What do the neo-Zionists believe will happen?

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
I am getting a little tired of presenting fact. I am now curious to understand what our resident Zionists believe will happen, or hope will happen, in the territory now controlled by Jews in Israel, the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza.

Do they believe that Jews will be able to rule over all the Gentiles now under their control indefinitely?

Do they believe that they will be able to disengage from Gaza and rule over the rest of the Gentiles indefinitely?

Do they believe that they will be able to evict, or otherwise eliminate, all the Gentiles now under their control and rule an exclusively Jewish population indefinitely.

Any other solution.

I am getting a little tired of presenting fact. I am now curious to understand what our resident Zionists believe will happen, or hope will happen, in the territory now controlled by Jews in Israel, the West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza.

Do they believe that Jews will be able to rule over all the Gentiles now under their control indefinitely?

Do they believe that they will be able to disengage from Gaza and rule over the rest of the Gentiles indefinitely?

Do they believe that they will be able to evict, or otherwise eliminate, all the Gentiles now under their control and rule an exclusively Jewish population indefinitely.

Any other solution.

If the current influx of mostly Modern Orthodox Jews continues, civilized non-Jews will be treated rather nicely as per the Torah's various commandments to treat non-Jews with respect.
Of course, I presume you missed those verses in Catholic School.

Any other solution.
They believe a bunch of magical sky shit will happen and the Jews and no one else will live happily ever after. Like every religion in the history of mankind.

Any other solution.

If the current influx of mostly Modern Orthodox Jews continues, civilized non-Jews will be treated rather nicely as per the Torah's various commandments to treat non-Jews with respect.

What does that mean? There are already more non-Jews under Jewish control/rule than Jews. Will non-Jews be allowed to vote?

Any other solution.
They believe a bunch of magical sky shit will happen and the Jews and no one else will live happily ever after. Like every religion in the history of mankind.

Link to the non-existent verse(s)?

Any other solution.

What does that mean? There are already more non-Jews under Jewish control/rule than Jews. Will non-Jews be allowed to vote?

By Biblical standards, the current mob would be removed and compensated.
Vote for what?
Absent a court of 70 Rabbis, there is no other way to run Israel than through proper representation.

Any other solution.

I do think that they really haven't thought it through.

Any other solution.

Vote for what?
Absent a court of 70 Rabbis, there is no other way to run Israel than through proper representation.

What does that mean? Will the Jews limit voting to Jews? Try to be clear as to what you think will happen.

Any other solution.

Vote for what?

What does that mean? Will the Jews limit voting to Jews? Try to be clear as to what you think will happen.

I don't think non-Jews will be budgeting the IDF, local police, etc.. or directing air traffic as they already don't.
In term of infrastructure? Everyone will be represented.
You try to be clear on what people are voting on.

Any other solution.

The entire old testament is a bunch of magical sky shit happening

Any other solution.

Links to the anti non-Jews verse(s) ?
You see, your post addressed your atheism, but not the fact that there are NO verses to support your claim.

Any other solution.

You see, your post addressed your atheism, but not the fact that there are NO verses to support your claim.
Kill your first born son for me for no reason, and I'll supply the verse. According to the Old Testament that is just and good.

montelatici said:
They already Vote.
They have two sets of ELECTED Leaders.
Of course, these leader's terms have expired, but they want NO more elections (and have cancelled them several times) as they have their own little duchies to rule - and Rake in the Int'l Moola.
`

montelatici said:
They already Vote.
They have two sets of ELECTED Leaders.
Of course, these leader's terms have expired, but they want NO more elections (and have cancelled them several times) as they have their own little duchies to rule - and Rake in the Int'l Moola.
`

But, they would have to vote in the elections organized by their rulers. Try to be serious. I am trying to understand what the end game is.

Any other solution.

Kill your first born son for me for no reason, and I'll supply the verse. According to the Old Testament that is just and good.

In the "Old Testament", God revokes the Command to sacrifice.
In the "Merciful" New Testament, the Sacrifice is GIVEN!

So what does this have to do with your non-Jew related post?

I am getting a little tired of presenting fact.

How can that be possible?

It gets tiring posting fact from academic and governmental archives over and over again.

I see I did a fly-by.
I apologize; I missed that priceless posting due to incredulousness imposed by the "Monty".

Do you have a serious comment regarding what you believe will happen?

Forum List

Back