If It Is Donald Trump In 2016, Will It Be A Touch Decision Between Cruz And Carson For VP?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:eusa_think::question::smoke: Yes, what an agonizing decision for Trump to make. Both Carson and Cruz are hot and well loved candidates. Now would be the time for us to "Be That Fly On The Wall" as Trump is in a meeting with Cruz and Carson.
If its Ben Carson, then we will have the "First Black {well almost President} in the White House,,,and if its Cruz, the Hispanics will celebrate.
Tough Decision !!!!! :rock::rock:
Solution??? A Three Man Ticket! Cruz will be VP on the Odd days of the week, and Carson will be the VP on the "Even Days" of the week.
Sounds Good?:thewave:

If you run on loserterianism and the hatred of investment in your own country you will lose.

Americans love ssi, medicare, unemployment, science institutions, regulations on businesses, etc. Fact.

Cruz will remind people how much you hate our forest, environment and government.. People in general understand the need for government!
Carson? Well, better not run like cruz and better show how important science is!

If you run on loserterianism and the hatred of investment in your own country you will lose.

Americans love ssi, medicare, unemployment, science institutions, regulations on businesses, etc. Fact.

Cruz will remind people how much you hate our forest, environment and government.. People in general understand the need for government!
Carson? Well, better not run like cruz and better show how important science is!

Barry hates the US.

• Banned

who knows,,,,if Carson is always neck and neck with Trump, Trump may have to take him,,,,,it sounds like a winning ticket.

My dream is to one day have a conservative candidate that says if I am the nominee............

Donald Trump would say I would like Scott Walker as my VP. Senator Cruz deserves to be my Attorney General. The most respected Dr. Benjamin Carson as my honorable Surgeon General.

I present to you my team.

Now you can mess with the names here. I just threw out the first ones that came to mind.

Just one day I would love to see that in my lifetime. Someone who is forward thinking enough to present to the voting public a team. A whole team that they can count on.

One day. One day.

Carson has lived and breathed science all his life.

Matt are you seriously smoking shit here?

The person to go to in this day and age is the person who knows they have to put together a team. Sell the team to the electorate.

:eusa_think::question::smoke: Yes, what an agonizing decision for Trump to make. Both Carson and Cruz are hot and well loved candidates. Now would be the time for us to "Be That Fly On The Wall" as Trump is in a meeting with Cruz and Carson.
If its Ben Carson, then we will have the "First Black {well almost President} in the White House,,,and if its Cruz, the Hispanics will celebrate.
Tough Decision !!!!! :rock::rock:
Solution??? A Three Man Ticket! Cruz will be VP on the Odd days of the week, and Carson will be the VP on the "Even Days" of the week.
Sounds Good?:thewave:
Fortunately for you you'll not need to worry about making such an "agonizing decision."

By the way for the new lefties on the board, I love this Bernie shit. That old man is rocking.

AND having been a mega left winger in my day I appreciate him being in the race and truly admire him for doing so. I've been worried about the left. One always needs a good adversary and all of you were starting to give it up to party politics too.

Granted....*sigh*.... Bernie's not a youngblood but he's rocking it. And what's more important than ever the left has thrown their hat in the ring to to say FUCK YOU ITS NOT GOING TO BE BUSH VS CLINTON.

Now we may lose. All of us may lose and we may fall into a catatonic state with a Bush and Clinton matchup. But lord almighty we're making them sweat both sides of the aisle and have them running for their extra strength Immodium AD :lmao:

And that's a good thing.

Neither Carson, whom I like, nor Cruz, who is a spaz.

Should Trump make it, he will choose Kasich or Rubio. After calling Rubio disloyal to Bush, his mentor, I doubt it will be Rubio. The Donald hates Ted.

too bad we didnt have a native american who was an accomplished proctologist in the top 5. that would of given carson competition.

I have said from the beginning that trump will not be the nominee, but I love the way he is,shaking things up and I hope it continues.

Rubio and Fiorona , a very potent combo, youth, Latin, and female

Kasich and Carson, another heavyweight tag team, evangelistic realists

Carson and Rubio, there goes dems lock on minorities, and Carson needs foreign policy bonafides.

I have a lot of respect for Cruz and he wins all the debates but Americans aren't going to elect Dracula for,pres. I like Tiny's idea, what an attorney general, Obama would be quaking in his boots.

Fiorina and Kasich, she needs legislative experience but I don't know how the chemistry would work.

Kasich and Fiorino

Hilary will be indicted before election, but bush, Christie, walker, or anyone else will not be enough to energize the voters. It's an election for the outsiders to win or lose.

Forum List

Back