If I Were Prime Minister Of Israel

I don't get how a Zionist doesn't support Sharon the biggest Zionist, I guess no one shares your views, so let's call you a Zionist alien

If someone in Israel doesn't support Sharon, is because of the disangagement.

That's crazy why would you want to occupy more land? Gaza belongs to the Palestinians, no settlers should have been there from the start under of course the Idf protection again.

I

Occupy more land? It's not a matter of occupy more land, it's a matter of Sharon, who expelled thousands of Jews from Gush Katif, some of them are still without a place to live in till today.

That, in Israeli eyes, is Sharon's biggest failior

If someone in Israel doesn't support Sharon, is because of the disangagement.

That's crazy why would you want to occupy more land? Gaza belongs to the Palestinians, no settlers should have been there from the start under of course the Idf protection again.

I

Occupy more land? It's not a matter of occupy more land, it's a matter of Sharon, who expelled thousands of Jews from Gush Katif, some of them are still without a place to live in till today.

Gush katif were illegal settlements, and who cares about a few thousand displaced Jews, I am more concerned of the millions of displaced palestinans which should be the issue of discussion

Btw for viewers who get confused by what or where Gush Katif is, it's inside gaza near the Egyptian border. It's actually called rafah and belongs to Palestinians

I

Gush katif were illegal settlements, and who cares about a few thousand displaced Jews, I am more concerned of the millions of displaced palestinans which should be the issue of discussion

There is a saying in Judaism, comes from Mishne Torah, which in Hebrew says "Aniyei Iri Kodmin". It means "The poor of my hometown comes first". The logic is in the Torah and Talmud, first to try to care for, or fix the wrong closer, and the injustice closer, in your house, neighborhood or enviroment, before "worrying about the poor" in other cities.

The poor people of my homeland come first. That's just how it is. I care for the Jews of Gush Katif more than I will care for the Palestinians. Why? because they're my people while the Palestinians are hostiles to us.:redface:

Gush katif were illegal settlements, and who cares about a few thousand displaced Jews, I am more concerned of the millions of displaced palestinans which should be the issue of discussion.
I've been promoting the issue all the way, of course, advocating the international community undertakes the grandest project in history of the globe - the humanitarian transfer of palistanians and finding them a new occupation.

Btw for viewers who get confused by what or where Gush Katif is, it's inside gaza near the Egyptian border. It's actually called rafah and belongs to Palestinians

I am glad to see that after the Palestinians burned the fields in Gush Katif, destroyed the synagogues and violeted our left property, they succeded in developing the area and creat a heaven out of it.

There is a saying in Judaism, comes from Mishne Torah, which in Hebrew says "Aniyei Iri Kodmin". It means "The poor of my hometown comes first". The logic is in the Torah and Talmud, first to try to care for, or fix the wrong closer, and the injustice closer, in your house, neighborhood or enviroment, before "worrying about the poor" in other cities.

The poor people of my homeland come first. That's just how it is. I care for the Jews of Gush Katif more than I will care for the Palestinians. Why? because they're my people while the Palestinians are hostiles to us.:redface:

And so do we care for our poor(Almost everyone in gaza is poor), all my cousins there are poor shouldn't I care about their safety? The real thing is they were settlements and Palestinians were threatened by idf there and occupying the land. I am worried more for almost all the population of gaza who need basic things and worry for their safety, the Idf is violating law not the residents of gaza

I am glad to see that after the Palestinians burned the fields in Gush Katif, destroyed the synagogues and violeted our left property, they succeded in developing the area and creat a heaven out of it.

I'm sorry but those settlements are illegal, rafah has always been there, Israel claimed it because they said it was land for Jews thousands of years also partly for the war with Egypt preparations

I'm sorry but those settlements are illegal, rafah has always been there, Israel claimed it because they said it was land for Jews thousands of years also partly for the war with Egypt preparations

Why was there a need to burn down Torah scrolls and destroy property that was left? why was there such a need to violate the property? why not simply pass it to the Israeli government? Because it's more comfortable. It's humiliating. That is what they wished for at the time. Which was almost as painful as watching soldiers throw out Jews out of their houses.

Why was there a need to burn down Torah scrolls and destroy property that was left? why was there such a need to violate the property? why not simply pass it to the Israeli government? Because it's more comfortable. It's humiliating. That is what they wished for at the time. Which was almost as painful as watching soldiers throw out Jews out of their houses.

Do the people have a right to be disappointed? You think it's fucking easy to deal with the racist idf daily? They were sick of them

Do the people have a right to be disappointed? You think it's fucking easy to deal with the racist idf daily? They were sick of them

We're sick of the Palestinian, so let us go burn down all Mosques and Qur'ans. Frustration is no excuse of Acting like a savage.

Again I ask, the settlers were unarmed, not soldiers, why there was a need to burn down their property and holy books?

And so do we care for our poor(Almost everyone in gaza is poor), all my cousins there are poor shouldn't I care about their safety? The real thing is they were settlements and Palestinians were threatened by idf there and occupying the land. I am worried more for almost all the population of gaza who need basic things and worry for their safety, the Idf is violating law not the residents of gaza

The government chosen by the people of Gaza violates the law and committing war crimes against Israeli civilians.

We're sick of the Palestinian, so let us go burn down all Mosques and Qur'ans. Frustration is no excuse of Acting like a savage.

Again I ask, the settlers were unarmed, not soldiers, why there was a need to burn down their property and holy books?

When did that happen, link it

The government chosen by the people of Gaza violates the law and committing war crimes against Israeli civilians.

So does the goverment of Israel

Do the people have a right to be disappointed?
Of course, palistanians have a right to be disappointed! Noone denies them their basic right to be disappointed. In fact, they're always disappointed.
You think it's fucking easy to deal with the racist idf daily? They were sick of them
Palistanians have to learn to balance their wants realistically, of course.

Shalom slams ?barbaric act? - Israel News, Ynetnews

"youngsters looted whatever they could find, including tables, chairs, and other furniture.

Palestinian police officers were stunned in the face of the mob and were unable to contain it. Palestinian officers complained the force deployed at the community was too small, about 300 troops, and could not handle the rioters."

:mad:

The way those Zionists in Israel have been treating the Palestinians, next Israel will probably give them all of the West Bank so the Palestinians can commit a total genocide upon themselves. Shame on Israel.

"youngsters looted whatever they could find, including tables, chairs, and other furniture.

Palestinian police officers were stunned in the face of the mob and were unable to contain it. Palestinian officers complained the force deployed at the community was too small, about 300 troops, and could not handle the rioters."

What a few hundred idiot teenagers just like the idiot Israeli teenagers vandalize mosques, Islamic holy texts, and beat Palestinians to death? Are you using that as some kind of excuse for idfs brutal occupation? Of course that's the first thing the Israeli goverment did is denounce all Palestinians as miserable people that can't do peace okay let's bomb gaza. Which they did in 2006 big time bombed gaza.

What a few hundred idiot teenagers just like the idiot Israeli teenagers vandalize mosques, Islamic holy texts, and beat Palestinians to death? Are you using that as some kind of excuse for idfs brutal occupation? Of course that's the first thing the Israeli goverment did is denounce all Palestinians as miserable people that can't do peace okay let's bomb gaza. Which they did in 2006 big time bombed gaza.

It seems to me you're now using the occupation card to justify barbaric acts made by the Palestinians.

Tell me now, is that excuse gonna catch if we start discussing the murder of the Fogel family? Or Shalhevet Pass?

Forum List

Back