If nothing is done to curb the extremism of the Democrats, our nation is ultimately doomed

No matter who comes to replace President Trump in the future, whether Republican or Democratic, we are going to have some problems based on how the cowardly Republicans in Congress, relinquished their powers, and allowed this president to roughshod his policies through, no matter the norms and protocols set up for our democracy to work fairly, that he blatantly broke.....

This gives free reign to ALL future presidents, to basically, be a King, a King of utter chaos.

Correct. Next guy might try and force us to have healthcare insurance policies, or our daughter have to share dressing rooms and restrooms with guys in dresses.
or force everyone to go church on Sunday, and bow to the King! :p

Who ever suggested that? Trump is trying to stop the deterioration of our country; deterioration that Democrats are promoting for pure power. You can't work with a Congress that refuses to work with you.
President Trump is a complete jerk off, to more than half the country, every single day and breath he takes, is spent demeaning Americans....

If you actually think that is not what is at the core of America's fast track to deterioration...and fall from grace and power, then I don't know what else to say than, may Karma come upon you, and you have to deal with it some day! :eek:
You voted for a woman who called half the country "deplorables," and Obama regularly implied Americans are racist.

You obviously a sanctimonious piece of shit.

The only thing freedom loving people have going for them is the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and democrats are planning to overcome that hurdle by stacking the Supreme Court with liberal Justices.

The type people voting is the cause of the nation falling

Women of America voted in Muslims who are their worst nightmare

How did women do that????

Now in New Zealand all the women have been wearing the same head dress of Muslim women for a day after the shooting at mosques

But it's Muslims as women's worst nightmare ??

Are women getting closer to lose their rights to vote???

China saw how harmful Islam is and are stopping Islam in China as America and the west

//////.

The government has already succeeded in forcing about 1 million Uighur people into internment camps that they’ve dubbed “boarding schools” or “re-education camps” in an effort to suppress their religious beliefs, which Chinese officials say will stay unless Uighurs give up Islam.
INCEL is here.

As America and western democracies are running in Muslims and having women decide the elections that brings in the Muslims... China is doing the opposite

China stopped the women voting and at the same time stopping Muslims

//////////

The government has already succeeded in forcing about 1 million Uighur people into internment camps that they’ve dubbed “boarding schools” or “re-education camps” in an effort to suppress their religious beliefs, which Chinese officials say will stay unless Uighurs give up Islam.
And you approve, right?

Our nation cannot long survive when one of the two major political parties has been taken over by left-wing politics so extreme, it might as well be Communism.

And I think, that's what's really happening, a Communist takeover of the Democratic party.

If Trump wins in 2020, and I think he will, we will still face the election of 2024.

The natural course of politics is that after a Republican has served eight years in the White House, a Democrat is elected. There have been exceptions, but this is usually what happens, and vice versa.

So ultimately, eventually, the Democrats will hold the White House.

What happens then?

The Democratic Party has become so extreme that their control of the White House could literally end our Constitutional form of government. The modern Democratic Party stands opposed to the First Amendment, the Second Amendment, the Electoral College (created by the Constitution). What will stop the Democrats from abolishing all of the elements of the Constitution they oppose?
Look at Texas burning today with cancer causing benzine. I hope trumps epa is telling you the truth about how bad the problem is. When Texans start getting cancer in ten years don’t sue the federal government. Sue yourselves
I have no problem with trump's EPA rolling back standards and protections......in Red states.

Our nation cannot long survive when one of the two major political parties has been taken over by left-wing politics so extreme, it might as well be Communism.

And I think, that's what's really happening, a Communist takeover of the Democratic party.

If Trump wins in 2020, and I think he will, we will still face the election of 2024.

The natural course of politics is that after a Republican has served eight years in the White House, a Democrat is elected. There have been exceptions, but this is usually what happens, and vice versa.

What happens then?

The Democratic Party has become so extreme that their control of the White House could literally end our Constitutional form of government. The modern Democratic Party stands opposed to the First Amendment, the Second Amendment, the Electoral College (created by the Constitution). What will stop the Democrats from abolishing all of the elements of the Constitution they oppose?

My greatest worry is that conservatives will gain enough control of the government that they will transform the constitution into a religious document and start the process of eliminating all of their "enemies".
That's why they (secretly) admire Saudi Arabia.

Start by cutting off their demographic attack. Close the borders. Have babies. Reject no-fault divorce, homosexuality and promiscuity. Rebuild families.

The advantage that democrats have is that they pretty much control the media. When you factor in the brainwashing kids get in every level of education it's a wonder that Americans can function on an intellectual level.

Plus the control they have over social media and Hollywood.

There is no such thing as right wing terrorism. I note there are no specifics as to identifying right wing terrorist attacks. No dates, number of killed, perpetrators.

Gangs and gang warfare kill more people on a Saturday night than right wing terrorism in a year.

55587682_10213452878747323_9186323734858825728_n.jpg

What happens then?

What is genuinely threatening this country is rightwing ignorance, exemplified by posts like yours.

The US bears all the hallmarks of a civilization in decline. Decadent, immoral and corrupt.
Republicans think they are moral. Look what they elected as president. And they call that moral? Yeah if you’re Satan or Putin

Is moral moving jobs overseas or bringing them back? (see Obama "those jobs are not coming back...")
Is it moral letting China and other countries take advantage of the US because they have lobbyists? (or to have Navarro and Lighthizer negotiate good deals?)
How can a dem lecture on morality when Bubba Clinton did an intern in the oval office, and then defend his actions? (forget about any claims about "morals")
My view is that the GOP is inoculated forever from any claims of immorality, besides, Trump did nothing while in office compared to the long list of dems' misconduct while in office.
Trump has been a model of good behavior while in office. How about discussing the "Green New Deal"? Or open borders? or real issues?

The US bears all the hallmarks of a civilization in decline. Decadent, immoral and corrupt.
Republicans think they are moral. Look what they elected as president. And they call that moral? Yeah if you’re Satan or Putin

Is moral moving jobs overseas or bringing them back? (see Obama "those jobs are not coming back...")
Is it moral letting China and other countries take advantage of the US because they have lobbyists? (or to have Navarro and Lighthizer negotiate good deals?)
How can a dem lecture on morality when Bubba Clinton did an intern in the oval office, and then defend his actions? (forget about any claims about "morals")
My view is that the GOP is inoculated forever from any claims of immorality, besides, Trump did nothing while in office compared to the long list of dems' misconduct while in office.
Trump has been a model of good behavior while in office. How about discussing the "Green New Deal"? Or open borders? or real issues?

We have a two party system in this country. One side thinks they can legislate morality, and the other side thinks they can legislate mortality. The truth is neither can be legislated.

What happens then?

The "extremism of the Democrats"???? What drugs are you on?

All deaths from terror attacks in the USA in 2018, were caused by RIGHT WING TERRORISTS.

Right-wing terrorists killed three times more people in US than Islamists in past decade

Right wing terrorist around the world are calling Donald Trump an inspiration, and Trump has steadfastly refused to disavow them, and in fact, has completely dismissed the idea that right wing terrorism is a problem, although his own security services have reported that it is the biggest terrorist threat facing America today.

'Willful Ignorance.' Inside President Trump's Troubled Intel Briefings
Having "links" to a right wing group doesn't make you a right wing terrorist. If a guy donates money to the American Enterprise Institute kills his wife in a domestic dispute, is he classified as a "right wing terrorist?" I call bullshit unless you post the so-called "link" and the so-called "right wing group" of each perp.

The rise in right wing terror is not being tied to some member of Storm Front murdering his wife in a domestic dispute.

The rise in right wing terrorist attacks are the Pittsburg synagague shooter, the attack in the Black church, the Florida letter bomber, the Coast Guard stashing the weapons to commit mass killings.

Crimes aren’t label as terrorist attacks just because the criminal has affiliations with terror groups.
The letter bomber didn't succeed in killing anyone, and when was the Coast Guard ever involved in stashing weapons?

And, yes, knowing the fake news media and leftwing propaganda organs, it's almost guaranteed that they label murders as "terrorist attacks" just because the criminal has affiliations with terror groups. They try it every time we have a mass shooting.

Last edited:

What happens then?

My greatest worry is that conservatives will gain enough control of the government that they will transform the constitution into a religious document and start the process of eliminating all of their "enemies".
That's why they (secretly) admire Saudi Arabia.
Conservatives don't admire Saudi Arabia, and we certainly don't respect their barbaric religion as SJWs do.

What happens then?

What is genuinely threatening this country is rightwing ignorance, exemplified by posts like yours.
Even if we do those things the other poster spouted, we still have our own ways. But what that poster spouts may save our nation and keep that first world status.

Forum List

Back