If God's Flood was only a regional flood...

It's energy that is converted from fuel. In terms of our bodies, it is food that is converted to energy or else you'll die. I think once you experience near-death or death, then you'll understand. However, it will be too late to do anything about it.

the religion of Antiquity is the truth bond it is you who has turned from the Almighty to worship the opposite.

I think once you experience near-death or death, then you'll understand.

you will understand when you are Triumphant and have reached the Apex of Knowledge - that is unless you die first. or nothing wrong with dying, while still tying.

My AoK is far different from yours. Mine would be learning about the life of Jesus and creation. Learning about what happened during creation week. What happened with Adam and Eve. Your AoK are the lies of Satan which I have described already. Atheists believe life started from non-life even though there is no evidence. The universe started from an invisible point of infinite density and infinite temperature. We know that one can't have an infinite anything. We know that the earth and universe aren't billions of years old. Or else it would be far different looking. Our planet doesn't look the same from 100 years ago due to all the catastrophes which have occurred. Also, we know that the sun has contracted about 0.1% the last century and that it has shrank slowly and consistently. We cannot have the shrinkage that evolutionists propose or else the sun would have been too large and life would have ceased to exist.
Mine would be learning about the life of Jesus and creation.

you did that when you wrote your book in the 4th century, just makeup whatever else you need as a sequel.

Your AoK are the lies of Satan which I have described already.

no, you have not described anything but your book of forgeries - why don't you enlighten the subject and give a direct response that the Religion of Antiquity - The Triumph of Good vs Evil - is not the religion enactment for Noah's parable and its reiteration in the 1st century. and has nothing to do with a christ story satisfying your own selfish motives and opposite for why there was a crucifixion.

the recorded history of unabated persecution and victimization by your 4th century political agenda disguised as a religion is all the proof needed as to its authenticity. including your belief in satan.

The choice for truth should be the God of the Bible. The Bible is the world's best selling non-fiction and historical book.
Truth is determined by sales, eh? I didn't know that.
And the only reason religious texts are not classified as fiction is to protect the fee fees of religious people. The whole world kowtows to their nueroses, and still they are not satisfied. That's the poison of religious nonsense....anything but 100% surrender is heresy....

This Noah thing is completely bogus. Yes, there was a flood at some time in far ancient history, which opened up the Bosporus. But to think about a boat in ancient time times, that was large enough to pick up two-by-two all animals, from all continents, store enough food on board for all of them and then return them all to their natural habitats, is just stupid. I hardly think that a ship big enough to motor around in the world's oceans to do all of this, a ship that must have been under sail since engines were still so far off in the future, was ever built in ancient times. I don;t think that modern humans in the present day could ever build such a vessel.

What is 'stupid' is morons who have zero idea about what they're reading thinking they're intelligent enough to post dumbass 'commentaries' on a complex work, like yourself.

...Then why would god order Noah to take 2 of every animal, if all the animals weren't going to drown because the flood wasn't worldwide as many posters here contend?
Any genetic scientist will tell you that one pair of any species will not sustain that species....you need at least 40 pair.

The other, more detailed version of the Flood shows 7 pairs of clean animals, one pair of unclean animals, and seven pairs of birds. And, thanks for the dubious claims by some un-named 'geneticist'; it just adds more incredibility to the whole 'Evolution is science!' rubbish you also probably believe.

As for the Peanut Gallery, reading both versions side by side is an enlightening exercise in how biblical literary devices are used to express complex concepts. Keep in mind that what you read here from the so-called 'atheists' and 'rationalists' are just the un-educated ravings of assorted angry faggots and assorted deviants and sociopaths, not any genuine discussions, so do your own homework on this.

...Then why would god order Noah to take 2 of every animal, if all the animals weren't going to drown because the flood wasn't worldwide as many posters here contend?
Any genetic scientist will tell you that one pair of any species will not sustain that species....you need at least 40 pair.

The other, more detailed version of the Flood shows 7 pairs of clean animals, one pair of unclean animals, and seven pairs of birds. And, thanks for the dubious claims by some un-named 'geneticist'; it just adds more incredibility to the whole 'Evolution is science!' rubbish you also probably believe.

As for the Peanut Gallery, reading both versions side by side is an enlightening exercise in how biblical literary devices are used to express complex concepts. Keep in mind that what you read here from the so-called 'atheists' and 'rationalists' are just the un-educated ravings of assorted angry faggots and assorted deviants and sociopaths, not any genuine discussions, so do your own homework on this.
So, let's review:

Bronze age fairy tale, plagiarized from previous fairy tales and making all manner of magical, outrageous claims without a shred of evidence: all true.

The theory of evolution, bolstered by mountains of mutually supportive evidence and represent the most robust scientific theory in the history of mankind: all false.

This is what faith can do to the human mind.

So many questions.

Why did a supposedly all-powerful Supreme Being think it was a great idea to pull off a stunt like a flood and then watch his/her creations squirm and drown? Why did "He" (I do not believe that the alleged Supreme Being has a human body, much less a gender) send down his son (no mother) to be tortured and die in the Middle East as a sacrifice to "Himself" when forgiveness was just a nod away? Why did this Supreme Being only send an emissary to the Middle East when "He" must have known that "His" creations lived on many continents, in places like India, China, North and South America? Why did "He" send spies to Sodom and Gomorrah? Is this Supreme Being not all-knowing? What was all that stuff in Deuteronomy about? Animal sacrifices?

This stuff gets out of hand so easily, and people end up dead because of it. It's a damned shame how many people have died based on religious differences.

Yes, your 'scientific rationalist' Heroes Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot have indeed killed millions based on their religion.

Your comment reflects the stupidity of this age in that it refers to these people as "heroes" and attempts to somehow connect anyone who doesn't believe as you do with them. I personally think the ideas that the bible is inerrant and infallible, was somehow written by the creator, and is to be taken literally, are some of the nuttiest things ever to emerge from the Reformation. But you are free to believe whatever stories you want, as long as you don't use them to hurt someone else.

Yes, I knew the points were way over your head, and you don't have the brains to grasp what is said here, about anything; it was just a rhetorical post directed at those in the Peanut Gallery who might like others affirming their knowing that the 'rationalists' have failed miserably, worse than the 'ignorant Xians' have, at creating a world free of murder, greed, injustices, etc. F.A. Hayek has advanced this theme and obvious fact in his later writings, The Fatal Conceit being among the best of his deconstructions of the 'rationalist' mythology so beloved and utterly misrepresented by sociopaths and deviants like yourself.

And yes, those are your heroes, whether you know it or not; being a mindless puppet and shilling for those who feed you 'talking points' who worship them is a distinction without a difference; you work for the 'Cause' just the same.

It's actually no effort at all to find 'scientists' to lie for money, and they can do so without it affecting their status and alleged 'scholarly credentials'.

You apparently are a brainwashed idiot. I have never, ever read a "talking point" in my life. I don't even watch the talk shows, Sunday or not. I decide to contribute money to a political party when I agree with its policies and platform. Keep going with your "talking points," probably fed to you by some mindless bitches like trump, pence, or some southern baptist trash preacher like graham or jeffress or perkins. If you follow these mindless whores, this is your concern.

I think we do not have the intellectual capacity to know the truth about the creation of the universe we know that the water comes from the planets that have cooled and that the water comes from the planets and from up there.

I wanted to participate even if it is difficult for me to really speak well in English, I do my best especially on a difficult subject to explain

It's not so much language or intellectual capacity to know the truth. The truth was given to us in the Bible. It's God's direct word. It overrides the other holy books and man made theories. The truth comes down to what humans say versus what God said. The truth that each of us chooses is called worldview. The choice for truth should be the God of the Bible. The Bible is the world's best selling non-fiction and historical book. Why does man continue to use science today in order to deny God? The secular scientists specifically forbid using God, the supernatural and the Bible when it wasn't the case 50 years ago. I'm not advocating religion, but the truth and true worldview.

I started learning about the flood asking why we are the only planet with 3/4 surface water? Before that I thought the global flood was a myth, but when I started to seriously compare what each worldview was saying, I decided the Bible was true and that science backed up what it said. Religion had nothing to do with it.

You might ask how Noah could live so long? Things were much different in the past than today. Here is one paper that explains the longevity.

http://amendez.com/NAES/Noahs_Ark_Articles_files/NAS The Scientific Evidence for Biblical Longevity.pdf
If it’s G-d’s direct word, how on G-d’s green Earth did they get Noah’s age wrong? The Bible says he died at 950, while he was described as being 951. Don’t think I didn’t notice you shied away from answering that.

Who descried him as being 951? Bacardi?

So, let's review:

Bronze age fairy tale, plagiarized from previous fairy tales and making all manner of magical, outrageous claims without a shred of evidence: all true.

The theory of evolution, bolstered by mountains of mutually supportive evidence and represent the most robust scientific theory in the history of mankind: all false.

This is what faith can do to the human mind.

Again, you lie. Notice how Satan has tricked you? How can you tell if Satan has tricked you?

You haven't listened to one word I said.

The Bible has more than a mountain of evidence. It has an universe and more and is backed up by science from both sides. Thus, you lose again.

the religion of Antiquity is the truth bond it is you who has turned from the Almighty to worship the opposite.

I think once you experience near-death or death, then you'll understand.

you will understand when you are Triumphant and have reached the Apex of Knowledge - that is unless you die first. or nothing wrong with dying, while still tying.

Let's see what Jack Chick has to say about the global flood.

Eddie: If I were God, you know what I'd do? I'd round up every bad guy on Earth and demolish them all... at... once!

Jack: I got news for you, Eddie. It's already been done.

1172_06.gif

But evil came right back.

Full tract. Click here.
Who's It Gonna Be?

Evil came right back at the Tower of Babel when Satan created evolutionary thinking and ToE.

biblical-timeline.jpg

I think we do not have the intellectual capacity to know the truth about the creation of the universe we know that the water comes from the planets that have cooled and that the water comes from the planets and from up there.

I wanted to participate even if it is difficult for me to really speak well in English, I do my best especially on a difficult subject to explain

It's not so much language or intellectual capacity to know the truth. The truth was given to us in the Bible. It's God's direct word. It overrides the other holy books and man made theories. The truth comes down to what humans say versus what God said. The truth that each of us chooses is called worldview. The choice for truth should be the God of the Bible. The Bible is the world's best selling non-fiction and historical book. Why does man continue to use science today in order to deny God? The secular scientists specifically forbid using God, the supernatural and the Bible when it wasn't the case 50 years ago. I'm not advocating religion, but the truth and true worldview.

I started learning about the flood asking why we are the only planet with 3/4 surface water? Before that I thought the global flood was a myth, but when I started to seriously compare what each worldview was saying, I decided the Bible was true and that science backed up what it said. Religion had nothing to do with it.

You might ask how Noah could live so long? Things were much different in the past than today. Here is one paper that explains the longevity.

http://amendez.com/NAES/Noahs_Ark_Articles_files/NAS The Scientific Evidence for Biblical Longevity.pdf
If it’s G-d’s direct word, how on G-d’s green Earth did they get Noah’s age wrong? The Bible says he died at 950, while he was described as being 951. Don’t think I didn’t notice you shied away from answering that.

No, King James...

Genesis 7:4-11

4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

5 And Noah did according unto all that the Lordcommanded him.

6 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.

7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.

8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth,

9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.

11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Genesis 8:14-16

14 And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried.

15 And God spake unto Noah, saying,

16 Go forth of the ark, thou, and thy wife, and thy sons, and thy sons' wives with thee.

Genesis 9:28

28 And Noah lived after the flood three hundred and fifty years.​

So that’s 600 years until he got on the ark + 1 year (from the 17th day of the 2nd month to the 27th day of the following year’s 2nd month) + 350 years until he died.

That’s 600 + 1 + 350 = 951

But then we come upon the next verse...

Genesis 9:29

29 And all the days of Noah were nine hundred and fifty years: and he died.​

If the Bible is G-d’s direct word, as you claim, how can the Bible be anything less than perfect?

No, King James...

4 For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.

6 And Noah was six hundred years old when the flood of waters was upon the earth.

7 And Noah went in, and his sons, and his wife, and his sons' wives with him, into the ark, because of the waters of the flood.

8 Of clean beasts, and of beasts that are not clean, and of fowls, and of every thing that creepeth upon the earth,

9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

10 And it came to pass after seven days, that the waters of the flood were upon the earth.

11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

14 And in the second month, on the seven and twentieth day of the month, was the earth dried.

16 Go forth of the ark, thou, and thy wife, and thy sons, and thy sons' wives with thee.

So that’s 600 years until he got on the ark + 1 year (from the 17th day of the 2nd month to the 27th day of the following year’s 2nd month) + 350 years until he died.

If the Bible is G-d’s direct word, as you claim, how can the Bible be anything less than perfect?

It's not 600 years, but 600th year. You're double counting his 600th year.

No, King James...

More bullshit. Noah was 601 while still on the ark...

Genesis 9:13

13 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.​

So many questions.

Why did a supposedly all-powerful Supreme Being think it was a great idea to pull off a stunt like a flood and then watch his/her creations squirm and drown? Why did "He" (I do not believe that the alleged Supreme Being has a human body, much less a gender) send down his son (no mother) to be tortured and die in the Middle East as a sacrifice to "Himself" when forgiveness was just a nod away? Why did this Supreme Being only send an emissary to the Middle East when "He" must have known that "His" creations lived on many continents, in places like India, China, North and South America? Why did "He" send spies to Sodom and Gomorrah? Is this Supreme Being not all-knowing? What was all that stuff in Deuteronomy about? Animal sacrifices?

This stuff gets out of hand so easily, and people end up dead because of it. It's a damned shame how many people have died based on religious differences.

Yes, your 'scientific rationalist' Heroes Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot have indeed killed millions based on their religion.

Your comment reflects the stupidity of this age in that it refers to these people as "heroes" and attempts to somehow connect anyone who doesn't believe as you do with them. I personally think the ideas that the bible is inerrant and infallible, was somehow written by the creator, and is to be taken literally, are some of the nuttiest things ever to emerge from the Reformation. But you are free to believe whatever stories you want, as long as you don't use them to hurt someone else.

Yes, I knew the points were way over your head, and you don't have the brains to grasp what is said here, about anything; it was just a rhetorical post directed at those in the Peanut Gallery who might like others affirming their knowing that the 'rationalists' have failed miserably, worse than the 'ignorant Xians' have, at creating a world free of murder, greed, injustices, etc. F.A. Hayek has advanced this theme and obvious fact in his later writings, The Fatal Conceit being among the best of his deconstructions of the 'rationalist' mythology so beloved and utterly misrepresented by sociopaths and deviants like yourself.

And yes, those are your heroes, whether you know it or not; being a mindless puppet and shilling for those who feed you 'talking points' who worship them is a distinction without a difference; you work for the 'Cause' just the same.

It's actually no effort at all to find 'scientists' to lie for money, and they can do so without it affecting their status and alleged 'scholarly credentials'.

You apparently are a brainwashed idiot. I have never, ever read a "talking point" in my life. I don't even watch the talk shows, Sunday or not. I decide to contribute money to a political party when I agree with its policies and platform. Keep going with your "talking points," probably fed to you by some mindless bitches like trump, pence, or some southern baptist trash preacher like graham or jeffress or perkins. If you follow these mindless whores, this is your concern.

You never post anything else but the standard canned talking points, so quit lying; or, you're obviously so dumb and oblivious you aren't even aware of the brainwashing that has you parroting the rubbish. you're a mindless little puppet, is all. And, by your inane dumbass posts just in this thread alone It's also obvious you never had an education to speak of, either, speaking of 'trash', so keep throwing the memes out like a good little robot gimp.

So many questions.

You never post anything else but the standard canned talking points, so quit lying; or, you're obviously so dumb and oblivious you aren't even aware of the brainwashing that has you parroting the rubbish. you're a mindless little puppet, is all. And, by your inane dumbass posts just in this thread alone It's also obvious you never had an education to speak of, either, speaking of 'trash', so keep throwing the memes out like a good little robot gimp.
Silly boy. You just keep repeating rubbish "talking points." You're a fundie. Probably a jeffress or some other cult.

Eddie: If I were God, you know what I'd do? I'd round up every bad guy on Earth and demolish them all... at... once!

you do not understand the religion of your (fabricated) book -

Noah's parable: when the last of either the Good or Evil perish the Almighty will return to Judge those remaining, they or the last to perish will be granted Admission to the Everlasting ... The Religion of Antiquity.

Noah was destined to be the last remaining who was Good, rather than allow Noah to die and seal the parable by destroying humanity the Almighty decided to give them a second chance and returned early as was the intent anyway and destroyed evil beforehand giving humanity a second chance.

the religion is all or none - in the end everyone will be the same in Triuph, The Triumph of Good vs Evil - the Almighty will decide which it is.

if you think some christ is going to save your ass, you are destined to have a rude awakening after you pass ... in Triumph at least a person will have a 50/50 chance for Admission.

No, King James...

13 And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.​

First, you should call BS on God. I can tell the difference between 600 years and 600th year and already gave you the lowdown.

you do not understand the religion of your (fabricated) book -

Noah's parable: when the last of either the Good or Evil perish the Almighty will return to Judge those remaining, they or the last to perish will be granted Admission to the Everlasting ... The Religion of Antiquity.

Noah was destined to be the last remaining who was Good, rather than allow Noah to die and seal the parable by destroying humanity the Almighty decided to give them a second chance and returned early as was the intent anyway and destroyed evil beforehand giving humanity a second chance.

the religion is all or none - in the end everyone will be the same in Triuph, The Triumph of Good vs Evil - the Almighty will decide which it is.

if you think some christ is going to save your ass, you are destined to have a rude awakening after you pass ... in Triumph at least a person will have a 50/50 chance for Admission.

I gave you all the chances, but yet you continue to state the Bible is fabricated. Your heart has gone to Satan. Can't you see that all of the evidence I provided adds up to creation and God?

daddy12.gif

Even a simpleton can tell that the fabrications are coming from evolution. Which side has been caught red-handed lying so many times? Yet, people continue to believe in evolution and its religion of atheism.

You haven't listened to one word I said.
Of course i have. And it is all magical bullshit.

Which items are BS? As I said, I compared both creation science and evolution (www.evolution.berkeley.edu). At first, I had a difficult time understanding the passages which state how old people lived to. How to explain a global flood and Noah building a huge ark by himself?

A historical book would record the longevity of the main characters and plate tectonics and undersea oceans help explain the water. The earth was much different in the past even though people weren't. The gravity was less and thus, dinosaurs were are to grow so big. Humans grew to be giants. If the gravity was not less, then how could pteranodon ever fly?

No, King James...

First, you should call BS on God. I can tell the difference between 600 years and 600th year and already gave you the lowdown.
And I showed you Noah left the ark when he was 601 ... then lived another 350 years.

C’mon, you can do the math, can’t you?

Lemme help you... that’s 951 years. The Bible says he lived to 950.

It’s not perfect. And the reason it’s not perfect is because it doesn’t come directly from G-d.

Forum List

Back