoers over liberal views
Police: Man shot churchgoers over liberal views

or

Neocon radio talk show host Michael Reagan suggested Mark Dice be summarily executed for sending 9/11 truth information to U.S. troops serving in Iraq.

He also said:

You know what I’d get them (Arab babies named Hizbollah) for their first birthday?’” Reagan recounted. “‘I’d put a grenade up their butts and light it.’

Don't forget this one:

Police took into custody a man they say walked into Sen. Hillary Clinton's campaign office in Rochester, New Hampshire, and took several people hostage

So if the GOP steals another election, don't say you didn't have it coming.

Another example of the huge chasm that stretches between liberalism and reality.

You're missing the point---the word is out that the ONLY way Obama can lose is if there is cheating that occurs.

It's the same old same old. THe elitist lefties depending on the uneducated and poor people believing all the crap they feed them, and acting on it.

They tried it with their insistence that the election in Florida was "stolen" but they couldn't get any rabble roused.

It's the same old same old. THe elitist lefties depending on the uneducated and poor people believing all the crap they feed them, and acting on it.

They tried it with their insistence that the election in Florida was "stolen" but they couldn't get any rabble roused.

According to TMs visions we going to have violence either way so do whatever you do to avoid it. :lol:

Did you se how classy gore handled it when gore v bush went to bush?

Remember when bobby kennedy told a crowd of blacks that mlk was murdered? That city was the only black city that didn't riot that night.

We are good people, but you godless republicans push us too far. Fool me once, uh, fool me... The point is don't fool me three times. Bush quote in case you thought I was the dummy.

And allie, if I thought it'd make a difference, i'd link your brains out all night. I'd give you multiple links. But it won't so I won't. lol.

What I find amusing is you left sheep out there are all saying

"you righties are soo crazy blah blah blah"

when it's the left that is saying there will be riots, violence, and/or even a civil war if Obama loses

Is anybody supposed to fear the right? lol..
mccain%20supporters.jpg

some right wingers are not kidding Dillo

Like it makes a difference which side gets violent. Do you have a preference as to who throws a rock through your window ? The fact it is even being discussed shows how badly the two parties have divided us. We're screwed either way.

Forum List

Back