If nothing is done to curb the extremism of the Democrats, our nation is ultimately doomed

Our nation cannot long survive when one of the two major political parties has been taken over by left-wing politics so extreme, it might as well be Communism.

And I think, that's what's really happening, a Communist takeover of the Democratic party.

If Trump wins in 2020, and I think he will, we will still face the election of 2024.

The natural course of politics is that after a Republican has served eight years in the White House, a Democrat is elected. There have been exceptions, but this is usually what happens, and vice versa.

So ultimately, eventually, the Democrats will hold the White House.

What happens then?

The Democratic Party has become so extreme that their control of the White House could literally end our Constitutional form of government. The modern Democratic Party stands opposed to the First Amendment, the Second Amendment, the Electoral College (created by the Constitution). What will stop the Democrats from abolishing all of the elements of the Constitution they oppose?

The "extremism of the Democrats"???? What drugs are you on?

All deaths from terror attacks in the USA in 2018, were caused by RIGHT WING TERRORISTS.

Right-wing terrorists killed three times more people in US than Islamists in past decade

Right wing terrorist around the world are calling Donald Trump an inspiration, and Trump has steadfastly refused to disavow them, and in fact, has completely dismissed the idea that right wing terrorism is a problem, although his own security services have reported that it is the biggest terrorist threat facing America today.

'Willful Ignorance.' Inside President Trump's Troubled Intel Briefings
Having "links" to a right wing group doesn't make you a right wing terrorist. If a guy donates money to the American Enterprise Institute kills his wife in a domestic dispute, is he classified as a "right wing terrorist?" I call bullshit unless you post the so-called "link" and the so-called "right wing group" of each perp.

The rise in right wing terror is not being tied to some member of Storm Front murdering his wife in a domestic dispute.

The rise in right wing terrorist attacks are the Pittsburg synagague shooter, the attack in the Black church, the Florida letter bomber, the Coast Guard stashing the weapons to commit mass killings.

Crimes aren’t label as terrorist attacks just because the criminal has affiliations with terror groups.
The letter bomber didn't succeed in killing anyone, and when was the Coast Guard ever involved in stashing weapons?

And, yes, knowing the fake news media and leftwing propaganda organs, it's almost guaranteed that they label murders as "terrorist attacks" just because the criminal has affiliations with terror groups. They try it every time we have a mass shooting.

The Coast Guard officer was planning an attack similar to the New Zealand shooting:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...918f12-3573-11e9-854a-7a14d7fec96a_story.html

Shocking that YOU know nothing about this since it was all over all of the news media a few weeks ago. Everywhere by FOX News who were utterly silent.

You act like the letter bomber wasn't a terrorist attack because he "didn't succeed in killing anybody". So if law enforcement successfully thwarts an attack and nobody dies, it not an issue that people are trying to kill and terrorize others in Trump's name?

It is not the "fake media" who labels the black church murders "right wing terrorism", or the Synagogue shootings as "right wing terrorism", it is law enforcement and the government security apparatus. The FBI, CIA, and all branches of law enforcement have been issuing warnings about the rise of right wing terrorism in the USA since Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people in the Oklahoma City Bombing. And Americans have consistly refused to acknowledge those concerns even as the death toll mounts.

The reason why so many of these church, mosque and synagogue mass shootings are being labelled "right wing terrorism", is because they are the acts of people who have designated themselves as anti-semetic, right wing, racists, who want to kill, blacks, Muslims, Jews, to protect the white race from "replacement", being over-run, and all of the other dangers of a multi-cultural, diverse society, which is the most ridiculous form of conservatism ever. Protection of the purity of your race.

It is not the media who labels Donald Trump the "inspiration" for right wing terrorist attacks, it is the shooters themselves, who are parrotting his white supremacist lies and distortions, and calling him out by name. The Montreal Mosque shooter was the first to directly name Donald Trump as the reason why he walked into a Montreal synagogue during services and opened fire, killing 6 people.

The Pittsburg shooter was trying to put an end to "George Soros funded caravans" by attacking a Jewish synagogue. The Jews have long provided food, clothing and shelter to those seeking asylum because when the Jews were trying to flee Hitler, no one would help them.

Dylan Rooff identified as a white supremacist and a white nationalist. His goal was to kill black people. The goal of people who attack mosques is to kill Muslims.

Nobody labelled the Texas Church shooting in 2017 as "right wing terrorism", because the guy's stated goal was to kill his wife's family. There was no political motives at all. But it's hard to say that someone who walks into a church and opens fire isn't committing an act of terrorism, just because he doesn't have a political agenda. The parishoners are terrified and terrorized. People's lives are irrevocably changed by the event regardless of the shooters reasons for doing so.. A mass shooting is an act of terrorism, even if it isn't an act of political terrorism.

Our nation cannot long survive when one of the two major political parties has been taken over by left-wing politics so extreme, it might as well be Communism.

And I think, that's what's really happening, a Communist takeover of the Democratic party.

If Trump wins in 2020, and I think he will, we will still face the election of 2024.

The natural course of politics is that after a Republican has served eight years in the White House, a Democrat is elected. There have been exceptions, but this is usually what happens, and vice versa.

What happens then?

The Democratic Party has become so extreme that their control of the White House could literally end our Constitutional form of government. The modern Democratic Party stands opposed to the First Amendment, the Second Amendment, the Electoral College (created by the Constitution). What will stop the Democrats from abolishing all of the elements of the Constitution they oppose?

The "extremism of the Democrats"???? What drugs are you on?

All deaths from terror attacks in the USA in 2018, were caused by RIGHT WING TERRORISTS.

Right-wing terrorists killed three times more people in US than Islamists in past decade

Right wing terrorist around the world are calling Donald Trump an inspiration, and Trump has steadfastly refused to disavow them, and in fact, has completely dismissed the idea that right wing terrorism is a problem, although his own security services have reported that it is the biggest terrorist threat facing America today.

'Willful Ignorance.' Inside President Trump's Troubled Intel Briefings
Having "links" to a right wing group doesn't make you a right wing terrorist. If a guy donates money to the American Enterprise Institute kills his wife in a domestic dispute, is he classified as a "right wing terrorist?" I call bullshit unless you post the so-called "link" and the so-called "right wing group" of each perp.

The rise in right wing terror is not being tied to some member of Storm Front murdering his wife in a domestic dispute.

The rise in right wing terrorist attacks are the Pittsburg synagague shooter, the attack in the Black church, the Florida letter bomber, the Coast Guard stashing the weapons to commit mass killings.

Crimes aren’t label as terrorist attacks just because the criminal has affiliations with terror groups.
The letter bomber didn't succeed in killing anyone, and when was the Coast Guard ever involved in stashing weapons?

And, yes, knowing the fake news media and leftwing propaganda organs, it's almost guaranteed that they label murders as "terrorist attacks" just because the criminal has affiliations with terror groups. They try it every time we have a mass shooting.

The Coast Guard officer was planning an attack similar to the New Zealand shooting:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...918f12-3573-11e9-854a-7a14d7fec96a_story.html

Shocking that YOU know nothing about this since it was all over all of the news media a few weeks ago. Everywhere by FOX News who were utterly silent.

You act like the letter bomber wasn't a terrorist attack because he "didn't succeed in killing anybody". So if law enforcement successfully thwarts an attack and nobody dies, it not an issue that people are trying to kill and terrorize others in Trump's name?

It is not the "fake media" who labels the black church murders "right wing terrorism", or the Synagogue shootings as "right wing terrorism", it is law enforcement and the government security apparatus. The FBI, CIA, and all branches of law enforcement have been issuing warnings about the rise of right wing terrorism in the USA since Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people in the Oklahoma City Bombing. And Americans have consistly refused to acknowledge those concerns even as the death toll mounts.

The reason why so many of these church, mosque and synagogue mass shootings are being labelled "right wing terrorism", is because they are the acts of people who have designated themselves as anti-semetic, right wing, racists, who want to kill, blacks, Muslims, Jews, to protect the white race from "replacement", being over-run, and all of the other dangers of a multi-cultural, diverse society, which is the most ridiculous form of conservatism ever. Protection of the purity of your race.

It is not the media who labels Donald Trump the "inspiration" for right wing terrorist attacks, it is the shooters themselves, who are parrotting his white supremacist lies and distortions, and calling him out by name. The Montreal Mosque shooter was the first to directly name Donald Trump as the reason why he walked into a Montreal synagogue during services and opened fire, killing 6 people.

The Pittsburg shooter was trying to put an end to "George Soros funded caravans" by attacking a Jewish synagogue. The Jews have long provided food, clothing and shelter to those seeking asylum because when the Jews were trying to flee Hitler, no one would help them.

Dylan Rooff identified as a white supremacist and a white nationalist. His goal was to kill black people. The goal of people who attack mosques is to kill Muslims.

Nobody labelled the Texas Church shooting in 2017 as "right wing terrorism", because the guy's stated goal was to kill his wife's family. There was no political motives at all. But it's hard to say that someone who walks into a church and opens fire isn't committing an act of terrorism, just because he doesn't have a political agenda. The parishoners are terrified and terrorized. People's lives are irrevocably changed by the event regardless of the shooters reasons for doing so.. A mass shooting is an act of terrorism, even if it isn't an act of political terrorism.
I thought we were discussing the number of people killed in terrorist attacks. That would rule out the Letter bomber and the Coast Guard officer. If you want to include people who only planned attacks, then the FBI can probably list hundreds of attacks planned by Muslim Jihadis. Several of the more prominent were announced.

You still haven't listed the terrorist "links" of the other 50 claimed murders by terrorism and what crime they actually committed.

What happens then?

Look at Texas burning today with cancer causing benzine. I hope trumps epa is telling you the truth about how bad the problem is. When Texans start getting cancer in ten years don’t sue the federal government. Sue yourselves
I have no problem with trump's EPA rolling back standards and protections......in Red states.
He and republicans wanted to take away regulations that protect the Great Lakes.

Now tell me how do you explain the reasons why those regulations are important to people who don’t believe in science?

What happens then?

Look at Texas burning today with cancer causing benzine. I hope trumps epa is telling you the truth about how bad the problem is. When Texans start getting cancer in ten years don’t sue the federal government. Sue yourselves
I have no problem with trump's EPA rolling back standards and protections......in Red states.
He and republicans wanted to take away regulations that protect the Great Lakes.

Now tell me how do you explain the reasons why those regulations are important to people who don’t believe in science?
What "protections?"

What happens then?

What "protections?"
He was going to stop funding money that goes to protecting the Great Lakes.

There are 100 ways we protect the Great Lakes. Corporations/republicans want to eliminate anything that costs them money including keeping the Great Lakes clean.

They’d eliminate all of them. All

Yet what party does the Jew hating Freshmen Congresswoman belong to? What President did the Synagogue shooter say he hated the most?

What happens then?

What "protections?"

There are 100 ways we protect the Great Lakes. Corporations/republicans want to eliminate anything that costs them money including keeping the Great Lakes clean.

Cool...Ohio can have their burning river again.

What happens then?

What "protections?"

I see. You can't name any particular thing. You just know it would protect the Great Lakes.

Thanks for playing!

What "protections?"

Cool...Ohio can have their burning river again.
Did it burn when Clinton was President?

What happens then?

Since this stuff is ultimately put up for vote, it's up to you and yours to change hearts and minds.

It's probably safe to say that mocking people, insulting people and denigrating people is not good tactic. The Democrats learned that one in 2016.

Neither is just screaming COMMIE HITLER NAZI SOCIALIST VENEZUELA COMMIE NAZI. You'll need something better.

So, it's up to you and yours to present and advance a more attractive alternative. If not, well....

Freedom is not a more attractive alternative. The stubborn independence of the Americans is being replaced by a more easily led and compliant people.

Free education, free housing, free medical care, guaranteed jobs for those who want to work. Guaranteed income for those who don't.

Paradise or drugery? At least until paradise isn't paradise anymore.

anynameyouwish said:
My greatest worry is that conservatives will gain enough control of the government that they will transform the constitution into a religious document and start the process of eliminating all of their "enemies".
Except It's Progs That Are Trying To Change America
Against The Will Of The People
By Deliberately Mis-Interpreting The Constitution
Before Prog Judges
To Suit Their Crusade Of The Moment
Before Rolling Out The Next Destructive Prog Notion

And Destroying "Enemies" ?
Kavanagh Is Just A Latest Example
During A Constant 2yr Attempt At Destroying Trump

What Planet Do You Live On ??
Eliminating "Enemies' By Whatever Means
Including "Suicide"
Is The Prog MO

What happens then?

Are you completely detached from reality?

Wrong. Middle America's voters have always steered the country in the right direction. The 2020 election will be no different. The only way the US is in trouble is if the dems eliminate the EC, or pass any of their other crazy plans.

No they haven't. I'm from Kansas and it doesn't get any more middle America than that.

The democrat party is now toast !!

According to who?

Look at the polls on America's men

This proves the democrat party is toast

Because it's the men with the real power

The men has judged that the democrat party is corrupt to the core

The left is the feminine party full of fags and dykes and degenerates who can't figure out which restroom to use. The right is the masculine party who knows the difference between doing what feels good and doing what is best even if it is difficult and might hurt someone's precious feelings.

anynameyouwish said:
My greatest worry is that conservatives will gain enough control of the government that they will transform the constitution into a religious document and start the process of eliminating all of their "enemies".
Except It's Progs That Are Trying To Change America
Against The Will Of The People
By Deliberately Mis-Interpreting The Constitution
Before Prog Judges
To Suit Their Crusade Of The Moment
Before Rolling Out The Next Destructive Prog Notion

And Destroying "Enemies" ?
Kavanagh Is Just A Latest Example
During A Constant 2yr Attempt At Destroying Trump

What Planet Do You Live On ??
Eliminating "Enemies' By Whatever Means
Including "Suicide"