If I Were Prime Minister Of Israel

Oh my word. Now what are you talking about Pbel? You really a med adjustment.

Israelis finally elected a woman Prime Minister in since Golda Meir 70 years ago in Attilla Roseis. She promised to Kill ‘em all in her campaign. Roseis is a nice Jewish Grandma who loves her grandchildren in which she teaches them how to kill Arabs.

Just curious. What would you do if you were prime minister of Israel?

I would make a declaration "ISRAEL MUST EMULATE AL NABI IN POLICY"
because emulation of al nabi is considered very good ----and israel is
SHOULD try to please its neighbors

In order to effecuate this noble program-----Israel will examine the policies of the holy birth place of AL NABI as to how it evaluates jews and how it manifests its sense of love and honor toward jews-----and then EMULATE those very same policies in its treatment of muslims in Israel As to the jewish holy cities of jerusalem and safed and hebron and tiberias------same thing-----emulate the policies of the holy land of the birth place of al nabi-----muslims will be afforded the same love and honor in hebron and safed that jews enjoy in medina

I like this Muslim celebration. It is so personal to honor Allah.

LiveLeak.com - Children Mutilated During Islamic Festival of Ashura (Graphic)

shiites. My first intro to the issue of SHIITES came from a sunni pakistani------he described people whom he OBVIOUSLY despised who would beat themselves and cut themselves on some specific holiday ---later on I did meet a shiite who proudly showed me a scar on his head. It took me YEARS to figure it out but---early on I did defend the shiites because I saw them as "persecuted" -------because they are persecuted in pakistan.
In any case---that cutting the scalp business is weird -------but lets not get over excited. A small cut in the scalp does bleed profusely ------so it looks worse than it is

WhO are we to deny them their TRADITIONS?

I like this Muslim celebration. It is so personal to honor Allah.

LiveLeak.com - Children Mutilated During Islamic Festival of Ashura (Graphic)

shiites. My first intro to the issue of SHIITES came from a sunni pakistani------he described people whom he OBVIOUSLY despised who would beat themselves and cut themselves on some specific holiday ---later on I did meet a shiite who proudly showed me a scar on his head. It took me YEARS to figure it out but---early on I did defend the shiites because I saw them as "persecuted" -------because they are persecuted in pakistan.
In any case---that cutting the scalp business is weird -------but lets not get over excited. A small cut in the scalp does bleed profusely ------so it looks worse than it is

Also if I were prime minister of Israel I would immediately cut off all negotiations with Abbas. The PA is but a thorn on Israel. Always gaining more & more concessions out of Israel for Palestinians.

Like I stated in the opening post on this thread, let Israel acknowledge the duly elected government of the Palestinian people & deal only with Hamas.

If I were prime minister of Israel my first initiative would be to abandon Israel's failed Zionist agenda of peace offerrings, the security fence & land concessions to Palestinians.

Next I would recognize Hamas as the dully elected government of the Palestinian people. Invite & encourage all Hamas leaders to attend peace talks in Tel Aviv where they would be thanked, welcomed, wined & dined in the finest of accommodations.

Then I would make the following announcement before opening the session for discussion --- From now on, each time you kill an Israeli, Israel will retaliate by killing 10,000 Palestinians. Is there anything else you care to discusss?

LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

what is wrong with my suggestion? IMPLEMENT the PACT OF OMAR----how can muslims refuse? I have been taught that the details of the Pact of Omar ----constitute THE MOST BENIGN peace treaty ever devised by the victors over the conquored ------really----MANY MANY highly educated muslims told me that. it is so good----the conquored are permitted the right to practice their own religions so long as they do so quietly and out of sight----they can even maintain their own courts if no jew is involved in the case ie as muslims they could amputate each others hands and stone their women without interference. For all these favors they pay a nominal jizya--agree to maintain their visible identity at all times ----ie by insignia or specific clothing They agree to never ride upon a horse or a camel or in a car-----but they can ride on donkeys----side saddle and the saddle must be made of wood------etc etc IT IS A HOLY DOCUMENT FROM JANNAH or somewhere up there ask any muslim

Why would any Christian or Jew want to go back to the pact of Umar? Great for Muslims. Bad for Christians & Jews as second class citizens paying taxes to the Muslims.

what is wrong with my suggestion? IMPLEMENT the PACT OF OMAR----how can muslims refuse? I have been taught that the details of the Pact of Omar ----constitute THE MOST BENIGN peace treaty ever devised by the victors over the conquored ------really----MANY MANY highly educated muslims told me that. it is so good----the conquored are permitted the right to practice their own religions so long as they do so quietly and out of sight----they can even maintain their own courts if no jew is involved in the case ie as muslims they could amputate each others hands and stone their women without interference. For all these favors they pay a nominal jizya--agree to maintain their visible identity at all times ----ie by insignia or specific clothing They agree to never ride upon a horse or a camel or in a car-----but they can ride on donkeys----side saddle and the saddle must be made of wood------etc etc IT IS A HOLY DOCUMENT FROM JANNAH or somewhere up there ask any muslim

Why would any Christian or Jew want to go back to the pact of Umar? Great for Muslims. Bad for Christians & Jews as second class citizens paying taxes to the Muslims.

Actually they payed way less taxes than Muslims. And didn't have to pay zakat( yearly donations to poor).

And why does something that existed thousands of years ago even matter?

That's like saying why would Muslims and Christians want to go under Moses's rule

what is wrong with my suggestion? IMPLEMENT the PACT OF OMAR----how can muslims refuse? I have been taught that the details of the Pact of Omar ----constitute THE MOST BENIGN peace treaty ever devised by the victors over the conquored ------really----MANY MANY highly educated muslims told me that. it is so good----the conquored are permitted the right to practice their own religions so long as they do so quietly and out of sight----they can even maintain their own courts if no jew is involved in the case ie as muslims they could amputate each others hands and stone their women without interference. For all these favors they pay a nominal jizya--agree to maintain their visible identity at all times ----ie by insignia or specific clothing They agree to never ride upon a horse or a camel or in a car-----but they can ride on donkeys---
side saddle and the saddle must be made of wood------etc etc IT IS A HOLY DOCUMENT FROM JANNAH or somewhere up there ask any muslim

Actually they payed way less taxes than Muslims. And didn't have to pay zakat( yearly donations to poor).

That's like saying why would Muslims and Christians want to go under Moses's rule

Because LIED again what a joke and liar he is -----"THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO" My own husband was born a DHIMMI bound under the vile stink of the PACT OF OMAR ---he lied about zakat vs jizya too zakat is a tiny percentage of person's assets and does not go to the "POOR" it goes to the UMMAH in fact zakat can be used to buy bombs to put on the stinking asses of wannabee shahadah sluts What it cannot be used for is the benefit of non muslims Jizya also goes to MUSLIMS and is a POLL tax that a non muslim MUST PAY even if he has no assets at all-----it and cannot be used for the benefit of non muslims-------Give up "because" there are still people living today you lived under the stinking filth you claim to be GLORIOUS JUSTICE. Do you object to the idea that the details of the PACT OF OMAR be imposed on muslims in Israel ? if so WHY? If you want to know more about the details of dhimmia, I will be happy to educate you. Remember I have relatives who LIVED THAT FILTH----to which you and the rest of the UMMAH is welcomes since so many of you claim that it is a DELIGHT ------see how nice and generous I am

Because LIED again what a joke and liar he is -----"THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO" My own husband was born a DHIMMI bound under the vile stink of the PACT OF OMAR ---he lied about zakat vs jizya too zakat is a tiny percentage of person's assets and does not go to the "POOR" it goes to the UMMAH in fact zakat can be used to buy bombs to put on the stinking asses of wannabee shahadah sluts What it cannot be used for is the benefit of non muslims Jizya also goes to MUSLIMS and is a POLL tax that a non muslim MUST PAY even if he has no assets at all-----it and cannot be used for the benefit of non muslims-------Give up "because" there are still people living today you lived under the stinking filth you claim to be GLORIOUS JUSTICE. Do you object to the idea that the details of the PACT OF OMAR be imposed on muslims in Israel ? if so WHY? If you want to know more about the details of dhimmia, I will be happy to educate you. Remember I have relatives who LIVED THAT FILTH----to which you and the rest of the UMMAH is welcomes since so many of you claim that it is a DELIGHT ------see how nice and generous I am

There was no pact of umar recently

Because LIED again what a joke and liar he is -----"THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO" My own husband was born a DHIMMI bound under the vile stink of the PACT OF OMAR ---he lied about zakat vs jizya too zakat is a tiny percentage of person's assets and does not go to the "POOR" it goes to the UMMAH in fact zakat can be used to buy bombs to put on the stinking asses of wannabee shahadah sluts What it cannot be used for is the
benefit of non muslims Jizya also goes to MUSLIMS and is a POLL tax that a non muslim MUST PAY even if he has no assets at all-----it and cannot be used for the benefit of non muslims-------Give up "because" there are still people living today you lived under the stinking filth you claim to be GLORIOUS JUSTICE. Do you object to the idea that the details of the PACT OF OMAR be imposed on muslims in Israel ? if so WHY? If you want to know more about the details of dhimmia, I will be happy to educate you. Remember I have relatives who LIVED THAT FILTH----to which you and the rest of the UMMAH is welcomes since so many of you claim that it is a DELIGHT ------see how nice and generous I am

What are you calling "recently"??? liar? two weeks ago? The filth of dhimmia was imposed on the jews of yemen until they escaped the stink around 1950.----that stink
INCLUDED THE DETAILS OF THE FILTH OF THE PACT OF OMAR My own hubby was born into that disgusting and vile system-------but he was rescued from the vile filth as an infant in the early 1940s Why do you LIE so much?-----there are still pigs in the world who consider that disgusting filth something holy and would like to impose the stinking filth where ever they can------go right ahead and lie again and deny it EVERY ISLAMICIST PIG LAUDS THAT SHIT and muslim children are taught that the disgusting stinking filth is GLORIOUS and an example of wonderful justice. How do I know? muslims told me.
I would be delighted to offer that GLORIOUS and WONDERFUL agreement to the "palestinians" good idea? do not be shy----I am offering something that muslims claim is GOOD no taxes ----just jizya -----and---of course -----you testimony would be WORTHLESS in court and------etc etc etc your children ---if you happen to die are really lucky -----that get to be enslaved

My apology irosie. Yes, I would be in favor of Muslims in Israel living under the pact of Umar.

Because LIED again what a joke and liar he is -----"THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO" My own husband was born a DHIMMI bound under the vile stink of the PACT OF OMAR ---he lied about zakat vs jizya too zakat is a tiny percentage of person's assets and does not go to the "POOR" it goes to the UMMAH in fact zakat can be used to buy bombs to put on the stinking asses of wannabee shahadah sluts What it cannot be used for is the
benefit of non muslims Jizya also goes to MUSLIMS and is a POLL tax that a non muslim MUST PAY even if he has no assets at all-----it and cannot be used for the benefit of non muslims-------Give up "because" there are still people living today you lived under the stinking filth you claim to be GLORIOUS JUSTICE. Do you object to the idea that the details of the PACT OF OMAR be imposed on muslims in Israel ? if so WHY? If you want to know more about the details of dhimmia, I will be happy to educate you. Remember I have relatives who LIVED THAT FILTH----to which you and the rest of the UMMAH is welcomes since so many of you claim that it is a DELIGHT ------see how nice and generous I am

What are you calling "recently"??? liar? two weeks ago? The filth of dhimmia was imposed on the jews of yemen until they escaped the stink around 1950.----that stink
INCLUDED THE DETAILS OF THE FILTH OF THE PACT OF OMAR My own hubby was born into that disgusting and vile system-------but he was rescued from the vile filth as an infant in the early 1940s Why do you LIE so much?-----there are still pigs in the world who consider that disgusting filth something holy and would like to impose the stinking filth where ever they can------go right ahead and lie again and deny it EVERY ISLAMICIST PIG LAUDS THAT SHIT and muslim children are taught that the disgusting stinking filth is GLORIOUS and an example of wonderful justice. How do I know? muslims told me.
I would be delighted to offer that GLORIOUS and WONDERFUL agreement to the "palestinians" good idea? do not be shy----I am offering something that muslims claim is GOOD no taxes ----just jizya -----and---of course -----you testimony would be WORTHLESS in court and------etc etc etc your children ---if you happen to die are really lucky -----that get to be enslaved

Like i said you retard Muslims pay a lot more taxes and religous donations

If I was PM of Israel, this would be the minimum standard for military service to the country.

I will torch a Palestinian home, just to have a "date night" with this hot little IDF minx.

As Richard Prior once said, "That bitch is so fine, you'd suck her daddy's dick!"

And yet another BRILLIANT reply from Princess to stretch the boundaries of human intellect. How does Princess do it?

If I was PM of Israel, this would be the minimum standard for military service to the country.

I will torch a Palestinian home, just to have a "date night" with this hot little IDF minx.

As Richard Prior once said, "That bitch is so fine, you'd suck her daddy's dick!"

And yet another BRILLIANT reply from Princess to stretch the boundaries of human intellect. How does Princess do it?

Maybe he should lay off them mountain oysters.

Forum List

Back