61% of Israeli's oppose Iran attack

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
"Israeli support for a unilateral attack on Iran has collapsed - dramatically. By a huge margin of over two to one, Israelis believe that it would be a mistake for Israel to attack Iran..."

Well, well, well, apparantly the majority of Israeli's think Big Ben is a nutcase!

Some 61 per cent of those questioned oppose an Israeli strike, compared to 27 per cent in favor, the poll by the Israel Democracy Institute and Tel Aviv University's Evens Program in Mediation and Conflict Resolution found.

In addition, 56 per cent think the chances are low that Israel would launch such a strike unilaterally, compared to 33 per cent who assume Israel will go ahead anyway.

The poll, conducted last week, interviewed 516 respondents and had a 4.5 per cent margin of error.
It seems many Israeli's are not as bad as some people think.

They all want Iran to be attacked, they just fear what will happen in retaliation.

I hear that Iran has 1,000 rockets pre aimed at Israeli targets ready to go at the push of a button and more to follow.

Who is to say that Hezbollah (30,000-50,000 rockets) and Gaza (20,000 rockets) will not jump on the bandwagon.

I can't see Israel really wanting to do this.

I hear that Iran has 1,000 rockets pre aimed at Israeli targets ready to go at the push of a button and more to follow.

Who is to say that Hezbollah (30,000-50,000 rockets) and Gaza (20,000 rockets) will not jump on the bandwagon.

I wonder how many nukes Israel has pre aimed at Iranian targets ready to go at the push of a button. I would imagine that is a major deterrent to any Iranian attack on Israel.

I wonder how many nukes Israel has pre aimed at Iranian targets ready to go at the push of a button. I would imagine that is a major deterrent to any Iranian attack on Israel.

It doesn't matter. If Israel wants mutual destruction, fine.

"Israeli support for a unilateral attack on Iran has collapsed - dramatically. By a huge margin of over two to one, Israelis believe that it would be a mistake for Israel to attack Iran..."

Well, well, well, apparantly the majority of Israeli's think Big Ben is a nutcase!

Some 61 per cent of those questioned oppose an Israeli strike, compared to 27 per cent in favor, the poll by the Israel Democracy Institute and Tel Aviv University's Evens Program in Mediation and Conflict Resolution found.

In addition, 56 per cent think the chances are low that Israel would launch such a strike unilaterally, compared to 33 per cent who assume Israel will go ahead anyway.

The poll, conducted last week, interviewed 516 respondents and had a 4.5 per cent margin of error.

I don't think this "reasearch" is acucrate.

I hear that Iran has 1,000 rockets pre aimed at Israeli targets ready to go at the push of a button and more to follow. Who is to say that Hezbollah (30,000-50,000 rockets) and Gaza (20,000 rockets) will not jump on the bandwagon.
It's about time the international community starts seriously considering humanitarian relocation of palistanians from the danger zone.

When the Iranians took over the US Embassy, they invaded US soil.
What could've possibly inspired Iranians to invade the US?

"Mohammad Mosaddegh or Mosaddeq (Persian: مُحَمَد مُصَدِق*, IPA: [mohæmˈmæd(-e) mosædˈdeɣ] ( listen)*), also Mossadegh, Mossadeq, Mosadeck, or Musaddiq (16 June 1882 – 5 March 1967), was the democratically elected[1][2][3] Prime Minister of Iran from 1951 to 1953 when he was overthrown in a coup d'état orchestrated by the British MI5 and the United States Central Intelligence Agency."

Mohammad Mosaddegh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most Arabs think the US and Israel represent a far greater threat to world peace than does Iran.

"The Brookings Institute just a few months ago released extensive polls of what Arabs think about Iran. The results are rather striking. They show the Arab opinion holds that the major threat in the region is Israel -- that's 80. The second major threat is the United States -- that's 77. Iran is listed as a threat by 10%."

Noam Chomsky: WikiLeaks Cables Reveal "Profound Hatred for Democracy on the Part of Our Political Leadership", Noam Chomsky interviewed by Amy Goodman

Are you kidding. They support terror all over the world. They are helping Syria slaughter it's own people. They fund and train hezbollah, Al-Qaeda, and much more. They have sworn to drive Israel into the sea many times this year alone. Of course they are going to be concerned about what Iran might do. And just for the record the Iran & Iraq war was 1980-1988 making it one of longest conventional wars in history.

Are you kidding. They support terror all over the world. They are helping Syria slaughter it's own people. They fund and train hezbollah, Al-Qaeda, and much more. They have sworn to drive Israel into the sea many times this year alone. Of course they are going to be concerned about what Iran might do. And just for the record the Iran & Iraq war was 1980-1988 making it one of longest conventional wars in history.
And what about what the Mossad does? Or what goes on at the Avenue of the America's? Or what we did in Chili? Or Iran in 1953? Or what we're doing in Syria as well?

But not as long as the US invasion and occupation of Afghanistan.

It seems obvious the US is the only country on this planet that's maimed, murdered, incarcerated, and displaced millions of Muslim civilians in the last ten years.

This might explain why 57% of Arabs believe the Middle East would be more peaceful if Iran had the bomb:

"With regard to nuclear weapons, rather remarkably, a majority -- in fact, 57Ðsay that the region would have a positive effect in the region if Iran had nuclear weapons.

"Now, these are not small numbers. 80, 77, say the U.S. and Israel are the major threat. 10 say Iran is the major threat. This may not be reported in the newspapers here -- it is in England -- but it's certainly familiar to the Israeli and U.S. governments, and to the ambassadors.

"But there is not a word about it anywhere. What that reveals is the profound hatred for democracy on the part of our political leadership and the Israeli political leadership."

Noam Chomsky: WikiLeaks Cables Reveal "Profound Hatred for Democracy on the Part of Our Political Leadership", Noam Chomsky interviewed by Amy Goodman

Forum List

Back