If God made the universe, who made God?

Humans made God...and they can just as easily get rid of him....so he'd better lift His game and start playing nice!

Just as humans created lots of abstract ideas.

Abstract ideas is not an Infinite living Universe.... full of Life and different beings ......who has always been and will always be.

I tell ya' insignificant human beings .....can not create that.

Nope.

No, the universe exists, or so we believe.

That doesn't mean God created it.

No

so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse.
"so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse."

Why not?
Just as plausible.

Thanks for posting your 'I hate god and religion' thread after Easter.

most of you dickbags like to do it during, so it shows you have a modicum of humanity

Where do you see this "hate"?

Other than your own post I mean.

I see the hate in your pic where the maid put the rubbish bin over Sir Donald head, and no not the one he thinks with... :)

Ain't that great? :lol: That's the beauty of it --- she shuts up the hate. My favorite part is how she gives him the back of her hand. My second favorite part is that he doesn't even notice and keeps on babbling.

I keep on claiming I am Donald bastard son, wait that is not a good thing!

( Getting bitch slap and never stop talking part )

Humans made God...and they can just as easily get rid of him....so he'd better lift His game and start playing nice!

Abstract ideas is not an Infinite living Universe.... full of Life and different beings ......who has always been and will always be.

Nope.

No

so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse.
"so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse."

Why not?
Just as plausible.

Unbelievable! ^^^

Nope.

No

so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse.
"so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse."

Why not?
Just as plausible.

Unbelievable! ^^^
That's what I reckon too.

It's a question, people say the universe is so complex it couldn't just have made itself, it must have been made by someone or something.

But then if God is complex enough to make the universe, then he himself must be extremely complex and therefore, under the same logic, he must have been made by someone or something that was also extremely complex (probably more complex than the god that was made, you'd think).

So who made God?

Chaos is God and out of Chaos God made the Universe...

Chaos (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chaos not being chaos?

Alright, I thought you would get it so I must explain...

From the Sumerian days to the Greek days many have wonder is there a Divine being?

Anu?

Chaos?

God?

Did you know if you spell God backwards you would get Dog and if you add a d to evil you get Devil?

God was created by man because their simplistic mind can not understand that there is more to the universe and what we consider to be a divine being might not be a divine being...

God made us in his image, so was God actually immortal?

Well, you're not really answering my question, you're telling me God exists because we exist. If God exists because we exist then God couldn't have created the universe because we didn't exist then, therefore no God to create the thing.

If we were in the same room I would slap you with my penis for your response!

What part is too hard for you and do you think I am a Religious Conservative mate?

I don't think you're anything.

What part is too hard? the part where I asked a question and you're answering the question I'm asking, that part.

Nope.

No

so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse.
"so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse."

Why not?
Just as plausible.

Unbelievable! ^^^
That's what I reckon too.

So sad

and that's why this planet Earth is in the sad situation it is now :(

humans have turned into sheeple...it's beyond sad

Nope.

No

so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse.

Why did anyone have to create it? Why do you assume that it was created by someone?

If God wasn't created by someone, then the universe could easily have not been created by someone.

I quote "I know....a difficult concept to absorb for the insignificant human mind."

Chaos not being chaos?

From the Sumerian days to the Greek days many have wonder is there a Divine being?

Anu?

Chaos?

God?

Did you know if you spell God backwards you would get Dog and if you add a d to evil you get Devil?

God was created by man because their simplistic mind can not understand that there is more to the universe and what we consider to be a divine being might not be a divine being...

Well, you're not really answering my question, you're telling me God exists because we exist. If God exists because we exist then God couldn't have created the universe because we didn't exist then, therefore no God to create the thing.

What part is too hard for you and do you think I am a Religious Conservative mate?

What part is too hard? the part where I asked a question and you're answering the question I'm asking, that part.

You keep on asking me over and over to explain something when I have explained it to you...

Chaos in Greek Mythology was the void that from nothing was created, and is God, so from Chaos God created the Universe...

Simplistic minds can not understand how all religions from Norwegian mythology to Sumerian Mythology can be explained and how it fit into the Biblical sense...

Humans created God because humans have to believe in something and can not believe we are born from a bang in the Universe...

Now will I tell someone they should not believe?

Nope!

Why?

Because it is not place in society!

Nope.

No

so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse.
"so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse."

Why not?
Just as plausible.

Unbelievable! ^^^

Why unbelievable?

The concept of God was created by humans, the concept of Mickey Mouse was created by humans. What's the difference?

Nope.

No

so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse.
"so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse."

Why not?
Just as plausible.

Unbelievable! ^^^

Why unbelievable?

The concept of God was created by humans, the concept of Mickey Mouse was created by humans. What's the difference?

Hmmm, because some need something to believe in, and let them...

Chaos not being chaos?

Anu?

Chaos?

God?

You keep on asking me over and over to explain something when I have explained it to you...

Chaos in Greek Mythology was the void that from nothing was created, and is God, so from Chaos God created the Universe...

Simplistic minds can not understand how all religions from Norwegian mythology to Sumerian Mythology can be explained and how it fit into the Biblical sense...

Humans created God because humans have to believe in something and can not believe we are born from a bang in the Universe...

Nope!

Why?

You're not answering my question. You're giving me Greek mythology.

Unless of course you're advocating this Greek mythology, if you were I doubt you'd have called it Greek mythology.

No

so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse.
"so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse."

Why not?
Just as plausible.

Unbelievable! ^^^

Why unbelievable?

Sure they do, but then those who choose to come onto this thread know that their belief is going to be stretched a little.

Those who wish to remain ignorant of things will just keep away and only talk to those who agree.

Anu?

Chaos?

God?

Nope!

Why?

Unless of course you're advocating this Greek mythology, if you were I doubt you'd have called it Greek mythology.

Have you ever read the Tanakh or the Holy Bible?

If not then please read them and come back and let write about how they are influence by Greek ,Roman, Sumerian and other cultures...

Nope.

No

so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse.
"so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse."

Why not?
Just as plausible.

Unbelievable! ^^^

Why unbelievable?

The difference is that ................ONE IS ......

and the other little one....is from Disneyland....a human mental creation

when we die and leave this mortal body.. ..we will comprehend better :)

It's a question, people say the universe is so complex it couldn't just have made itself, it must have been made by someone or something.

But then if God is complex enough to make the universe, then he himself must be extremely complex and therefore, under the same logic, he must have been made by someone or something that was also extremely complex (probably more complex than the god that was made, you'd think).

So who made God?

Chaos not being chaos?

Anu?

Chaos?

God?

Did you know English was not spoken way back when?

No

so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse.
"so who created it then?

Mickey Mouse."

Why not?
Just as plausible.

Unbelievable! ^^^

Why unbelievable?

Sure they do, but then those who choose to come onto this thread know that their belief is going to be stretched a little.

Those who wish to remain ignorant of things will just keep away and only talk to those who agree.

Hahahaha!

I would write you are arrogant but you know that already!

Nope!

Why?

Have you ever read the Tanakh or the Holy Bible?

If not then please read them and come back and let write about how they are influence by Greek ,Roman, Sumerian and other cultures...

The Tanach is not, TNT is.

So who made God?
Galactus.....

So who made God?

Chaos not being chaos?

Anu?

Chaos?

God?

Did you know English was not spoken way back when?

So what?

Can you write in Sumerian or speak it?

Forum List

Back