If God's Flood was only a regional flood...

You haven't listened to one word I said.
Of course i have. And it is all magical bullshit.

Which items are BS? As I said, I compared both creation science and evolution (www.evolution.berkeley.edu). At first, I had a difficult time understanding the passages which state how old people lived to. How to explain a global flood and Noah building a huge ark by himself?

A historical book would record the longevity of the main characters and plate tectonics and undersea oceans help explain the water. The earth was much different in the past even though people weren't. The gravity was less and thus, dinosaurs were are to grow so big. Humans grew to be giants. If the gravity was not less, then how could pteranodon ever fly?
There is no such thing as creation science.

Which items are BS? As I said, I compared both creation science and evolution (www.evolution.berkeley.edu). At first, I had a difficult time understanding the passages which state how old people lived to. How to explain a global flood and Noah building a huge ark by himself?

A historical book would record the longevity of the main characters and plate tectonics and undersea oceans help explain the water. The earth was much different in the past even though people weren't. The gravity was less and thus, dinosaurs were are to grow so big. Humans grew to be giants. If the gravity was not less, then how could pteranodon ever fly?

Are you a practioner of homosexuality? Read.

"18 For the wrath of God lis revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. 19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world,7 in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to aa debased mind to do what ought not to be done. 29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32 Though they know God’s righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them." Romans 1:18-32

Your statement is easily refuted. There are and were many scientists for creation.

Creation scientists - creation.com

"18 For the wrath of God lis revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. 19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world,7 in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to aa debased mind to do what ought not to be done. 29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32 Though they know God’s righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them." Romans 1:18-32

Your statement is easily refuted. There are and were many scientists for creation.

Therefore God gave them up ...

a good example of the awfulness that resides in their 4th century book of forgeries - made so for those that worship it to lose all sense of spiritual awareness, replaced instead with a likeness for personal grandizement and deviant behavior. bond the satanslinger.

Agnostics don't get it, so that is why I don't argue with them.

The point is that a "Noah" existed in a flood catastrophe.
But why take 2 of every animal for a regional flood?
Your dealing with a person who has probably never read the Bible Here’s some words by Jesus Christ Himself That the flood was real, that there was an ark, and the flood came and took them away Jake don’t even believe Jesus Christ
Matthew 24:37-41
You are one of those Korihor snowflakes, tyrone, that lead people to believe bad is good and good is bad. You work in the dark to secretly do wickedness. You lie on your temple recommend when the Bishop and Stake President ask if you are honest in your dealings with your fellow man.

I am a Christian not of the Mormon persuasion, I believe in the Bible as far as it is correctly translated and properly understood, I believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. I know Mormon general authorities who would suggest that Tyrone Weaver stop spouting off like an antimo apostate in mo clothing. :lol:
You know....hmmmph
Perhaps you could hot link this web address to him and he can see my attitude toward the flood compared to yours And he can decide for himself
Btw Peter the chiefest of the apostles said only 8 people were saved

https://nypost.com/2018/07/20/stand...r-in-deadly-fight-over-parking-space-sheriff/
If they were all created by the same process then they all have the same laws.
You don't know that, and no, nothing says that they couldn't have different laws and dimensions...
So you think there are different processes which create multiverses? Why would you think that? You are adding unnecessary complexity.
I think anything's possible until it has been ruled out properly. You need to up your critical thinking game, brah.
Consider it ruled out. While you are at it you can consider reincarnation ruled out too.

Jesus said that John the baptist was the expected reincarnation of Elijah.

Elias

Last edited:

You’re quoting a flawed book, clearly not the word of G-d. Though you don’t want to address it, the Bible claims Noah lived to 950 while describing 951 years of life...

Genesis 9:13

13 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.

Genesis 9:28-29

28 And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years.

29 And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died.​

... so who cares what your flawed book says about homosexuality or anything else for that matter?

28 And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. 29 They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, 31 foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32 Though they know God’s righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them." Romans 1:18-32

Therefore God gave them up ...

a good example of the awfulness that resides in their 4th century book of forgeries - made so for those that worship it to lose all sense of spiritual awareness, replaced instead with a likeness for personal grandizement and deviant behavior. bond the satanslinger.[/QUOTE]

th

It's referring to EVOLUTION and atheist scientists. We talked about monkeys in another thread. Monkeys have become an idol for atheistsp, the common ancestor to be worshipped. Today, men are apes. Or atheists worship stupid and lying people like Degrasse and Bill Nye.

"... ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. 19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things." Romans 1:18-23

Romans 1:23 - and exchanged the... - Verse-by-Verse Commentary

So many questions.

Why did a supposedly all-powerful Supreme Being think it was a great idea to pull off a stunt like a flood and then watch his/her creations squirm and drown? Why did "He" (I do not believe that the alleged Supreme Being has a human body, much less a gender) send down his son (no mother) to be tortured and die in the Middle East as a sacrifice to "Himself" when forgiveness was just a nod away? Why did this Supreme Being only send an emissary to the Middle East when "He" must have known that "His" creations lived on many continents, in places like India, China, North and South America? Why did "He" send spies to Sodom and Gomorrah? Is this Supreme Being not all-knowing? What was all that stuff in Deuteronomy about? Animal sacrifices?

This stuff gets out of hand so easily, and people end up dead because of it. It's a damned shame how many people have died based on religious differences.

Yes, your 'scientific rationalist' Heroes Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot have indeed killed millions based on their religion.

Your comment reflects the stupidity of this age in that it refers to these people as "heroes" and attempts to somehow connect anyone who doesn't believe as you do with them. I personally think the ideas that the bible is inerrant and infallible, was somehow written by the creator, and is to be taken literally, are some of the nuttiest things ever to emerge from the Reformation. But you are free to believe whatever stories you want, as long as you don't use them to hurt someone else.

Yes, I knew the points were way over your head, and you don't have the brains to grasp what is said here, about anything; it was just a rhetorical post directed at those in the Peanut Gallery who might like others affirming their knowing that the 'rationalists' have failed miserably, worse than the 'ignorant Xians' have, at creating a world free of murder, greed, injustices, etc. F.A. Hayek has advanced this theme and obvious fact in his later writings, The Fatal Conceit being among the best of his deconstructions of the 'rationalist' mythology so beloved and utterly misrepresented by sociopaths and deviants like yourself.

And yes, those are your heroes, whether you know it or not; being a mindless puppet and shilling for those who feed you 'talking points' who worship them is a distinction without a difference; you work for the 'Cause' just the same.

It's actually no effort at all to find 'scientists' to lie for money, and they can do so without it affecting their status and alleged 'scholarly credentials'.

You apparently are a brainwashed idiot. I have never, ever read a "talking point" in my life. I don't even watch the talk shows, Sunday or not. I decide to contribute money to a political party when I agree with its policies and platform. Keep going with your "talking points," probably fed to you by some mindless bitches like trump, pence, or some southern baptist trash preacher like graham or jeffress or perkins. If you follow these mindless whores, this is your concern.
or tyroneweaver

I think we do not have the intellectual capacity to know the truth about the creation of the universe we know that the water comes from the planets that have cooled and that the water comes from the planets and from up there.

I wanted to participate even if it is difficult for me to really speak well in English, I do my best especially on a difficult subject to explain

It's not so much language or intellectual capacity to know the truth. The truth was given to us in the Bible. It's God's direct word. It overrides the other holy books and man made theories. The truth comes down to what humans say versus what God said. The truth that each of us chooses is called worldview. The choice for truth should be the God of the Bible. The Bible is the world's best selling non-fiction and historical book. Why does man continue to use science today in order to deny God? The secular scientists specifically forbid using God, the supernatural and the Bible when it wasn't the case 50 years ago. I'm not advocating religion, but the truth and true worldview.

I started learning about the flood asking why we are the only planet with 3/4 surface water? Before that I thought the global flood was a myth, but when I started to seriously compare what each worldview was saying, I decided the Bible was true and that science backed up what it said. Religion had nothing to do with it.

You might ask how Noah could live so long? Things were much different in the past than today. Here is one paper that explains the longevity.

http://amendez.com/NAES/Noahs_Ark_Articles_files/NAS The Scientific Evidence for Biblical Longevity.pdf
If it’s G-d’s direct word, how on G-d’s green Earth did they get Noah’s age wrong? The Bible says he died at 950, while he was described as being 951. Don’t think I didn’t notice you shied away from answering that.

Who descried him as being 951? Bacardi?

lol yes, that's a weird one, but then they're deranged deviants; probably read that on some moron's site purporting to be 'documenting errors in da Bible', and thinks that's a point of some kind. They're pretty stupid, no doubt, so they post this kind of dumbassery.

It's referring to EVOLUTION and atheist scientists. We talked about monkeys in another thread. Monkeys have become an idol for atheistsp, the common ancestor to be worshipped. Today, men are apes. Or atheists worship stupid and lying people like Degrasse and Bill Nye.

as you well know from that discussion, evolution is the footprint of the metaphysical forces that are its driving characteristic and that purity and good are essential to that ingredient -

upload_2018-7-25_9-56-15.jpeg

above is primordial Earth, you'll be happy to know there were no Apes swimming in the red sea ... what did evolve, first life were the elements and their mobile atomic structures then compounds / molecules as joint interactions then the initial template of Life from which humanity is but a single example.

the Almighty rules the metaphysical composition from which all life emerged, the enabling physiology - and provided the Religion of Antiquity for whichever beings may chose for their involvement in the future - what books are written are subject to the original Religion, not the other way around and are open to refinement for the purpose of Truth and Purity which is not the case for any existing document. politics / religion are the same.

as you well know from that discussion, evolution is the footprint of the metaphysical forces that are its driving characteristic and that purity and good are essential to that ingredient -

View attachment 206878

above is primordial Earth, you'll be happy to know there were no Apes swimming in the red sea ... what did evolve, first life were the elements and their mobile atomic structures then compounds / molecules as joint interactions then the initial template of Life from which humanity is but a single example.

the Almighty rules the metaphysical composition from which all life emerged, the enabling physiology - and provided the Religion of Antiquity for whichever beings may chose for their involvement in the future - what books are written are subject to the original Religion, not the other way around and are open to refinement for the purpose of Truth and Purity which is not the case for any existing document. politics / religion are the same.

You ignored my point which was evolution was predicted after Noah flood and at the Tower of Babel in the Bible. Yet, you continue to worship the monkey. Is it no wonder that "spanking the monkey" is to masturbate and waste time?

And life from molten lava, the red sea or primordial soup? We already know life can't form outside the cell. That is scientific FACT.

Otherwise, we'd be seeing it now and on other planets as aliens which was discussed in another thread.

And you continue to ramble on twisting God's Word spewing life came from non-life. It's like having hope in hell.

You’re quoting a flawed book, clearly not the word of G-d. Though you don’t want to address it, the Bible claims Noah lived to 950 while describing 951 years of life...

13 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.

... so who cares what your flawed book says about homosexuality or anything else for that matter?

lol so you think 600 plus 350 isn't 950? Yes, we know you're an idiot; most Angry Faggots trolling here are.

Have any more of these alleged 'flaws'? Your latest 'discovery' was kind of funny.

lol so you think 600 plus 350 isn't 950? Yes, we know you're an idiot; most Angry Faggots trolling here are.

Have any more of these alleged 'flaws'? Your latest 'discovery' was kind of funny.
LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit! You must be one of the dumbest rightards on this forum. You left out the year Noah spent on the ark. He was 601 when he got off the ark. Then lived another 350 years.

Last edited:

View attachment 206878

You ignored my point which was evolution was predicted after Noah flood and at the Tower of Babel in the Bible. Yet, you continue to worship the monkey. Is it no wonder that "spanking the monkey" is to masturbate and waste time?

And life from molten lava, the red sea or primordial soup? We already know life can't form outside the cell. That is scientific FACT.

Otherwise, we'd be seeing it now and on other planets as aliens which was discussed in another thread.

And you continue to ramble on twisting God's Word spewing life came from non-life. It's like having hope in hell.
evolution was predicted after Noah flood and at the Tower of Babel in the Bible.

the spoken religion of Antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty is all that is required - The Triumph of Good vs Evil, there is no reason to read your 4th century, 10,000 page book of forgeries and become a deranged satanslinger as you are.

upload_2018-7-22_11-26-16-png.206392

the elements are lifes's beginning then compounds and molecules and to the first physiological template, cell from which the metaphysical being came into existence and is not native to a place, primordial Earth but a prevalent state throughout the universe.

purity is what is required and has no bounds but that of good as prescribed by the prevailing metaphysical state from which all beings are derived.

LOLOL

Holyfuckingshit! You must be one of the dumbest rightards on this forum. You left out the year Noah spent on the ark. He was 601 when he got off the ark. Then lived another 350 years.

lol you're an idiot. no question about it. Now run along and play with your boyfriend's feces on your web cam and make the other deviants jealous.

LOLOL

lol you're an idiot. no question about it. Now run along and play with your boyfriend's feces on your web cam and make the other deviants jealous.
LOL

All you do is reveal just how sick and twisted your mind works.

Meanwhile, I showed you Noah was 601 when he got off the ark and then lived another 350 years.

And you're retarded enough to think 601 + 350 = 950.

1233796371590.gif

How many species of animals did this all powerful God kill off during his temper tantrum against his human creations?

If that God could make it rain for 40 days and nights, couldn't this God just smote those evil humans directly and not kill off all the animals whom Noah couldn't save?
Well gosh....I have no clue. But...when I see Him, I'll ask!:D

LOLOL

LOL

Meanwhile, I showed you Noah was 601 when he got off the ark and then lived another 350 years.

1233796371590.gif

lol yes, repeating the same failure over and over again and expecting a different result is indeed the definition of insanity, deviant boi, and you're the poster boy all right.

LOLOL

LOL

1233796371590.gif

lol yes, repeating the same failure over and over again and expecting a different result is indeed the definition of insanity, deviant boi, and you're the poster boy all right.
LOLOLOLOL

Dumbfuck ... what exactly do you think 601 + 350 equals?? :ack-1:

Forum List

Back