If Israel Disappears, "Others Will Too."

You are the one that only accepts Zionist propaganda as reality. You must laugh quite a bit, punk.

You're the one jerking off all day every day to the destruction and disappearance of Israel, psycho.

You are the one that only accepts Zionist propaganda as reality. You must laugh quite a bit, punk.

Yeah right. Talk about "Zionist propaganda." Heck those Zionists even believe that Solomon's Temple existed thousands of years before there were any Muslim Palestinians to steal the land & build their Al Aqsa Mosque on this sacred site. Oh wait, can that be true?

The facts are available to anyone that is willing to access the academic and governmental archives. They are online. Unfortunately, the facts do not agree with the Zionist myths.

The facts are available to anyone that is willing to access the academic and governmental archives. They are online. Unfortunately, the facts do not agree with the Zionist myths.
If only you didn't surgically remove the 1948 war everything would have been perfect.

If only you didn't surgically remove the 1948 war everything would have been perfect.

What 1948 war? Do you mean when the Arab states intervened in an attempt to stop Israelis ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians as recently de-classified British intelligence confirm? It is extraordinary how the idea that the Jews were defending themselves was imprinted into the minds of Americans through the pro-Jewish American media, when in fact the natives were being attacked and being expelled by the Jewish terrorist groups early on, long before the Arab armies intervened and stopped the Jews from ethnically cleansing all the non-Jews from Palestine. More of this classified intelligence is being de-classified and we will learn how deep the Zionist myth runs.

British officials predicted war – and Arab defeat – in Palestine in 1948
Declassified UK reports document build-up of conflict, Jewish public's endorsement of their leaders' pro-terrorist stance and declare armies of Arab states were Palestinians' 'only hope'

The documents, which have a remarkable contemporary resonance, reveal how British officials looked on as Jewish settlers took over more and more Arab land.

In the weeks leading up to the partition of Palestine in 1948, when Britain gave up its UN mandate, Jewish terrorist groups were mounting increasing attacks on UK forces and Arab fighters, the Colonial Office papers show.

After an increase in violent attacks by the militant Zionists of the Stern group and Irgun, British officials reported later in 1946: "Arab leaders appear to be still disposed to defer active opposition so long as a chance of a political decision acceptable to Arab interests exists." But they warned: "There is a real danger lest any further Jewish provocation may result in isolated acts of retaliation spreading inevitably to wider Arab-Jewish clashes".

What 1948 war? Do you mean when the Arab states intervened in an attempt to stop Israelis ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians as recently de-classified British intelligence confirm? It is extraordinary how the idea that the Jews were defending themselves was imprinted into the minds of Americans through the pro-Jewish American media, when in fact the natives were being attacked and being expelled by the Jewish terrorist groups early on, long before the Arab armies intervened and stopped the Jews from ethnically cleansing all the non-Jews from Palestine. More of this classified intelligence is being de-classified and we will learn how deep the Zionist myth runs.

Declassified UK reports document build-up of conflict, Jewish public's endorsement of their leaders' pro-terrorist stance and declare armies of Arab states were Palestinians' 'only hope'

The documents, which have a remarkable contemporary resonance, reveal how British officials looked on as Jewish settlers took over more and more Arab land.

In the weeks leading up to the partition of Palestine in 1948, when Britain gave up its UN mandate, Jewish terrorist groups were mounting increasing attacks on UK forces and Arab fighters, the Colonial Office papers show.

After an increase in violent attacks by the militant Zionists of the Stern group and Irgun, British officials reported later in 1946: "Arab leaders appear to be still disposed to defer active opposition so long as a chance of a political decision acceptable to Arab interests exists." But they warned: "There is a real danger lest any further Jewish provocation may result in isolated acts of retaliation spreading inevitably to wider Arab-Jewish clashes".

Whatever you say.

That's what usually happens when Zionists are presented with facts.
Your spin makes me dizzy.
I predict a war between the US and Iran.
And if it comes true, I'll have been a conspirator.
You didn't present a fact, you presented a suspicion.

I presented a news report from a major newspaper describing the contents of a recently de-classified British intelligence report.

I presented a news report from a major newspaper describing the contents of a recently de-classified British intelligence report.
You presented a suspicion.
Which means the press hasn't changed their modus operendi for 100 years.

I presented a synthesis of de-classified British intelligence report.

You mean like Iraq has Weapons of Mass Destruction?
Yes, I read your posted piece of "History"...a suspicion.
You know you're a fucking idiot.

Ah, I have won, the usual Zionist personal abuse when the facts become unbearable.
Your reiteration in the face of your every farcical claim belies your idiocy.
You are equating the headline of a newspaper with some imagined post-facto reality.

OK, I'll play your game...
I suspect ISIS will continue to attach Syria.
If I'm right, I'm part of a conspiracy.

What's your point? This is nothing new. Of course anybody could predict the Arab animals were going to attack Israel.

Prior to the state of Israel being formally created, the Arab savages had already attacked the Jews in their own holy land and failed to commit genocide on them. As a result of these attacks, the Jews began to defend themselves by forming militias (Irgun and Haganah) and a civil war erupted, which the Jews won. Days after the state of Israel was formed, several Arab countries once again attacked Israel to kill all the Jews and destroy the Jewish state, and once again, they failed. Then Egypt and Jordan placed all the Arab refugees created from this aggression in concentration camp style conditions in the West Bank and Gaza, for twenty years. During these twenty years of Arab occupation, no Arab on either side mentioned the word "Palestine". In 1967 they used those territories to attack Israel once again and failed once again. So in essence Israel got back what was supposedly rightfully their's before the Arab animals attacked in 1948.

No do-overs, savages, deal with it. Tough shit.

What's your point? This is nothing new. Of course anybody could predict the Arab animals were going to attack Israel.

Prior to the state of Israel being formally created, the Arab savages had already attacked the Jews in their own holy land and failed to commit genocide on them. As a result of these attacks, the Jews began to defend themselves by forming militias (Irgun and Haganah) and a civil war erupted, which the Jews won. Days after the state of Israel was formed, several Arab countries once again attacked Israel to kill all the Jews and destroy the Jewish state, and once again, they failed. Then Egypt and Jordan placed all the Arab refugees created from this aggression in concentration camp style conditions in the West Bank and Gaza, for twenty years. During these twenty years of Arab occupation, no Arab on either side mentioned the word "Palestine". In 1967 they used those territories to attack Israel once again and failed once again. So in essence Israel got back what was supposedly rightfully their's before the Arab animals attacked in 1948.

So true that even before 1948 the savages attacked the native Jews. In fact the first actual documented massacre was Hebron. Live & learn.

1929 Hebron massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The British intelligence report confirms that the Jewish terrorist animals were doing the attacking and the peaceful Christians and Muslims were restraining themselves.

Forum List

Back