If Jury will not bring mccade guilty.. Then Trump must declare a broken govt !!

This tells you what’s coming fast

//////

But there was a gender gap: middle-aged Latino men between 45 and 65 were more likely to support Trump, while female Latino voters were much less supportive, said Stephanie Valencia, Equis Labs' co-founder.

//////

This proves the wise supports trump and the unwise supports the crooked democrats

Experience it self helps one learn good from bad as does logic ability

So democrats lose on all points

Logic and experience picks trump

Black males are also waking up faster than black females

Also these people will know that the harmers are the women’s vote that votes in crooks

This makes it a certainty that women will lose their right to vote

But some women may be wise enough to vote and if they psss a high logic ability test then they too can vote

Again the dominoes are set to fall in a perfect storm to stop the unwise vote

What is this test?

Can you provide an example of the test? I consider myself wise and I am capable of higher logic. But I see numerous flaws in your plans and in Trump.

If you are a liberal that proves you have already proven as low logic and cannot vote

Min age for voting will also rise.

Because experience brings learning

So your "higher logic test" is just an anti-liberal test?

Why not provide conservative candidates that will defeat liberal candidates?

YOu keep repeating about the men and the military.

Do you expect an armed revolution from the men and the military? You are talking like it is a foregone conclusion.

The dominoes are already falling and set up to keep falling to make this result

Yes It is a certainty

Why???

Because they will ask themselves do we act now to save the nation

Then they will agree with seeing all this high treason crimes by the democrats will be much harder to stop later

They will tell them selves they must act now

But most likely the democrats will run like rats and pretend they are not against trump. But that won’t work

The men and military judgement is more powerful than any other judgement

Trump is first showing the blacks and Hispanics how the democrats have cheated them. He is showing this with their record low unemployment

The males of the Hispanics and blacks are rising fast for trump

So trumps increase is with the higher logic males

Democrats have really really been foolish

Lots of vague insinuation, but nothing concrete.

What do you propose? A test for voters and potential jurors? What sort of test.

Do you think the "men & military" will provide an armed response to what you deem "high treason"?

Whoa. Nothing concrete!!!

Wow

This big gender difference is real and it’s set in stone

Women will lose their voting rights because of this big difference

Men will declare that to protect women a nation must not let them vote ... just too unwise

The founders already knew this

And now the men knows this by giving them the chance to vote reasonable which means they would vote similar to the reasonable men

They proved they could not do it

And men now will be forced to make logic tests for voting

Remember trump wins on all parts that prove higher wisdom. Logic and then experience also

You do realize that taking away the vote from women will require a constitutional amendment?

And considering that women make up 51% of the population, I don't think the amendment will pass.

Wrong

You do not understand universal law

Universal law is at work here

The wise will always win

Our great nation is governed by the US Constitution.

Would you see that changed?

//////

But there was a gender gap: middle-aged Latino men between 45 and 65 were more likely to support Trump, while female Latino voters were much less supportive, said Stephanie Valencia, Equis Labs' co-founder.

//////

This proves the wise supports trump and the unwise supports the crooked democrats

Also these people will know that the harmers are the women’s vote that votes in crooks

But some women may be wise enough to vote and if they psss a high logic ability test then they too can vote

What is this test?

Can you provide an example of the test? I consider myself wise and I am capable of higher logic. But I see numerous flaws in your plans and in Trump.

This can be part of a logic test

What does it mean when at 18 one votes most liberal and then as they gain experience they vote more conservative ??

That fact there is 100% proof that conservatives are more wise than liberals and conservatism is better than liberalism

That also proves the educational system is a total fraud for not explaining why conservatives are more wise

I thought you were proposing a logic test? What I see is a test to see if you are conservative enough to vote the way you want them to vote.

See how low your logic ability is

You have no idea what experience means

Andrew McCabe’s Lawyer Wants To Find Out What The Grand Jury Is Up To

Big charges and guilty verdicts must now come to the high treason deep state if not the nation is destroyed in soma you ways

So Barr. You must charge high treason and you must take it to a jury that will convict

If not

Trump must step in and declare a broken govt with too many criminals running the govt and then stop the elections until a high logic test is set up for voters and for juries

The unwise voting and on Juries wil
Destroy the nation

Trump has the men and military agreeing with him that the deep state is the enemy of America

If mcade walks the wise will rise up and stop this crooked system

LUDICROUS ^^^.
Sez a progressive criminal....
He isn't wrong though.

I'm no fan of Wry but he is spot on. And how exactly is he a criminal ?

The dominoes are already falling and set up to keep falling to make this result

Yes It is a certainty

Why???

Because they will ask themselves do we act now to save the nation

Then they will agree with seeing all this high treason crimes by the democrats will be much harder to stop later

They will tell them selves they must act now

But most likely the democrats will run like rats and pretend they are not against trump. But that won’t work

The men and military judgement is more powerful than any other judgement

Trump is first showing the blacks and Hispanics how the democrats have cheated them. He is showing this with their record low unemployment

The males of the Hispanics and blacks are rising fast for trump

So trumps increase is with the higher logic males

Democrats have really really been foolish

Do you think the "men & military" will provide an armed response to what you deem "high treason"?

Wow

Men will declare that to protect women a nation must not let them vote ... just too unwise

And now the men knows this by giving them the chance to vote reasonable which means they would vote similar to the reasonable men

Remember trump wins on all parts that prove higher wisdom. Logic and then experience also

You do realize that taking away the vote from women will require a constitutional amendment?

And considering that women make up 51% of the population, I don't think the amendment will pass.

Wrong

The wise will always win

Our founders were the wise ones.

They would. Not let the unwise vote

//////

//////

What is this test?

What does it mean when at 18 one votes most liberal and then as they gain experience they vote more conservative ??

That fact there is 100% proof that conservatives are more wise than liberals and conservatism is better than liberalism

That also proves the educational system is a total fraud for not explaining why conservatives are more wise

I thought you were proposing a logic test? What I see is a test to see if you are conservative enough to vote the way you want them to vote.

I fully understand what experience means. I know quite a few older, experienced liberals. I disagree with them, but would not remove their ability to vote. That would be unconstitutional.

Hispanic males are rising fast for trump
But not the females

The same with the blacks

This gender difference will stop the woman’s vote

To protect women men will now see that they must stop them from voting in crooks

Former FBI deputy director and CNN contributor Andrew McCabe slammed the Department of Justice's ongoing criminal probe into his conduct in office and insisted that he would not take a plea deal if he is prosecuted.

Appearing on "Cuomo Prime Time," McCabe blasted the investigation conducted by DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz, saying he "absolutely" rejects his findings and conclusions.

"I never intentionally misled anyone about anything and I certainly have not committed a crime," McCabe told CNN anchor Chris Cuomo on Tuesday night. "I was asked questions on two separate occasions about an article that had appeared months before I was asked questions completely unprompted in the middle of other far more intense and challenging issues that were swirling around me at the time."

"When I thought after the fact that those answers may have been inaccurate or mistaken, I reached out to those folks to make sure that they understood exactly what I meant and understood exactly what the situation was... At this point, I am confident that if they follow the facts and they follow the law, I have absolutely nothing to worry about."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

//////

//////

What is this test?

I fully understand what experience means. I know quite a few older, experienced liberals. I disagree with them, but would not remove their ability to vote. That would be unconstitutional.

History will show that the women’s vote was a failed experiment

Wow

Wrong

The wise will always win

Our founders were the wise ones.

They would. Not let the unwise vote

The Founding Fathers had no such regulations against the unwise voting. Any white property owner could vote. But that was changed by constitutional amendments.

Do you think your plan has enough support to amend the US Constitution?

What is this test?

I disagree. If you take away the vote from 51% of the population, will you also stop taxing them? Or is taxation without representation ok as long as it is women?

The amendments to the US Constitution stand. I don't think your "men & military" have enough votes to amend the US Constitution. Short of that constitutional amendment, there is no legal way to do what you propose.

Former FBI deputy director and CNN contributor Andrew McCabe slammed the Department of Justice's ongoing criminal probe into his conduct in office and insisted that he would not take a plea deal if he is prosecuted.

Appearing on "Cuomo Prime Time," McCabe blasted the investigation conducted by DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz, saying he "absolutely" rejects his findings and conclusions.

"I never intentionally misled anyone about anything and I certainly have not committed a crime," McCabe told CNN anchor Chris Cuomo on Tuesday night. "I was asked questions on two separate occasions about an article that had appeared months before I was asked questions completely unprompted in the middle of other far more intense and challenging issues that were swirling around me at the time."

"When I thought after the fact that those answers may have been inaccurate or mistaken, I reached out to those folks to make sure that they understood exactly what I meant and understood exactly what the situation was... At this point, I am confident that if they follow the facts and they follow the law, I have absolutely nothing to worry about."

McCade is counting on the jury with a lot of women

But it’s the men that have awakened to see how women’s low logic ability has been used to help the crooks

Trump will declare a broken govt and set up logic tests for juries and to vote

I disagree. If you take away the vote from 51% of the population, will you also stop taxing them? Or is taxation without representation ok as long as it is women?

The amendments to the US Constitution stand. I don't think your "men & military" have enough votes to amend the US Constitution. Short of that constitutional amendment, there is no legal way to do what you propose.

Wrong dead wrong

Your blind eyes are not seeing how the men is moving away from the females in their judgement of who are the crooks

But it’s the men that have awakened to see how women’s low logic ability has been used to help the crooks

Trump does not have the authority to set up tests for juries and to vote.

The men is saying NO to the females

This voting is the first step to bring this certain result

Learn history about the power of women over men and see if it gets slapped down

Wrong dead wrong

Your blind eyes are not seeing how the men is moving away from the females in their judgement of who are the crooks

My blind eyes? lol

My old eyes see what is constitutional and what is not. What you are proposing is blatantly unconstitutional.

Every person in the military took an oath. Specifically they swore to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic...". There was no expiration date on that oath.

Trump does not have the authority to set up tests for juries and to vote.

Are you blind

Do you know what men are???

They are the authority

Learn history

The men is saying NO to the females

This voting is the first step to bring this certain result

Learn history about the power of women over men and see if it gets slapped down

The only way it gets "slapped down" is by constitutional amendment. You might want to study history and constitutional law.

Wrong dead wrong

My blind eyes? lol

My old eyes see what is constitutional and what is not. What you are proposing is blatantly unconstitutional.

Every person in the military took an oath. Specifically they swore to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic...". There was no expiration date on that oath.

You know nothing about history do you ?

Forum List

Back