If God's Flood was only a regional flood...

So many questions.

Why did a supposedly all-powerful Supreme Being think it was a great idea to pull off a stunt like a flood and then watch his/her creations squirm and drown? Why did "He" (I do not believe that the alleged Supreme Being has a human body, much less a gender) send down his son (no mother) to be tortured and die in the Middle East as a sacrifice to "Himself" when forgiveness was just a nod away? Why did this Supreme Being only send an emissary to the Middle East when "He" must have known that "His" creations lived on many continents, in places like India, China, North and South America? Why did "He" send spies to Sodom and Gomorrah? Is this Supreme Being not all-knowing? What was all that stuff in Deuteronomy about? Animal sacrifices?

This stuff gets out of hand so easily, and people end up dead because of it. It's a damned shame how many people have died based on religious differences.

Non-life does not begat life ... Not only that, the earth is 3/4 water and no other planet has been found like it even though it may have much water underneath

what is water bond - is the water molicule life or non-life ...

View attachment 206390

the iron atom - center of Earth, is it not alive

View attachment 206392

iron nitrate - what is going on there if they are not alive - the building blocks to organic physiology.

View attachment 206393

whatever are you talking about in reference to your book for the distinction of life because life is not defined by a christ it is defined by the characteristics of the physical being and their particular capabilities.

Atoms are alive whether you wish it so or not. what is energy, what is not alive ...

smh. You confuse energy vs organic life. Besides, only God can create energy. Man can only use it. Go explain that.

Now, you're backing away from your argument of Harry Potter and Snape because Jesus would punish you severely for these kinds of lies. T
Obviously this is ridiculous, in that Jesus is fake. Furthermore, I didn't back away, and explained exactly what I mean. But a man with your talent of self delusion cannot be trusted to be honest about much, can he?

Another losing argument, but this time you end up using ad hominem of Jesus (blasphemy). That gets you the lowest level of hell. Obviously, our truth arguments have gotten you frustrated to your Satanic atheist and evolutionary core.

This Noah thing is completely bogus. Yes, there was a flood at some time in far ancient history, which opened up the Bosporus. But to think about a boat in ancient time times, that was large enough to pick up two-by-two all animals, from all continents, store enough food on board for all of them and then return them all to their natural habitats, is just stupid. I hardly think that a ship big enough to motor around in the world's oceans to do all of this, a ship that must have been under sail since engines were still so far off in the future, was ever built in ancient times. I don;t think that modern humans in the present day could ever build such a vessel.

Noah had a 100 years to build it.
WTF?? Did Noah tell you that personally? Because the Bible says no such thing.

No, I'm smart enough to figure these things out unlike you. Noah is first mentioned in Genesis 5:32. He is 500 years old. When Noah goes aboard the the ark, he is 600 years old. That's one view. If you calculate how much time passed between Genesis 6:14 and when God commanded Noah to build the ark in Genesis 7:1, then we can figure how long it took from the time of God's command and when he entered the Ark. Some scholars teach that it took Noah 120 years to build the ark, based on Genesis 6:3. Others say that it took 100 years, based on Noah’s age.

I think we do not have the intellectual capacity to know the truth about the creation of the universe we know that the water comes from the planets that have cooled and that the water comes from the planets and from up there.

I wanted to participate even if it is difficult for me to really speak well in English, I do my best especially on a difficult subject to explain

This Noah thing is completely bogus. Yes, there was a flood at some time in far ancient history, which opened up the Bosporus. But to think about a boat in ancient time times, that was large enough to pick up two-by-two all animals, from all continents, store enough food on board for all of them and then return them all to their natural habitats, is just stupid. I hardly think that a ship big enough to motor around in the world's oceans to do all of this, a ship that must have been under sail since engines were still so far off in the future, was ever built in ancient times. I don;t think that modern humans in the present day could ever build such a vessel.

No, I'm smart enough to figure these things out unlike you. Noah is first mentioned in Genesis 5:32. He is 500 years old. When Noah goes aboard the the ark, he is 600 years old. That's one view. If you calculate how much time passed between Genesis 6:14 and when God commanded Noah to build the ark in Genesis 7:1, then we can figure how long it took from the time of God's command and when he entered the Ark. Some scholars teach that it took Noah 120 years to build the ark, based on Genesis 6:3. Others say that it took 100 years, based on Noah’s age.
Bullshit. The Bible mentions Noah at 500 years of age when he first began having children, not when G-d first warned Noah to build the ark — of which, there is no reference to time.

Furthermore, the Bible also says Noah was 600 years old when he boarded the ark ... was on the ark for a year ... and then lived another 350 years.

That’s a grand total of ... 951 years.

Yet the Bible states he lived to only 950 years.

What’s a matter? Biblical authors sucked at math? Didn’t have enough fingers and toes? What gives?

Non-life does not begat life ... Not only that, the earth is 3/4 water and no other planet has been found like it even though it may have much water underneath

View attachment 206390

View attachment 206392

iron nitrate - what is going on there if they are not alive - the building blocks to organic physiology.

View attachment 206393

whatever are you talking about in reference to your book for the distinction of life because life is not defined by a christ it is defined by the characteristics of the physical being and their particular capabilities.

Atoms are alive whether you wish it so or not. what is energy, what is not alive ...

smh. You confuse energy vs organic life. Besides, only God can create energy. Man can only use it. Go explain that.

smh all you want - what is more organic than water, its molecule is alive ...

upload_2018-7-22_11-21-42-jpeg.206390

in fact everything is organic and alive. atomic structure is rudimentary to all the universe.

tell us bond, what is not alive that does not have a living mobile atomic structure.

- only God can create energy.

that is not true physiology is created every day from nothing proving it is a metaphysical substance and disappears when its metaphysical life is removed. or more correctly created by beings that already exist that are not gods - certainly nothing pertaining to your book of forgeries.

I think we do not have the intellectual capacity to know the truth about the creation of the universe we know that the water comes from the planets that have cooled and that the water comes from the planets and from up there.

I wanted to participate even if it is difficult for me to really speak well in English, I do my best especially on a difficult subject to explain

It's not so much language or intellectual capacity to know the truth. The truth was given to us in the Bible. It's God's direct word. It overrides the other holy books and man made theories. The truth comes down to what humans say versus what God said. The truth that each of us chooses is called worldview. The choice for truth should be the God of the Bible. The Bible is the world's best selling non-fiction and historical book. Why does man continue to use science today in order to deny God? The secular scientists specifically forbid using God, the supernatural and the Bible when it wasn't the case 50 years ago. I'm not advocating religion, but the truth and true worldview.

I started learning about the flood asking why we are the only planet with 3/4 surface water? Before that I thought the global flood was a myth, but when I started to seriously compare what each worldview was saying, I decided the Bible was true and that science backed up what it said. Religion had nothing to do with it.

You might ask how Noah could live so long? Things were much different in the past than today. Here is one paper that explains the longevity.

http://amendez.com/NAES/Noahs_Ark_A...cientific Evidence for Biblical Longevity.pdf

View attachment 206390

View attachment 206392

View attachment 206393

smh all you want - what is more organic than water, its molecule is alive ...

upload_2018-7-22_11-21-42-jpeg.206390

in fact everything is organic and alive. atomic structure is rudimentary to all the universe.

tell us bond, what is not alive that does not have a living mobile atomic structure.

- only God can create energy.

that is not true physiology is created every day from nothing proving it is a metaphysical substance and disappears when its metaphysical life is removed. or more correctly created by beings that already exist that are not gods - certainly nothing pertaining to your book of forgeries.

It's energy that is converted from fuel. In terms of our bodies, it is food that is converted to energy or else you'll die. I think once you experience near-death or death, then you'll understand. However, it will be too late to do anything about it.

It's energy that is converted from fuel. In terms of our bodies, it is food that is converted to energy or else you'll die. I think once you experience near-death or death, then you'll understand. However, it will be too late to do anything about it.

the religion of Antiquity is the truth bond it is you who has turned from the Almighty to worship the opposite.

I think once you experience near-death or death, then you'll understand.

you will understand when you are Triumphant and have reached the Apex of Knowledge - that is unless you die first. or nothing wrong with dying, while still tying.

the religion of Antiquity is the truth bond it is you who has turned from the Almighty to worship the opposite.

I think once you experience near-death or death, then you'll understand.

you will understand when you are Triumphant and have reached the Apex of Knowledge - that is unless you die first. or nothing wrong with dying, while still tying.

My AoK is far different from yours. Mine would be learning about the life of Jesus and creation. Learning about what happened during creation week. What happened with Adam and Eve. Your AoK are the lies of Satan which I have described already. Atheists believe life started from non-life even though there is no evidence. The universe started from an invisible point of infinite density and infinite temperature. We know that one can't have an infinite anything. We know that the earth and universe aren't billions of years old. Or else it would be far different looking. Our planet doesn't look the same from 100 years ago due to all the catastrophes which have occurred. Also, we know that the sun has contracted about 0.1% the last century and that it has shrank slowly and consistently. We cannot have the shrinkage that evolutionists propose or else the sun would have been too large and life would have ceased to exist.

It's not so much language or intellectual capacity to know the truth. The truth was given to us in the Bible. It's God's direct word. It overrides the other holy books and man made theories. The truth comes down to what humans say versus what God said. The truth that each of us chooses is called worldview. The choice for truth should be the God of the Bible. The Bible is the world's best selling non-fiction and historical book. Why does man continue to use science today in order to deny God? The secular scientists specifically forbid using God, the supernatural and the Bible when it wasn't the case 50 years ago. I'm not advocating religion, but the truth and true worldview.

I started learning about the flood asking why we are the only planet with 3/4 surface water? Before that I thought the global flood was a myth, but when I started to seriously compare what each worldview was saying, I decided the Bible was true and that science backed up what it said. Religion had nothing to do with it.

You might ask how Noah could live so long? Things were much different in the past than today. Here is one paper that explains the longevity.

http://amendez.com/NAES/Noahs_Ark_Articles_files/NAS The Scientific Evidence for Biblical Longevity.pdf
If it’s G-d’s direct word, how on G-d’s green Earth did they get Noah’s age wrong? The Bible says he died at 950, while he was described as being 951. Don’t think I didn’t notice you shied away from answering that.

So many questions.

Why did a supposedly all-powerful Supreme Being think it was a great idea to pull off a stunt like a flood and then watch his/her creations squirm and drown? Why did "He" (I do not believe that the alleged Supreme Being has a human body, much less a gender) send down his son (no mother) to be tortured and die in the Middle East as a sacrifice to "Himself" when forgiveness was just a nod away? Why did this Supreme Being only send an emissary to the Middle East when "He" must have known that "His" creations lived on many continents, in places like India, China, North and South America? Why did "He" send spies to Sodom and Gomorrah? Is this Supreme Being not all-knowing? What was all that stuff in Deuteronomy about? Animal sacrifices?

This stuff gets out of hand so easily, and people end up dead because of it. It's a damned shame how many people have died based on religious differences.

Yes, your 'scientific rationalist' Heroes Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot have indeed killed millions based on their religion.

So many questions.

Why did a supposedly all-powerful Supreme Being think it was a great idea to pull off a stunt like a flood and then watch his/her creations squirm and drown? Why did "He" (I do not believe that the alleged Supreme Being has a human body, much less a gender) send down his son (no mother) to be tortured and die in the Middle East as a sacrifice to "Himself" when forgiveness was just a nod away?
upload_2018-7-23_22-44-30.jpeg

So many questions.

Yes, your 'scientific rationalist' Heroes Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot have indeed killed millions based on their religion.

Your comment reflects the stupidity of this age in that it refers to these people as "heroes" and attempts to somehow connect anyone who doesn't believe as you do with them. I personally think the ideas that the bible is inerrant and infallible, was somehow written by the creator, and is to be taken literally, are some of the nuttiest things ever to emerge from the Reformation. But you are free to believe whatever stories you want, as long as you don't use them to hurt someone else.

So many questions.

Your comment reflects the stupidity of this age in that it refers to these people as "heroes" and attempts to somehow connect anyone who doesn't believe as you do with them. I personally think the ideas that the bible is inerrant and infallible, was somehow written by the creator, and is to be taken literally, are some of the nuttiest things ever to emerge from the Reformation. But you are free to believe whatever stories you want, as long as you don't use them to hurt someone else.

Yes, I knew the points were way over your head, and you don't have the brains to grasp what is said here, about anything; it was just a rhetorical post directed at those in the Peanut Gallery who might like others affirming their knowing that the 'rationalists' have failed miserably, worse than the 'ignorant Xians' have, at creating a world free of murder, greed, injustices, etc. F.A. Hayek has advanced this theme and obvious fact in his later writings, The Fatal Conceit being among the best of his deconstructions of the 'rationalist' mythology so beloved and utterly misrepresented by sociopaths and deviants like yourself.

And yes, those are your heroes, whether you know it or not; being a mindless puppet and shilling for those who feed you 'talking points' who worship them is a distinction without a difference; you work for the 'Cause' just the same.

It's actually no effort at all to find 'scientists' to lie for money, and they can do so without it affecting their status and alleged 'scholarly credentials'.

Forum List

Back