If Obama had 6 kids from 3 different women...

Imagine the double standard, where you would defend Obama's having 6 kids with three different women, but knock Trump for the same. And if we dared attack Obama for it, you would call us racists.

Can it. Hypocrite.

• Banned
Imagine the double standard, where you would defend Obama's having 6 kids with three different women, but knock Trump for the same. And if we dared attack Obama for it, you would call us racists.

Can it. Hypocrite.
I wouldn't defend it.

Yet here you are... defending it.

I am? How?
Oh you're not? Well damn. I'm glad you agree it's fucked up. :thup:

Well it is. But it is also irrelevant. Not your place or mine to judge. Also, why are we even focusing on this? What bearing on American politics could this possibly have?

Can it. Hypocrite.
I wouldn't defend it.

I am? How?

Well it is. But it is also irrelevant. Not your place or mine to judge. Also, why are we even focusing on this? What bearing on American politics could this possibly have?
Oh you are defending it again! 6 children from 3 wives... an American value according to @templarkorfag

Why are we focusing on this? I was just throwing it out there. It seems like YOU'RE the one focusing on it. :dunno:

Why are we focusing on this? I was just throwing it out there. It seems like YOU'RE the one focusing on it.

You're the one who posted the thread. Your move, smart-mouth.
My move? I made the move with the OP. What would you have said about Obama if he'd had 6 children from 3 different women? I dare you to answer.

...what would republicans say about him? Can you imagine the vicious attacks against his character that he would have faced?

This would really be a non issue considering his relationships with Frank Marshall Davis, Charles Ogletree, Reverend Jeremiah Wright, Quentin Young, Tony Rezko, Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn,
Saul Mendelson, Rod Blagojevich and George Soros...

He really has done a rather good job associating with this crowd, LOL!!!

Can it. Hypocrite.
I wouldn't defend it.

I am? How?

Oh you are defending it again! 6 children from 3 wives... an American value according to @templarkorfag

Why are we focusing on this? I was just throwing it out there. It seems like YOU'RE the one focusing on it. :dunno:
Family values went out the windows years ago with Billy boy and Monica and those before him so you may as well give it a rest.

I wouldn't defend it.

I am? How?

Family values went out the windows years ago with Billy boy and Monica and those before him so you may as well give it a rest.
So as a conservative, you are officially dismissing family values forever because of Trump?

Why are we focusing on this? I was just throwing it out there. It seems like YOU'RE the one focusing on it.

You're the one who posted the thread. Your move, smart-mouth.
My move? I made the move with the OP. What would you have said about Obama if he'd had 6 children from 3 different women? I dare you to answer.

I did. If you aren't satisfied with my answer, that's not my problem. If you thought this wasn't such an issue, why did you "throw it out there"? Why critique me for focusing on it? Yours is a trap question with no right answer.

I will say that people would still have voted for him one way or another, just like people will vote for Trump. Personally, I don't approve of Trump's marital affairs, but that's not what influences my vote, in fact that's the very last thing I would consider. Instead of discussing policy, you're stirring the pot of shit. I'm interested in Trump's policy positions, not his familial situation.

Last edited:
I am? How?

So as a conservative, you are officially dismissing family values forever because of Trump?
Define your what you idea of conservative is? Be detailed.

Forum List

Back