If God made the universe, who made God?

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
It's a question, people say the universe is so complex it couldn't just have made itself, it must have been made by someone or something.

But then if God is complex enough to make the universe, then he himself must be extremely complex and therefore, under the same logic, he must have been made by someone or something that was also extremely complex (probably more complex than the god that was made, you'd think).

So who made God?

Nobody did

GOD was never born and will never die.

I know....a difficult concept to absorb for the insignificant human mind.

Nobody did

GOD was never born and will never die.

I know....a difficult concept to absorb for the insignificant human mind.

So...

The universe HAD to be made by God because it's so complex.

God, being so complex, just existed.

????

If God could just have been made, just have existed, just is there, then why can't the same be said about the universe?

Why can't the universe just have existed?

It's a question, people say the universe is so complex it couldn't just have made itself, it must have been made by someone or something.

But then if God is complex enough to make the universe, then he himself must be extremely complex and therefore, under the same logic, he must have been made by someone or something that was also extremely complex (probably more complex than the god that was made, you'd think).

So who made God?

Chaos is God and out of Chaos God made the Universe...

Chaos (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So who made God?

Chaos not being chaos?

Humans made God...and they can just as easily get rid of him....so he'd better lift His game and start playing nice!

So who made God?

Chaos not being chaos?

Alright, I thought you would get it so I must explain...

From the Sumerian days to the Greek days many have wonder is there a Divine being?

Anu?

Chaos?

God?

Did you know if you spell God backwards you would get Dog and if you add a d to evil you get Devil?

God was created by man because their simplistic mind can not understand that there is more to the universe and what we consider to be a divine being might not be a divine being...

God made us in his image, so was God actually immortal?

Thanks for posting your 'I hate god and religion' thread after Easter.

most of you dickbags like to do it during, so it shows you have a modicum of humanity

Where do you see this "hate"?

Other than your own post I mean.

most of you dickbags like to do it during, so it shows you have a modicum of humanity

I see the hate in your pic where the maid put the rubbish bin over Sir Donald head, and no not the one he thinks with... :)

So who made God?

Your understanding of the origin of eternity is thin.

Humans made God...and they can just as easily get rid of him....so he'd better lift His game and start playing nice!

Just as humans created lots of abstract ideas.

Abstract ideas is not an Infinite living Universe.... full of Life and different beings ......who has always been and will always be.

I tell ya' insignificant human beings .....can not create that.

Nope.

So who made God?

Chaos not being chaos?

From the Sumerian days to the Greek days many have wonder is there a Divine being?

Anu?

Chaos?

God?

Did you know if you spell God backwards you would get Dog and if you add a d to evil you get Devil?

God was created by man because their simplistic mind can not understand that there is more to the universe and what we consider to be a divine being might not be a divine being...

Well, you're not really answering my question, you're telling me God exists because we exist. If God exists because we exist then God couldn't have created the universe because we didn't exist then, therefore no God to create the thing.

So who made God?

Your understanding of the origin of eternity is thin.

Is it? And how is that?

And how do you understand the "origin of eternity" when you've only been alive for a very short space of time within this "eternity"?

Abstract ideas is not an Infinite living Universe.... full of Life and different beings ......who has always been and will always be.

Nope.

No, the universe exists, or so we believe.

That doesn't mean God created it.

Nope.

Perhaps not --- but it isn't necessary that a "creator" exist. Maybe start there.

Only the false premise that some creator must be behind it generates the invention of "God". Absent that premise --- He's not needed.

So who made God?

Chaos not being chaos?

Anu?

Chaos?

God?

Well, you're not really answering my question, you're telling me God exists because we exist. If God exists because we exist then God couldn't have created the universe because we didn't exist then, therefore no God to create the thing.

If we were in the same room I would slap you with my penis for your response!

What part is too hard for you and do you think I am a Religious Conservative mate?

I see the hate in your pic where the maid put the rubbish bin over Sir Donald head, and no not the one he thinks with... :)

Ain't that great? :lol: That's the beauty of it --- she shuts up the hate. My favorite part is how she gives him the back of her hand. My second favorite part is that he doesn't even notice and keeps on babbling.

Nope.

No, the universe exists, or so we believe.

That doesn't mean God created it.

No

so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse.

Forum List

Back