If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

Stop whining. You and the OP and a few others come her talking shit about Black people and now youre crying no fair over the outcome?

I don't expect you to not fight for your people, I expect you to run away because it's so bad here. for you among'st the Whitey's
I also expect a true anti-Racist to be against racists of all sides, that most anti-Racists are not.
Why would I run away? I live better than probably 80% of all whites. I dont have a problem with whitey trying to stop me. Its funny to me. I have a problem with Black people allowing the noise pollution you and your inbred kind produce cause them to stop their climb or give up. Once they know what I and all successful Blacks know they wont be affected.

I try to stop you from saying Egyptians, and Moors were Black, truth is there's no evidence these areas ever were Black Negroid dominant.
The earliest Egyptians were most probably the Anu people. These people came from Southern Africa in the Great Lakes region. They were certainly Black. Other Africans cultures migrated north over the tens of thousands of years of Egyptian history. Traders from Mesopotamia, the Greek Isles, other early cultures intermixed with the early African cultures producing lighter skin blacks. Later Romans, Greeks and Europeans added to gene pool. After tens of thousands of years, the Egyptians were neither black nor white but a mix race but they started out as black as did many peoples who descended from the early Africans.
The ancient Egyptians were Black
Prehistoric Egypt - Wikipedia

Your last link has something interesting.

Nazlet Khater - Wikipedia

The similarities between NK2 and Upper Paleolithic European samples may indicate a close relationship between this Nile Valley specimen and European Upper Paleolithic modern human
When we think all the pieces of the puzzle are fitting together...

They would still be living out their existence much in the manner observed in the quote that follows. Its past time that blacks started expressing their appreciation, for all that the civilized world has done for them. Because petty gripes, and century old grievances aside... The outside world has done far more for Negros; than Negros ever have, or ever will for the non-Negro.

Clear gross exaggeration.

If African Americans had it so bad, why did their population grow so fast?

500,000 African American slaves bought since the 1600's became 40 million by the 2000's.

Dare to compare with some other European countries?

Ireland had over 1 million in the 1600''s, now Ireland has over 4.6 million in the 2000's.

Poland had over 4.5 million Poles in the 1600's, now there's 38 million in Poland by the 2000's.

England, and Wales had over 4.4 million in the 1600's, now there's over 53 million in England, and Wales by the 2000's.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/if-negros-had-been-left-to-their-own-devices.630993/page-57
That's not an equivalent comparison.

A real comparison would be to compare the number of slaves in the population at a given point in time, say 1860 which is estimated to be 3,950,000 compared to the number of blacks in population today, 38.9 million.

In 2010 the black population was 38.9 million which happens to be 13% of the total population. The percent of blacks in the population in 2010 is no greater than the percent of slaves in the population in 1860 which was also 13%. In other words, blacks are the same percent of the population today as the slaves were in 1860.

In 1750, blacks made 20% of the population compared to 13% today.

Blacks have not grown any faster than the general population.
https://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-06.pdf
American Civil War Census Data

Statistics on Slavery

I've seen articles before describing Jews as Black in Europe.
Here's one.

Now between the 1600's did the Jews change colors?
or
did the Europeans exaggerate swarthiness?

The latter is far more likely.

How were the Jews regarded in 16th-century England?

’ The blackness of the Jews also caught the attention of a number of writers; when William Brereton jotted down his impressions of the Jews in the synagogue in Amsterdam in 1635 he noted that the Jewish ‘men are black ..
As a native speaker of Greek, the term "melanchrinos" is used to denote a person of dark skin. Even Greeks use the term to describe each other, as they like most people come in various degree of skin tone. Of course the peoples of Egypt were of darker skin, but in Asclip's world it is used to label those same people as jungle bunnies.

It's an exceedingly silly argument so you have to be slavishly devoted to Afrocentrism to buy it. It's s bit like the Zimmerman-raping-Martin crowd.

Last edited:
They would still be living out their existence much in the manner observed in the quote that follows. Its past time that blacks started expressing their appreciation, for all that the civilized world has done for them. Because petty gripes, and century old grievances aside... The outside world has done far more for Negros; than Negros ever have, or ever will for the non-Negro.

Clear gross exaggeration.

If African Americans had it so bad, why did their population grow so fast?

500,000 African American slaves bought since the 1600's became 40 million by the 2000's.

Dare to compare with some other European countries?

Ireland had over 1 million in the 1600''s, now Ireland has over 4.6 million in the 2000's.

Poland had over 4.5 million Poles in the 1600's, now there's 38 million in Poland by the 2000's.

England, and Wales had over 4.4 million in the 1600's, now there's over 53 million in England, and Wales by the 2000's.
That's not an equivalent comparison.

A real comparison would be to compare the number of slaves in the population at a given point in time, say 1860 which is estimated to be 3,950,000 compared to the number of blacks in population today, 38.9 million.

In 2010 the black population was 38.9 million which happens to be 13% of the total population. The percent of blacks in the population in 2010 is no greater than the percent of slaves in the population in 1860 which was also 13%. In other words, blacks are the same percent of the population today as the slaves were in 1860.

In 1750, blacks made 20% of the population compared to 13% today.

Blacks have not grown any faster than the general population.
https://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-06.pdf
American Civil War Census Data

Statistics on Slavery

Yes it is, because 500,000 - 600,000 Black slaves were bought to the U.S.A, and that population in 200 - 300 years ballooned up to nearly 4 million.

That's a faster growing population than anywhere in Europe at the same time.

If African Americans were so severely abused, wouldn't they have trouble growing?

"We" as in america, but you know that. Your society was founded on this stuff.
And it is the envy of the world...
Actually the rest of the world views america as the greatest threat to world peace. America is the "envy of the world" internally as is North Korea, same shtick of control.
Does the "rest" include those who risk death for themselves, and their children to get here?
Once they feel the deep hatred many Americans have for them doing just that, probably.
"We" as in america, but you know that. Your society was founded on this stuff.
Actually the rest of the world views america as the greatest threat to world peace. America is the "envy of the world" internally as is North Korea, same shtick of control.
Does the "rest" include those who risk death for themselves, and their children to get here?
Very much looking forward to your statistics on that.
I'll allow you the privilege of doing your own research, but... I'll leave you with this. The US isn't the only white founded nation that millions from around the world desire entry into...
And that has nothing to do with race.

Once they feel the deep hatred many Americans have for them doing just that, probably.
I'll allow you the privilege of doing your own research, but... I'll leave you with this. The US isn't the only white founded nation that millions from around the world desire entry into...
You would like to believe that. However the evidence is stacked against you.

What stopped Ethiopia from becoming the next Germany, or Japan?

Ethiopia has a pretty big population size, and could use that to become a powerhouse.

Since Ethiopia wasn't colonized, then why is it poor, and illiterate by African standards?

Sure, Ethiopia had some wars, and invasions, but so did Germany, and Japan.

So, why isn't Ethiopia the next Germany, or Japan?

No...you have no evidence because you have no way of separating all the other factors out. And you have this funny idea that all peoples with abundant melanin are the same.

No...you have no evidence because you have no way of separating all the other factors out. And you have this funny idea that all peoples with abundant melanin are the same.

Apparently South Africa one of the richest, longest colonized, most White and wealthiest African nation, has a good deal of immigration too.

The Blacks there have been attacking the immigrants.

But, I guess that's "Cool" to the EU butt pirates, they only think Europeans should be anti-Racist like Poland, Hungary, and Czech Republic, or else face economically crippling sanctions.

Ethiopia has a pretty big population size, and could use that to become a powerhouse.

Since Ethiopia wasn't colonized, then why is it poor, and illiterate by African standards?

:dunno:

Why isn't Switzerland? Poland? Brazil? The Balkins?

It takes more then population size.

Apparently South Africa one of the richest, longest colonized, most White and wealthiest African nation, has a good deal of immigration too.

But, I guess that's "Cool" to the EU butt pirates, they only think Europeans should be anti-Racist like Poland, Hungary, and Czech Republic, or else face economically crippling sanctions.
People everywhere attack immigrants...guess you hadn't noticed huh?

Switzerland's a pretty advanced nation, and Poland's catching up.

Poland had a per capita income GDP about half of Mexico, or Turkey in 1990 near the fall of the Berlin Wall, now Poland's close to a 1/3rd higher in per capita income GDP than Mexico, or Tiurkey.

Of course there's the major difference, that Poland experienced their capital city destroyed, and ethnic cleansed by Nazi Germany in WW2.
Then experienced economically stagnating Communism.

Well, the EU butt-pirates certainly aren't threatening sanctions on non-White countries who refuse Islamic refugees, no that's more for their own EU members like Poland, Hungary, and Czech Republic.

Well, the EU butt-pirates certainly aren't threatening sanctions on non-White countries who refuse Islamic refugees, no that's more for their own EU members like Poland, Hungary, and Czech Republic.
Are those other countries members of the EU?

Poland had a per capita income GDP about half of Mexico, or Turkey in 1990 near the fall of the Berlin Wall, now Poland's close to a 1/3rd higher in per capita income GDP than Mexico, or Tiurkey.

Of course there's the major difference, that Poland experienced their capital city destroyed, and ethnic cleansed by Nazi Germany in WW2.
Ethiopia has had its own set of conflicts as well.

Yeah, well not everywhere has mini Pogroms against immigrants.

South Africa Anti-Immigrant Protests Turn Violent

Ethiopia has had its own set of conflicts as well.

When did Ethiopia's capital city look like this?

Good God yes! Pretty clueless, ain't you?

Yeah, well not everywhere has mini Pogroms against immigrants.

South Africa Anti-Immigrant Protests Turn Violent

1991 Anti-Tamil violence of Karnataka - Wikipedia
Anti-Mexican sentiment - Wikipedia
The Anti-Immigrant Parties are Racist, Xenophobic and Intolerant and Could Undermine the European Union
European Union
Syrian Refugees in Germany Grapple With Anti-Immigrant Attacks

Good God yes! Pretty clueless, ain't you?
You don't read very well do you?

Forum List

Back