If Hillary won the election, why did she let Trump get innaugurated

• Banned
Why aren't troll threads immediately moved to the Rubber Room?
The question is quite logical. So if you say that Hillary really won the election, why did she the president elect let Trump get inaugurated. Just answer the question, if you can. But since we know you can't you have to declare the question invalid and me a troll.

You lose, you lost, you will always be a loser

care-o-meter.gif

The question is quite logical. So if you say that Hillary really won the election, why did she the president elect let Trump get inaugurated. Just answer the question, if you can. But since we know you can't you have to declare the question invalid and me a troll. You lose, you lost, you will always be a loser
I call you a troll because of stupid posts like the OP. It's fairly obvious. How can you not get that? Right, troll, never admit it.

The question is quite logical. So if you say that Hillary really won the election, why did she the president elect let Trump get inaugurated. Just answer the question, if you can. But since we know you can't you have to declare the question invalid and me a troll. You lose, you lost, you will always be a loser
I call you a troll because of stupid posts like the OP. It's fairly obvious. How can you not get that? Right, troll, never admit it.
So anyone who disagrees with you is a troll and must be eliminated.......................

You are just like Hitler.

LOL

She didn't win the election; she won the popular vote. So....thread fail

So anyone who disagrees with you is a troll and must be eliminated.......................You are just like Hitler.
That's what you've got? A false claim that I want someone eliminated? I called you a troll. You know you're a troll. Trolls belong in the Rubber Room. QED.

AFAIK, there was only one state that offered a real prospect of having its electoral votes shifted and that states laws are nuts. If the votes recorded exceed the registered voter rolls, a recount is prohibited. Shifting the electoral votes of that state wouldn't have given her a win, so there really wasn't a practical reason for her to challenge the overall results.

I
She didn't win the election; she won the popular vote. So....thread fail
I have never failed kid, they ban me to make this less clear.

Michael Moore Tells MSNBC’s Chris Hayes That Hillary Clinton ‘Won’ the Election

So why did she let Trump get innaugurated
I'm not a kid, guy. And I couldn't care less what Michael Moore said. Clinton never claimed to win the election. So once again... you lose....and your failure of a thread goes down in flames

So anyone who disagrees with you is a troll and must be eliminated.......................You are just like Hitler.
That's what you've got? A false claim that I want someone eliminated? I called you a troll. You know you're a troll. Trolls belong in the Rubber Room. QED.
You are the one hurling names without a clue. Just answer the question, If Hillary got more votes than Trump and won the election, why did she let Trump get inaugurated?

I ask this question and you called for me to be banned for asking the question, just because you have no answer.

Thanks for making my day.

LOL

Forum List

Back