If Obama had 6 kids from 3 different women...

Yep, and I can imagine pooka dotted unicorns too.

You are a retard.

Pooka Dotted? It's polka dotted, little guy. You left out the L. Who is the retard now??:biggrin: ( You're not winning many of these...are you??)
On the contrary, I win ALL of these.

Polka is a type of music, not a dot.

I refuse to spell it the same way.

Look it up in the dictionary, Google or anywhere else. Polka Dot is the correct spelling

Final Score: Liberals - 1 Conservatives - 0 (Again!!) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
You didn't pay close attention to my post.

I can imagine whatever type of unicorns I want.

I imagined pooka dotted ones.

I paid very close attention to your post, and understood what you were trying to say...you just didn't spell it correctly. So, let's just quit while I'm ahead.
Funny how I perfectly mimicked the bullshit your party pulls every single day on a micro scale and somehow your blind partisanship was only thing that allowed you to see the truth in that instant.

God help your party if I ever decide to run for office as a Democrat.

You're the one who posted the thread. Your move, smart-mouth.
My move? I made the move with the OP. What would you have said about Obama if he'd had 6 children from 3 different women? I dare you to answer.

I did. If you aren't satisfied with my answer, that's not my problem. If you thought this wasn't such an issue, why did you "throw it out there"? Why critique me for focusing on it? Your is a trap question with no right answer.

I will say that people would still have voted for him one way or another, just like people will vote for Trump. Personally, I don't approve of Trump's marital affairs, but that's not what influences my vote, in fact that's the very last thing I would consider. Instead of discussing policy, you're stirring the pot of shit. I'm interested in Trump's policy positions, not his familial situation.
So you guys are OK with having a skank as a FLOTUS too? Where did all those repub values go?
There is nothing skanky about Melania.
I forgot you have very very low standards.

31840B0900000578-3462055-image-a-32_1456332381788.jpg
So everyone who goes to nude beaches is a "skank" to you?

My move? I made the move with the OP. What would you have said about Obama if he'd had 6 children from 3 different women? I dare you to answer.

I did. If you aren't satisfied with my answer, that's not my problem. If you thought this wasn't such an issue, why did you "throw it out there"? Why critique me for focusing on it? Your is a trap question with no right answer.

I will say that people would still have voted for him one way or another, just like people will vote for Trump. Personally, I don't approve of Trump's marital affairs, but that's not what influences my vote, in fact that's the very last thing I would consider. Instead of discussing policy, you're stirring the pot of shit. I'm interested in Trump's policy positions, not his familial situation.
So you guys are OK with having a skank as a FLOTUS too? Where did all those repub values go?

Who said anything about nude beaches?

You said Melania is a "skank" for showing her "bare bottom", dipshit.

Progressive 50 "Progressive" -10

She isnt at a nude beach dummy. Are you really that retarded you didnt notice that?

She isnt at a nude beach dummy.
Everyone at a nude beach shows much more than their butt, dummy.

Go to another thread so I can humiliate you there as well. You are clearly defeated on this one.

Go to another thread so I can humiliate you there as well. You are clearly defeated on this one.
You just defeated yourself and i didnt have to do anything you big dummy. Why are you stuck on a nude beach when that isnt the point and she was not at one when she was showing her ass? :laugh:

You just defeated yourself and i didnt have to do anything you big dummy. Why are you stuck on a nude beach when that isnt the point and she was not at one when she was showing her ass? :laugh:
You defeat yourself with your ignorance and stupidity even when I am not on here.

This forum seriously needs to limit itself to only people with triple digit IQs. If we did that you wouldn't even be able to get on here using your retarded, conjointed twin brother.

You defeat yourself with your ignorance and stupidity even when I am not on here.

This forum seriously needs to limit itself to only people with triple digit IQs. If we did that you wouldn't even be able to get on here using your retarded, conjointed twin brother.
Dont be mad your nude beach gambit failed like you did at getting your GED.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It only failed to retards like you.

You called Melania a "skank" for partially nude photos. You left yourself wide open to be destroyed by common sense, just as you always do.

laugh.gif
It only failed to retards like you.

You called Melania a "skank" for partially nude photos. You left yourself wide open to be destroyed by common sense, just as you always do.
Talking about a nude beach when there was no nude beach in the picture is a logical fallacy. You must be a more than slightly retarded to believe thats common sense.
laugh.gif

...what would republicans say about him? Can you imagine the vicious attacks against his character that he would have faced?
Yep, and I can imagine pooka dotted unicorns too.

You are a retard.

Pooka Dotted? It's polka dotted, little guy. You left out the L. Who is the retard now??:biggrin: ( You're not winning many of these...are you??)
On the contrary, I win ALL of these.

Polka is a type of music, not a dot.

I refuse to spell it the same way.

Look it up in the dictionary, Google or anywhere else. Polka Dot is the correct spelling

Final Score: Liberals - 1 Conservatives - 0 (Again!!) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
You didn't pay close attention to my post.

I can imagine whatever type of unicorns I want.

I imagined pooka dotted ones.

They make up their own spelling and their own facts. lol

Forum List

Back