If Israel Disappears, "Others Will Too."

Correct, Israel is on the front lines of Islam's war against modern civilization, freedom, equality, democracy, coexistence, and Western values in general. And Israel is fighting this war heroically and brilliantly and teaching the world how to do it. Western countries are now asking Isrseli security forces assistance and advice on how to prevent and deal with ISIS type attacks on their own soil.

Correct, Israel is on the front lines of Islam's war against modern civilization, freedom, equality, democracy, coexistence, and Western values in general. And Israel is fighting this war heroically and brilliantly and teaching the world how to do it. Western countries are now asking Isrseli security forces assistance and advice on how to prevent and deal with ISIS type attacks on their own soil.

Israel has always shared intelligence with our allied nations against our enemies who want to kill us & destroy our democracies.

Correct, Israel is on the front lines of Islam's war against modern civilization, freedom, equality, democracy, coexistence, and Western values in general. And Israel is fighting this war heroically and brilliantly and teaching the world how to do it. Western countries are now asking Israeli security forces assistance and advice on how to prevent and deal with ISIS type attacks on their own soil.

Israel has always shared intelligence with our allied nations against our enemies who want to kill us & destroy our democracies.
If the world wants to defeat Islamic terrorism they're going to need Israel's knowledge and guidance. They're the only ones who have a decades old track record of success. Whether it be at airports, border security, or preventing terror attacks on civilians or soft targets, Israel has been through it all. There is no difference between actions of a Hamas terrorist or an ISIS terrorist.

Correct, Israel is on the front lines of Islam's war against modern civilization, freedom, equality, democracy, coexistence, and Western values in general. And Israel is fighting this war heroically and brilliantly and teaching the world how to do it. Western countries are now asking Israeli security forces assistance and advice on how to prevent and deal with ISIS type attacks on their own soil.

If the world wants to defeat Islamic terrorism they're going to need Israel's knowledge and guidance. They're the only ones who have a decades old track record of success. Whether it be at airports, border security, or preventing terror attacks on civilians or soft targets, Israel has been through it all. There is no difference between actions of a Hamas terrorist or an ISIS terrorist.

So true. The USA & all our allies count on Israeli intelligence to help fight radical Islamic terrorists killing us infidels all over the world today.

Israeli intelligence, but most importantly Israeli know how.

Israeli intelligence, but most importantly Israeli know how.

Yes but when will Israel learn from Jordan's "know how" when it comes to dealing with Palestinians? LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

They're disappearing now. Iraq is no longer a viable state. The same with Syria, Egypt, Libya. The "Kingdom" is a joke. Yeah, it's all Israel's fault. :rolleyes-41:

Awesome article and find MJB. Just awesome. Funny thing though thread this here. the absence of any pro-pal posters. What's wrong Humanity ? montelatici ? etc.? Cannot handle a mouthful of truth being told by a Palestinian, "the son of two Palestinian-Jordanian refugees"?

Crickets. . . . .

Thank you. Yes, the truth is hurtful to Palestinians & their supporters. Especially when it comes from Palestinians of high intelligence.

They're disappearing now. Iraq is no longer a viable state. The same with Syria, Egypt, Libya. The "Kingdom" is a joke. Yeah, it's all Israel's fault. :rolleyes-41:
Correct, it happens every 100 years or less. The West engineers the upheaval and then they sit back and watch the savages slaughter each other, while they reap the rewards. It's the old British motto, divide and conquer, upon which they ruled the world for centuries. Many of the countries you see today no longer exist and have already been divided, but for officially. Iraq for example will be divided into three, Shiites, Sunnis, Kurds. Same with Syria, Libya, Yemen, and possibly a few more like Afghanistan and Iran in the next few years. Stay tuned.

Awesome article and find MJB. Just awesome. Funny thing though thread this here. the absence of any pro-pal posters. What's wrong Humanity ? montelatici ? etc.? Cannot handle a mouthful of truth being told by a Palestinian, "the son of two Palestinian-Jordanian refugees"?

Crickets. . . . .

Good morning Teddy... Sorry that I haven't replied sooner, I do have a life outside of USMB, unlike many who frequent here! But thanks for the 'Call Out'!

So, onto the article...

I AGREE!

As I have stated MANY times before I do not want to see an end to Israel, not because of all of these 'remarkable discoveries' that Israel keeps making, after all, it's NOT Israel who is making these discoveries, it's people, people like you and me!

I want to see Israel exist as a homeland for Jews... Quite simple really!

The hypothesis made in the article are, well, they are just that... I am sure that there are a great many more different scenarios that could be discussed... This is just one man's opinion.

The author of the article, a Jordanian dissident living in exile with four separate charges against him for incitement against the state of Jordan, who's own father threatened to cut relations with him due to articles written... Unfortunately does not give him much credibility. There are plenty of dissident Jews out there who speak out against Israel. I'm sure that the pro Israel supporters would not pass too much credibility to those!

So, you see, long live Israel and the Jewish people!

Sorry to disappoint! ;-)

Correct, it happens every 100 years or less. The West engineers the upheaval and then they sit back and watch the savages slaughter each other, while they reap the rewards. It's the old British motto, divide and conquer, upon which they ruled the world for centuries. Many of the countries you see today no longer exist and have already been divided, but for officially. Iraq for example will be divided into three, Shiites, Sunnis, Kurds. Same with Syria, Libya, Yemen, and possibly a few more like Afghanistan and Iran in the next few years. Stay tuned.

The fuck up that the British made in the ME is a legacy best forgotten!

Dividing the existing 'countries' into smaller states makes absolute sense!

Interesting article by a highly intelligent Palestinian of Jordanian ethnicity.

Mudar Zahran: “If Israel disappears, others will too” | Opinion - Conservative

Just reading about the author discredits him.

Mudar Zahran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I see. So would you be so kind as to educate those Zionists as to what he said that isn't true? 'Atta girl.

If you look at your own link it will show you will see that it is "Opinion"...

Doesn't make his words true or false... Simply his "opinion"...

We are all entitled to those, even those who break the law, as Zahran has...

I see. So would you be so kind as to educate those Zionists as to what he said that isn't true? 'Atta girl.

Zarhan broke the law by telling it like it is with facts???

In YOUR opinion...

As I said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

The 'weight' of a person's opinion depends on a lot of different factors...

A person charged with "incitement" and discredited by his own father does not carry a lot of 'weight'... In MY opinion!

In YOUR opinion...

As I said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

The 'weight' of a person's opinion depends on a lot of different factors...

A person charged with "incitement" and discredited by his own father does not carry a lot of 'weight'... In MY opinion!

Well what did Zarhan say that you disagree with --- in your opinion?

The fuck up that the British made in the ME is a legacy best forgotten!

Dividing the existing 'countries' into smaller states makes absolute sense!

There were no existing states to begin with, it was all Ottoman Empire and the Ottomans were just as bad as the British when it came to dividing, and for sure more brutal. After the Ottoman Empire collapsed, the region was divided based on which Arab or Muslim ruler the British were trying to cozy up to. That's why they were forced to let the hoards of Arabs invade into the Palestine Mandate, a land they had first designated to be the a future Jewish homeland and under Jewish control. The British were intentionally trying to change the demographics in favor of the Arabs, and it didn't work, only created this perpetual conflict we see today between Jews and Muslims.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back