" If I had a hammer, / I'd hammer in the morning, ..." Hillary staff members theme song!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Incompetent people hire other incompetent people...i.e. Hillary evidently never heard of this document.
Nor did her staff.
Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 9.47.04 PM.png

https://www.nsa.gov/resources/every...es/storage-device-declassification-manual.pdf

No where in this manual of 10 pages is there any discussion of using a "hammer"!
There are specific and thorough methods.

So when Hillary's incompetent staff took a hammer, they were in violation of the above procedures.

When Boris Epshteyn, an adviser to Donald Trump, told her on air that the Democratic nominee’s aides destroyed her BlackBerries with hammers, Baldwin interrupted him to ask a reporter to fact-check that statement.

“Evan, hold on, can you fact-check?” Baldwin asked reporter Evan Perez on “CNN Newsroom” on Friday. “Evan Perez? Hammers? Fact-check that for me, on the fly.”

Yes they did, Brooke.” Perez responded. “As he mentioned, there were 13 mobile devices and 5 iPads that the FBI said that in some way were used with her private email server, and they did in some cases just destroy them with hammers when they were done using them.”

The FBI on Friday released a detailed report on its investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of State.

The report included notes on the agency’s three-hour interview with Clinton.
Watch CNN anchor's disbelief that Clinton aides destroyed phones with hammer

Forum List

Back