CNN Demands Mid-Interview Fact-Check On Damning Accusation Against Hillary - Gets BURNED!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
During a discussion on Hillary Clinton’s private email scandal on Friday, CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin had to call for a quick “fact check” to confirm the accuracy of a guest’s claim that Clinton’s staff destroyed Blackberries with hammers while at the State Department.

“17,500 emails that she lied about turning over. The server wipe. Within weeks of there being a report that she had a private server, it was wiped,” he said. “She thought that ‘C,’ which stands for classified, stood for ‘cookie’ or something. She thought that drone strikes are not classified. She said that the reason she used a private server was for convenience, that she only had one device, she used 13 Blackberries and five iPads.”

Baldwin quickly tried to come to Hillary's defense by demanding a quick Fact-Check on the damning claim:

“Evan Perez, hammers? Fact check that for me please on the fly.”

The Answer?

Perez quickly responded, “Yes, they did, Brooke.”

BOO-YA! Thank you, CNN, for helping drive home this claim as FACT!

(Impeding an investigation, destruction of evidence, improper and illegal destruction of classified, etc.....?!)

CNN Anchor Asks for a ‘Fact Check’ on Guest’s Stunning Clinton Claim, Gets a Quick Answer

This is a great clip. The anchor thought for sure she caught the guest in a lie.

Oops!!

Oh My. I've had several cell phones, but i don't use them all at once. When one breaks, or a better one comes out, I upgrade. That's all Hillary did. Are you trying to say she used all those Blackberrys with separate numbers and accounts at the same time? That's nuts.

Oh My. I've had several cell phones, but i don't use them all at once. When one breaks, or a better one comes out, I upgrade. That's all Hillary did. Are you trying to say she used all those Blackberrys with separate numbers and accounts at the same time? That's nuts.
That was a masterful attempt to spin BULL$HIT! So when you 'upgrade' you take a sledge hammer to your old phone? Why don't I believe you?

Hillary's phones were considered 'classified' due to the work she was doing on them. There are specific rules / laws governing the destruction of classified devices. The Hillary team taking head hammers to her phones violates those rules / laws. After they are destroyed according to those rules / laws they must be turned in.

Even Ray Charles can see she was destroying those phones so no one would find out what she had on them.

That was a masterful attempt to spin BULL$HIT! So when you 'upgrade' you take a sledge hammer to your old phone? Why don't I believe you?

Hillary's phones were considered 'classified' due to the work she was doing on them. There are specific rules / laws governing the destruction of classified devices. The Hillary team taking head hammers to her phones violates those rules / laws. After they are destroyed according to those rules / laws they must be turned in.

Even Ray Charles can see she was destroying those phones so no one would find out what she had on them.

Of course she was. When I change computers I destroy the hard drive after transferring the data to my new one. You don't think the Secretary of State, or anyone in government should take the same reasonable precautions?

A) you are not the Secretary of State
B) You don't handle confidential information on devices provided by the Federal government.

You don't think the Secretary of State, or anyone in government should take the same reasonable precautions?
I believe the Secretary of State should have to obey the same laws as everyone else and should be held accountable when she does not. As I stated, there are specific laws governing the destruction of classified information / devices and specific procedures that must be followed - according to the law. Hillary did not follow those. She / her team broke the law.

Did the FBI ask you to turn them over, Sock Girl?

A) you are not the Secretary of State
B) You don't handle confidential information on devices provided by the Federal government.

Damn....Can't slip anything past you. No I'm not Secretary of State, but decommissioned digital memory is routinely destroyed throughout the government and the military, as well as business and any thinking individuals. You transfer needed and relevant information to the new device and destroy the old one. You are really trying too hard to make something out of nothing.

Did the FBI ask you to turn them over, Sock Girl?

At the time she made the reasonable decision to destroy decommissioned digital memory (standard procedure for government and military) they hadn't asked her either.

Don't liberals feel stupid defending lie after lie after lie of Hillary's? They act like each instance is a vast right wing conspiracy...yet she has dozens fo documented lies that the libs just slurp up like milk from their mommy.

She lied about landing under ssniper fire in Bosnia. She lies about simple and verifiable shit. She is pathological.

She had a private server so her emails wouldn't be ppublic because she is corrupt. See how easy it is when you just follow Occam's razor?

During a discussion on Hillary Clinton’s private email scandal on Friday, CNN anchor Brooke Baldwin had to call for a quick “fact check” to confirm the accuracy of a guest’s claim that Clinton’s staff destroyed Blackberries with hammers while at the State Department.

“17,500 emails that she lied about turning over. The server wipe. Within weeks of there being a report that she had a private server, it was wiped,” he said. “She thought that ‘C,’ which stands for classified, stood for ‘cookie’ or something. She thought that drone strikes are not classified. She said that the reason she used a private server was for convenience, that she only had one device, she used 13 Blackberries and five iPads.”

Baldwin quickly tried to come to Hillary's defense by demanding a quick Fact-Check on the damning claim:

The Answer?

(Impeding an investigation, destruction of evidence, improper and illegal destruction of classified, etc.....?!)

CNN Anchor Asks for a ‘Fact Check’ on Guest’s Stunning Clinton Claim, Gets a Quick Answer

A news anchor calls upon a colleague to fact check, and gets an answer. Isn't that kinda what good news coverage is all about?

The Answer?

A news anchor calls upon a colleague to fact check, and gets an answer. Isn't that kinda what good news coverage is all about?

She was looking for a "gotcha" moment. She got it shoved up her butt.

She should havee already known a hammer was used. She clearly didnt prepare for the segment.

She thought she had a 'Gottcha' moment, thinking 'there is no way that could be true'. Surprise, Surprise.

Did you actually just type that??

:lmao:

:spinner:

:itsok:

Damn....Can't slip anything past you. No I'm not Secretary of State, but decommissioned digital memory is routinely destroyed throughout the government and the military, as well as business and any thinking individuals. You transfer needed and relevant information to the new device and destroy the old one. You are really trying too hard to make something out of nothing.

Nobody destroys their blackberries with a hammer....they're worth good money on the resale market. This is obstruction of justice plain and simple. You're supporting a fucking monster and you know it....WISE UP.

Did you actually just type that??

:lmao:

:spinner:

:itsok:

Well. Clarify what is being said. I don't see any need for outrage because her phone was upgraded, and the idea that she used several phones at once is kind of hard to believe, and I'm not sure what purpose she might have had to do that. So, what is the big deal that she had more than one device over a period of time?

Yea, the media are VERY concerned with the TRUTH....that's why they always GRILL Hillary on her lies....right?

280 days without a presser. :badgrin:

Think about how funny it is that the MORE she is in the media, the LESS popular she is.

Forum List

Back