CNN Demands Mid-Interview Fact-Check On Damning Accusation Against Hillary - Gets BURNED!

You're watching too many spy movies......Delete everything on the phone, destroy the SIM card and send it off to the recycle companies in a way they don't know where it came from. Knock off the bullshit....she had the phones smashed so the FBI couldn't access them.

Of course she did.

I disagree with recycling phones that handled classified info. Destroying them ensures that no one will be able to access anything .... which is why mrs bill took a hammer to them. ;)

A news anchor calls upon a colleague to fact check, and gets an answer. Isn't that kinda what good news coverage is all about?
Sure is.

Remind me, by the way, how many times they have done this "on the fly" for anything Hillary said, or her supporters?
Yep, that would be good news coverage. :bs1:

Nobody destroys their blackberries with a hammer.

...except for everyone who isn't a fucking moron.

You seem to really know alot of wireless handset protocol.

It's basic cyber security. I know how to keep my data secure. Just because other people don't know how (or perhaps don't care to) does not diminish the value of doing so.

Why did she need to keep the discussion of Yoga classes secure.

She claimed she never sent or received ANYTHING classified. So, why delete the emails?

A news anchor calls upon a colleague to fact check, and gets an answer. Isn't that kinda what good news coverage is all about?
Sure is.

Remind me, by the way, how many times they have done this "on the fly" for anything Hillary said, or her supporters?
Yep, that would be good news coverage. :bs1:

The next time will be the first.

I'd like to see them do the EXACT same thing WHILE interviewing Hillary....it'll NEVER happen.

Horseshit....

Well, maybe you're right. Destroying the device with a hammer is probably not a great way to go about it. Should have incinerated it.

and those phones were paid for by US taxpayers

:gives:

That does not change the fact that fundamental cyber security demands that it be destroyed. You are trying to make something out of nothing, based on nothing more than your own ignorance.

Ours and other governments spend millions to figure out ways to extract information from decommissioned equipment. It's easier to just destroy it than to take the chance that some genius in Russia can figure out how to retrieve information that was supposed to be erased.

You're watching too many spy movies......Delete everything on the phone, destroy the SIM card and send it off to the recycle companies in a way they don't know where it came from. Knock off the bullshit....she had the phones smashed so the FBI couldn't access them.

So is it Federal regulations that government issued devices can be destroyed by just anyone, anytime? I can't seem to find anything describing that
activity as being illegal which surprises me!

I did find this document : https://www.nsa.gov/resources/every...es/storage-device-declassification-manual.pdf

View attachment 88463
I don't think Hillary aides with sledge hammers qualifies as NSA/CSS-approved hard disk drive crushers.

Horseshit....

Well, maybe you're right. Destroying the device with a hammer is probably not a great way to go about it. Should have incinerated it.

That does not change the fact that fundamental cyber security demands that it be destroyed. You are trying to make something out of nothing, based on nothing more than your own ignorance.
The devices were required to be destroyed according to the LAW - it was not. Hillary BROKE the law by not doing so. 'Nuff said!

"]
It's basic cyber security. I know how to keep my data secure. Just because other people don't know how (or perhaps don't care to) does not diminish the value of doing so.
Notice how adroitly the liberal changes the subject from "Liberal newsreader has Hillary-supporting 'fact check' blow up in his face" to "Did Hillary correctly dispose of her Blackberries?"

They are past masters at not talking about certain things.

Last edited:
Hillary: The attack on our diplomatic facility in Benghazi was caused by a video.

Wolf Blitzer: Gwen, fact check that for me please on the fly.
Hillary: None of the emails on my private server contained any classified info.

Stephanopolous: Jim, Fact check that for me please on the fly.
Hillary: I made that $100,000 from an initial $1,000 by dealing in cattle futures while reading advice from the Wall Street Journal.

Cokie: Mary, Fact check that for me please on the fly.

Now that's what I call good news coverage.

Tell me, what were the answers to these requests for fact checks?

Horseshit....

Apparently they were afraid the information on it was explosive.

Horseshit....

The devices were required to be destroyed according to the LAW - it was not. Hillary BROKE the law by not doing so. 'Nuff said!

A procedural violation at best. Not that I'm excusing her. But you're barking up the wrong tree if you're looking for something to hang her on.

Notice how adroitly the liberal changes the subject from "Liberal newsreader has Hillary-supporting 'fact check' blow up in his face" to "Did Hillary correctly dispose of her Blackberries?"

They are past masters at not talking about certain things.

:booze:

Horseshit....

I give a fuck about wasted tax money, asshole...and so should everybody who pays taxes. And it ain't me making something out of nothing...because nothing is all you have with your little panic attack that somebody is going to "steal" your data. Go ahead and stomp on your smart phone if you have one (which I doubt)....I'm sure those around you already have a pretty good idea of what to expect from you.

And when all else fails, the liberal turns to drink.

Aren't most team swimmers fags?
2vwai3l.gif

If it's such a good thing that the anchor did this n air fact check, I am sure we will be seeing much much more of this....particularly with Hillary surrogates....right? :biggrin:

Oh My. I've had several cell phones, but i don't use them all at once. When one breaks, or a better one comes out, I upgrade. That's all Hillary did. Are you trying to say she used all those Blackberrys with separate numbers and accounts at the same time? That's nuts.

Did the FBI ask you to turn them over, Sock Girl?

At the time she made the reasonable decision to destroy decommissioned digital memory (standard procedure for government and military) they hadn't asked her either.
She lost multiple phones. She can't remember anything after 2012 according to her interview with the FBI. Couldn't recall any of her briefings. Liberals are backing the equivalent of an alzhiemers patient.

Horseshit....

I give a fuck about wasted tax money, asshole...and so should everybody who pays taxes. And it ain't me making something out of nothing...because nothing is all you have with your little panic attack that somebody is going to "steal" your data. Go ahead and stomp on your smart phone if you have one (which I doubt)....I'm sure those around you already have a pretty good idea of what to expect from you.

You're so angsty you can't even see straight. :lol:

Forum List

Back