If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
They would still be living out their existence much in the manner observed in the quote that follows. Its past time that blacks started expressing their appreciation, for all that the civilized world has done for them. Because petty gripes, and century old grievances aside... The outside world has done far more for Negros; than Negros ever have, or ever will for the non-Negro.

"Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa - rich beyond the dream of a poet's fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail." - Thomas Dixon

Last edited:
Good thing that whites were around to monopolize the natural resources of Africa
Next, the OP will say Native Americans should be grateful too
Everyone we've oppressed and genocided out of functional existence should be, why, we're exceptional!
"We've"? Do share your genocidal exploits with the class.
"We" as in america, but you know that. Your society was founded on this stuff.

Good thing that whites were around to monopolize the natural resources of Africa
Everyone we've oppressed and genocided out of functional existence should be, why, we're exceptional!
And it is the envy of the world...

Actually the rest of the world views america as the greatest threat to world peace. America is the "envy of the world" internally as is North Korea, same shtick of control.

You are responsible for your own way in this life. And again, color has nothing to do with it. Intestinal fortitude has everything to do with it:

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Actually the rest of the world views america as the greatest threat to world peace. America is the "envy of the world" internally as is North Korea, same shtick of control.
Does the "rest" include those who risk death for themselves, and their children to get here?

Does the "rest" include those who risk death for themselves, and their children to get here?
Once they feel the deep hatred many Americans have for them doing just that, probably.

New Topics

Forum List

Back