Why people voted for Tump.

I gave you court case settled not in his favor. Thats all you get. Like my Supply Sergeant told my troops, this ain't the Burger King. You can't have your way. You'll take it the way I give it to you or you won't get the sonovabitch.

You're sorta leftist...

Jus sayin, runt. Runt because you're such an egomaniac you had to post your pic....lol. Definitely a left "male", real men? Texas

We're still waiting on the check from Mexico to pay for the wall (and for him to release his 2015 taxes...they must still be under audit).
Can you say with a straight face that the other presidents kept every claim they made when running for office? Trump managed to build a wall that Biden clearly has ignored. Oh yes, Though there is no legal requirement for presidents to disclose their taxes, of course you want to see his anyway. Why is that? When have you obtained expertise to evaluate a billionaires tax returns?

Can you say with a straight face that the other presidents kept every claim they made when running for office?
None have. However, like a car, there are major components and not-so-major components. This was a major promise and he failed spectacularly. Only a damn fool ever thought that Mexico was going to pay for an inch of this wall. Arguably the centerpiece of his campaign. Total failure.
Trump managed to build a wall that Biden clearly has ignored.
As did the GOP congress during your blob’s administration; dolt.
Oh yes, Though there is no legal requirement for presidents to disclose their taxes, of course you want to see his anyway. Why is that? When have you obtained expertise to evaluate a billionaires tax returns?
He said he was going to release his taxes. He didn’t. Don’t folks of your alleged generation call that “a lie”?

Anyway back to your blob’s complete failure to keep major campaign promises. Since I work in healthcare, this one always made me chuckle. One of his promises was this:

Require price transparency from all healthcare providers, especially doctors and healthcare organizations like clinics and hospitals. Individuals should be able to shop to find the best prices for procedures, exams or any other medical-related procedure.
Again, something to salve the mouth breathers that would never be possible. One person born on 9/17/1977 may be in great health. Another person born on 9/17/1977 may be in terrible health. The procedure, therefore would not be identical for both patients. One would require more pre op care and more post op care; further monitoring. Family histories also play a huge role.

I believe it was either September of last month, your blob promised to make the autoworkers rich. Do you really think, if he gets re-elected, he is going to make them rich?

2024 I don't care if you love trump and I haven't abused any position, fk you very much. Vote for him all you want. He is still a sleaze bag and non-partisans can admit it.
People voted for Trump because they wanted a change and so ignored the warning signs.

2020 showed they learned their lesson.

2024 will be about 340 Biden to 198 Trump.

Forum List

Back