If Israel Disappears, "Others Will Too."

Just reading about the author discredits him.

Mudar Zahran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I see. So would you be so kind as to educate those Zionists as to what he said that isn't true? 'Atta girl.

If you look at your own link it will show you will see that it is "Opinion"...

Doesn't make his words true or false... Simply his "opinion"...

We are all entitled to those, even those who break the law, as Zahran has...

Zarhan broke the law by telling it like it is with facts???

In YOUR opinion...

As I said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

The 'weight' of a person's opinion depends on a lot of different factors...

A person charged with "incitement" and discredited by his own father does not carry a lot of 'weight'... In MY opinion!

Well what did Zarhan say that you disagree with --- in your opinion?

There is nothing to agree OR disagree with in the article...

It's a Jordanian dissident letting off steam... Pretty unimportant in the grand scheme of things...

I see. So would you be so kind as to educate those Zionists as to what he said that isn't true? 'Atta girl.

In YOUR opinion...

A person charged with "incitement" and discredited by his own father does not carry a lot of 'weight'... In MY opinion!

It's a Jordanian dissident letting off steam... Pretty unimportant in the grand scheme of things...[/QUOTE

And here I thought you would actually take a guy like Noam Chomsky seriously.

In YOUR opinion...

It's a Jordanian dissident letting off steam... Pretty unimportant in the grand scheme of things...

So nice to know you would consider Noam Chomsky as a dissident just letting off steam rather than take him seriously.
"Pretty unimportant in the grand scheme of things."

Does anybody think that once Israel is destroyed, Muslims will stop?

If so, what planet do you live on?

In YOUR opinion...

So nice to know you would consider Noam Chomsky as a dissident just letting off steam rather than take him seriously.

Are you stupid? Hmmm don't answer that, we already know the answer!!! :cuckoo:

1) Who mentioned Noam Chomsky?
2) Why would anyone post 'Off Topic' comments on their own OP?
3) Why would anyone want to 'Derail' their own OP?

What an underachieving idiot you are MJB!!!

Correct, Israel is on the front lines of Islam's war against modern civilization, freedom, equality, democracy, coexistence, and Western values in general. And Israel is fighting this war heroically and brilliantly and teaching the world how to do it. Western countries are now asking Israeli security forces assistance and advice on how to prevent and deal with ISIS type attacks on their own soil.

Wowsa. No offense but you are retarded and or mentally ill. The zionist regime is the cause of filthy middle east scum entering the WEST. There is no "israeli security forces" other than parasites like Silverstien who took down the WTC who forced US companies to move certain operations to the jewish regime.

Last edited:

In YOUR opinion...

Aw gee, did I hurt your feelings? Now you are acting like some dissident letting off steam. Heh Heh!

Awesome article and find MJB. Just awesome. Funny thing though thread this here. the absence of any pro-pal posters. What's wrong Humanity ? montelatici ? etc.? Cannot handle a mouthful of truth being told by a Palestinian, "the son of two Palestinian-Jordanian refugees"?

Crickets. . . . .

Good morning Teddy... Sorry that I haven't replied sooner, I do have a life outside of USMB, unlike many who frequent here! But thanks for the 'Call Out'!

So, onto the article...

I AGREE!

As I have stated MANY times before I do not want to see an end to Israel, not because of all of these 'remarkable discoveries' that Israel keeps making, after all, it's NOT Israel who is making these discoveries, it's people, people like you and me!

I want to see Israel exist as a homeland for Jews... Quite simple really!

The hypothesis made in the article are, well, they are just that... I am sure that there are a great many more different scenarios that could be discussed... This is just one man's opinion.

The author of the article, a Jordanian dissident living in exile with four separate charges against him for incitement against the state of Jordan, who's own father threatened to cut relations with him due to articles written... Unfortunately does not give him much credibility. There are plenty of dissident Jews out there who speak out against Israel. I'm sure that the pro Israel supporters would not pass too much credibility to those!

So, you see, long live Israel and the Jewish people!

Sorry to disappoint! ;-)

Then explain your avatar that is extremist and is what those who want an end to Israel would post. What you post and what you believe are two different things and like all muslims you speak with a forked tongue. If Israel ever does go under then expect there to be a world war involving nuclear weapons, and the whole of the M.E. being turned into glass.

They're disappearing now. Iraq is no longer a viable state. The same with Syria, Egypt, Libya. The "Kingdom" is a joke. Yeah, it's all Israel's fault. :rolleyes-41:
Correct, it happens every 100 years or less. The West engineers the upheaval and then they sit back and watch the savages slaughter each other, while they reap the rewards. It's the old British motto, divide and conquer, upon which they ruled the world for centuries. Many of the countries you see today no longer exist and have already been divided, but for officially. Iraq for example will be divided into three, Shiites, Sunnis, Kurds. Same with Syria, Libya, Yemen, and possibly a few more like Afghanistan and Iran in the next few years. Stay tuned.

The fuck up that the British made in the ME is a legacy best forgotten!

Dividing the existing 'countries' into smaller states makes absolute sense!

Of course it does in your warped mind as it means that there are more nations to infiltrate. They could have left it as the Ottomans had it and went in heavy handed taking out the muslims that rose up against them.

Interesting article by a highly intelligent Palestinian of Jordanian ethnicity.

Mudar Zahran: “If Israel disappears, others will too” | Opinion - Conservative

In YOUR opinion...

Unless that opinion is counter to what yours is, then they should be silenced along with their friends and family. Just like happened in Russia, China, Cambodia and many Islamic states.

Correct, Israel is on the front lines of Islam's war against modern civilization, freedom, equality, democracy, coexistence, and Western values in general. And Israel is fighting this war heroically and brilliantly and teaching the world how to do it. Western countries are now asking Israeli security forces assistance and advice on how to prevent and deal with ISIS type attacks on their own soil.

Wowsa. No offense but you are retarded and or mentally ill. The zionist regime is the cause of filthy middle east scum entering the WEST. There is no "israeli security forces" other than parasites like Silverstien who took down the WTC who forced US companies to move certain operations to the jewish regime.

So what was the cause before the Zionists were invented then, as the filthy middle east scum have been invading the west for 1200 years or more.

Interesting article by a highly intelligent Palestinian of Jordanian ethnicity.

Mudar Zahran: “If Israel disappears, others will too” | Opinion - Conservative

In what way, and only an islamonazi would come out with such a remark.

He has a bone to pick. Anyone with an agenda is a discredit. Also everyone knows Iraq didn't have nuclear weapons or were even close to getting them when Israel did their night time bomb thing.
I am beginning to believe that its either Iran or Israel, and I must say, Iran has every right that Israel does to defend itself and do a preemptive strike, or is Israel the only one allowed to do that?

Last edited:

Of course there are Israeli security forces and experts that the West relies on for advice on all aspects of public safety such as police strategies and protection of airports, major events, transportation systems and other potential sites that Muslim terrorists routinely target. Bottom line is nobody is as experienced and successful as Israel is in dealing with Muslim savagery.

So you think Jews did 9-11? I suggest you get your snouter out of your ass and take it to the conspiracy forum.

The above is not a theory, it sure got the US into war, kind of like another Pearl Harbor. If Israel disappeared , no one else would except if they put into effect the "Sampson Option" of which they
probably would. Most are aware the twin towers and the 7 WTC building came down by controlled demolition.

The above is not a theory, it sure got the US into war, kind of like another Pearl Harbor. If Israel disappeared , no one else would except if they put into effect the "Sampson Option" of which they
probably would. Most are aware the twin towers and the 7 WTC building came down by controlled demolition.

And did you know 'ole Yassar didn't die of AIDS? You see, Israel poisoned him. A

I tell ya those Zionists don't even know that 'ole Yassar didn't die of aids, Israel poisoned him. And Snoopy shot down the Red Baron.

In YOUR opinion...

Aw gee, did I hurt your feelings? Now you are acting like some dissident letting off steam. Heh Heh!
"Pretty unimportant in the grand scheme of things."​

Ooohh..

Did you take on the brain cell of Phoney?

Let's look at the evidence...

You started the OP...

You now try to derail your own OP...

You not getting the answers you wanted?

Brainless Schmuck...

Awesome article and find MJB. Just awesome. Funny thing though thread this here. the absence of any pro-pal posters. What's wrong Humanity ? montelatici ? etc.? Cannot handle a mouthful of truth being told by a Palestinian, "the son of two Palestinian-Jordanian refugees"?

Crickets. . . . .

Good morning Teddy... Sorry that I haven't replied sooner, I do have a life outside of USMB, unlike many who frequent here! But thanks for the 'Call Out'!

So, onto the article...

I AGREE!

As I have stated MANY times before I do not want to see an end to Israel, not because of all of these 'remarkable discoveries' that Israel keeps making, after all, it's NOT Israel who is making these discoveries, it's people, people like you and me!

I want to see Israel exist as a homeland for Jews... Quite simple really!

The hypothesis made in the article are, well, they are just that... I am sure that there are a great many more different scenarios that could be discussed... This is just one man's opinion.

The author of the article, a Jordanian dissident living in exile with four separate charges against him for incitement against the state of Jordan, who's own father threatened to cut relations with him due to articles written... Unfortunately does not give him much credibility. There are plenty of dissident Jews out there who speak out against Israel. I'm sure that the pro Israel supporters would not pass too much credibility to those!

So, you see, long live Israel and the Jewish people!

Sorry to disappoint! ;-)

Then explain your avatar that is extremist and is what those who want an end to Israel would post. What you post and what you believe are two different things and like all muslims you speak with a forked tongue. If Israel ever does go under then expect there to be a world war involving nuclear weapons, and the whole of the M.E. being turned into glass.

You Phoney, are a fucking idiot!

Why I am even responding to your dumbass post I really don't know... Especially as my response, no matter what I reply, will only be reported to admin, no matter what...

My avatar is extremist? Why? Because YOU don't like it?

"What you post and what you believe are two different things "

Really?

The issue there is you are a simple minded, zionut without any free thought! Put in simple terms, you are a 'simpleton'... I wouldn't want to put in any other way as that could be offensive to any other retards here...

It beggars belief that you supposed pro israel supporters can even think that a nuclear holocaust in the ME, wiping out all that you believe in, could ever be a 'good' result!

So, as much as I support the existence of Israel, a homeland for Jews... Do it, press the button, blow the shit out of the ME, out of Israel... Let's start again! Where are the zionuts going to want to destroy next? Uganda? Kenya? New York?

In YOUR opinion...

Unless that opinion is counter to what yours is, then they should be silenced along with their friends and family. Just like happened in Russia, China, Cambodia and many Islamic states.

Wow, would it help if we were smoking what you are smoking?

Maybe that would enable everyone to actually comprehend what your wacked mind writes... Because I'm sure you have NO idea what you are writing sometimes!

Since when were Russia, China, Cambodia Islamic States?

Forum List

Back