If God made the universe, who made God?

Dear frigidweirdo
If something made God then you take that thing to be the supreme and reset the
definition of God at that point.
If something made that God, then you reset the definition of God to be at the higher level
if by definition you are using God to mean the supreme absolute that encompasses all other things.

If you keep doing this, ad infinitum, that is where the definition/meaning of God
comes from that God is "infinite" with "no beginning and no end."

The whole universe, all of creation and the processes can be counted and called God.

Whatever your ultimate source is for your frame of reference, the highest point is called God.
And in someone else's system, their highest point or whatever is in absolute control is God in their system.

(And then you just align these different systems, and let each person use their own in harmony with everyone else's system for how they label and divide the world from individual to collective levels.)

I understand what you're saying.

However the point I'm making is that the universe could just exist, and those who say that God must exist to have created the universe, are at the same time saying that God just exists.

So, the idea that someone created God is the same as the idea that someone created the universe.

You can't separate these two ideas from each other. They're the same reasoning. The acceptance that something could just exist without having been created.

So if God could exist without being created, then the universe also could have existed without being created.
That's the reason the Torah starts with the phrase, "In the beginning".
You think God did not for see the Aristotelians?

God is Anu in Sumerian !
The Sumerian are GoNe!

When You build that time machine ask Jacob Wives and tell me if it was Ishmael or Issac at the top of that damn mountain so I will know if God favor the Jews or Muslims!

Come on Rabbi do better!

The Jews are the elders that are supposed to lead, as Moses gave the laws first,
before Mohammad came later, even after Jesus.

The role of the younger newer generations is to serve, so that is a form of leadership.
He who shall be chief of all shall be servant to all. Even Jesus washed the feet of his own disciples as
a servant would.

If you look at the outreach that the Bahai are doing, to heal interracial relations between people and whole groups, that is the kind of "final generation" work that will bring all groups together.

The spiritual healing also going on among various Christian ministries is speeding up that process of all people receiving Grace and uniting as one in accord.

Jews Christians and Muslims will all come together as people of the Book: Torah, Scriptures and Quran combined. With Christ as the one mediator between God and man through which consensus will be reached
in order to establish agreement in truth on God's laws, and to unite all humanity under laws of Peace and Justice.

There are a lot of posts that have nothing whatsoever to do with the question that was asked.

Forum List

Back