If God is all-knowing, all-powerful, and just, then why do ignorant kids suffer?

And thusly you confirm that energy has no beginning since it has been proven that it can't be destroyed.
Thank you.

No, what i confirmed was only God had no beginning :lol:
No you pontificated that God has no beginning. Unlike energy whose existence can be confirmed, the existence of your God can't be confirmed let alone that unproven existence having no beginning.

Just because you have not detected God does not mean he does not exist.

energy is pretty obvious no ?

Last edited:
Baloney! You've answered nothing, all you've done is pontificate.

For example, when you pontificated that it couldn't be proven that energy always existed, I informed you of the repeatable experiment by James Prescott Joule that proved that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, you pontificated that energy can be destroyed.

So I ask you, what's the point of my pointing out any other scientific misunderstandings you have? It certainly won't lead you to question the honesty of those who fed you the misinformation!

Are you still amazed that men that supposedly wrote the bible knew man was made up of elements of the earth ?

You have to admit that is a pretty strong arguement for God and creation.
It is only a strong argument that they saw a corpse rot! Nothing amazing about that.

So you just made a mockery of science research by your answer. :clap2:

Oh and i really don't think they were sitting around watching a rotting corpse. They prepared the body for entombment,and you would understand that if you read the bible.

It took much research to determine what humans were made up of , just admit it,the bible just confirmed God.

Last edited:
You can argue whatever you like, but you will have zero evidence to prove your arguement.

The bible has been proven to be a reliable source by science and you need to deal with it.

Your circular logic would be inadmissible evidence in a court of law. You have zero evidence outside of an antiquated story book to show any physical proof of any deity.

Since you're making the claim of creation, it's 100% up to you to provide indisputable physical proof that a creator exists, but neither you nor anyone else can...hmmm...

If you spent more time enjoying life and being a good human, instead of trying to push your brainwashed theories on everyone else you might find inner peace...

Hey Mr. Oblivious,

This is a discussion forum where opinions and ideas are exchanged and discussed. There is no "brain washing" going on, especially in your case because it would require you to have a brain.

There is no proof that there is a God, probably why they call it 'faith", there is also no proof of evolution.

you are truly a closed minded ignorant person, believing the bible for being true IS brainwashing...as far as your evolution comment, well it just shows how completely ignorant you are

Your circular logic would be inadmissible evidence in a court of law. You have zero evidence outside of an antiquated story book to show any physical proof of any deity.

Since you're making the claim of creation, it's 100% up to you to provide indisputable physical proof that a creator exists, but neither you nor anyone else can...hmmm...

If you spent more time enjoying life and being a good human, instead of trying to push your brainwashed theories on everyone else you might find inner peace...

Hey Mr. Oblivious,

This is a discussion forum where opinions and ideas are exchanged and discussed. There is no "brain washing" going on, especially in your case because it would require you to have a brain.

There is no proof that there is a God, probably why they call it 'faith", there is also no proof of evolution.

you are truly a closed minded ignorant person, believing the bible for being true IS brainwashing...as far as your evolution comment, well it just shows how completely ignorant you are

If our book gives us plenty of reason to believe and some of us are well educated in the field of science and can't see any other means of life beginning we should just consider ourselves brainwashed ? because we are closed minded to what you think,really,are you serious ? How can you be sure it's not you that bought into a bunch of baloney ?

Why are you so closed minded to creation and God ?

The same could be said about your book teaching atheism,evolution or philosophy.

If you can't prove God does not exist and you can't prove any other means of life what makes you right ?

,if man puts criminals to death are they unjust ?
A better question is, if man punishes an innocent for the evil deeds of the criminal, is he just?

No,man does not have the right to take a life of anyone who is innocent of our laws but you're trying to compare finite humans to an infinite God full of wisdom. I read an article trying to reason out why God would pass judgement on a whole community i'll post it in a second.

In the eyes of man a child can be innocent,in the eyes of God no humans are innocent of sin. The only way one can be innocent is by accepting the atonement of Christ.http://carm.org/bible-difficulties/...-god-order-destruction-men-women-and-children
I only asked if it was just for man to punish an innocent for the evil deeds of the guilty, and your answer is NO.

Since you brought God into the mix, my question is, is God just to punish an innocent, by his standard of innocence, for the evil deeds of the guilty? Please don't go off on a tangent of how nobody is innocent, for the purpose of the question it is assumed that there are truly innocent people by God's standard.

I'll give my opinion first, I consider it Satanic to punish an innocent for the evil deeds of the guilty.

A better question is, if man punishes an innocent for the evil deeds of the criminal, is he just?

No,man does not have the right to take a life of anyone who is innocent of our laws but you're trying to compare finite humans to an infinite God full of wisdom. I read an article trying to reason out why God would pass judgement on a whole community i'll post it in a second.

In the eyes of man a child can be innocent,in the eyes of God no humans are innocent of sin. The only way one can be innocent is by accepting the atonement of Christ.http://carm.org/bible-difficulties/...-god-order-destruction-men-women-and-children
I only asked if it was just for man to punish an innocent for the evil deeds of the guilty, and your answer is NO.

Since you brought God into the mix, my question is, is God just to punish an innocent, by his standard of innocence, for the evil deeds of the guilty? Please don't go off on a tangent of how nobody is innocent, for the purpose of the question it is assumed that there are truly innocent people by God's standard.

I'll give my opinion first, I consider it Satanic to punish an innocent for the evil deeds of the guilty.

Let me answer you with scripture since we can't seem to agree. God does have a basis for innocence, it is according to whether they are righteous or not or if they're not at the age of accountability they're judged by whether their parents are righteous or not.

Let's look at God's view on the innocent.

Exo 23: Don't bring false charges against anyone or sentence an innocent person to death. I won't forgive you if you do.

Deu 19:10 so that innocent blood may not be shed in your land which Jehovah your God gives you for an inheritance, and blood may not be on you.

Deu 19:13 Your eye shall not pity him, but you shall put away innocent blood from Israel, so that it may go well with you.

Deu 27:25 Cursed is he who takes reward to kill an innocent person. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Very interesting this verse.

Job 4:7 Have you ever seen destruction come to an upright man? or when were the god-fearing ever cut off?

Job 8:20 Behold, God will not cast away the innocent, nor will He help the evildoers,

Pro 11:21 Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be innocent; but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.

So you didn't want to hear it but God never put to death anyone that was god fearing.

The parents had to be God fearing for their children to be innocent in God's eyes.

There you have it in God's own words.

Last edited:

In the eyes of man a child can be innocent,in the eyes of God no humans are innocent of sin. The only way one can be innocent is by accepting the atonement of Christ.

Let me answer you with scripture since we can't seem to agree. God does have a basis for innocence sometimes even his enemies it is according to the heart condition or the parents of the child. God has the ability to know what that child will be.

Exo 23: Don't bring false charges against anyone or sentence an innocent person to death. I won't forgive you if you do.

Deu 19:10 so that innocent blood may not be shed in your land which Jehovah your God gives you for an inheritance, and blood may not be on you.

Deu 19:13 Your eye shall not pity him, but you shall put away innocent blood from Israel, so that it may go well with you.

Deu 27:25 Cursed is he who takes reward to kill an innocent person. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Job 4:7 Have you ever seen destruction come to an upright man? or when were the god-fearing ever cut off?

Job 8:20 Behold, God will not cast away the innocent, nor will He help the evildoers,

Pro 11:21 Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be innocent; but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.

So you didn't want to hear it but God never put to death anyone that was god fearing.

The parents had to be God fearing for their children to be innocent in God's eyes.

the question was not whether there are innocent people in God's eyes, as I said it is assumed for the question. The question is about punishing an innocent for the evil deeds of the guilty. If you did an evil deed, would it be just and Godly for God to punish an innocent in your place or would it be Satanic to punish an innocent for the evil deeds of others?

Last edited:

Let me answer you with scripture since we can't seem to agree. God does have a basis for innocence sometimes even his enemies it is according to the heart condition or the parents of the child. God has the ability to know what that child will be.

the question was not whether there are innocent people in God's eyes, as I said it is assumed for the question. The question is about punishing an innocent for the evil deeds of the guilty. If you did an evil deed, would it be just and Godly to punish an innocent in your place or would it be Satanic to punish an innocent for the evil deeds of others?

God has a different standard in judging as i said earlier.

It does not matter what you or i think God made it clear to be spared when he passed judgement it was according to if the community was righteous or not.

If any were found toi be innocent they would have been spared let me show from another angle.

Gen 18:20 And Jehovah said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous,
Gen 18:21 I will go down now and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which has come to Me. And if not, I will know.
Gen 18:22 And the men turned their faces away from there, and went toward Sodom. But Abraham still stood before Jehovah.
Gen 18:23 And Abraham drew near and said, Will You also destroy the righteous with the wicked?
Gen 18:24 Perhaps there are fifty righteous within the city. Will You also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are in it?
Gen 18:25 Far be it from You to act in this manner, to kill the righteous with the wicked. And far be it from You, that the righteous should be as the wicked. Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?
Gen 18:26 And Jehovah said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.
Gen 18:27 And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak to Jehovah, who am but dust and ashes.
Gen 18:28 Perhaps there will be five lacking from the fifty righteous. Will You destroy all the city for lack of five? And He said, If I find there forty-five, I will not destroy it.
Gen 18:29 And he spoke to Him yet again, and said, Perhaps there shall be forty found there. And He said, I will not do it for forty's sake.
Gen 18:30 And he said, Oh let not Jehovah be angry, and I will speak. Perhaps there shall be thirty found there. And He said, I will not do it if I find thirty there.
Gen 18:31 And he said, Lo now, I have taken upon me to speak to Jehovah. Perhaps there shall be twenty found there. And He said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake.
Gen 18:32 And he said, Oh do not let Jehovah be angry, and I will speak only once more. Perhaps ten shall be found there. And He said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
Gen 18:33 And Jehovah went His way as soon as He had left off talking with Abraham. And Abraham returned to his place.

God does not destroy the righteous which are innocent.

God already knew there were no righteous people in the city but abraham's family.

Last edited:

the question was not whether there are innocent people in God's eyes, as I said it is assumed for the question. The question is about punishing an innocent for the evil deeds of the guilty. If you did an evil deed, would it be just and Godly to punish an innocent in your place or would it be Satanic to punish an innocent for the evil deeds of others?

If the child has not reached the age of accountability they are judged by if the parents were righteous or not. Do i think that is wrong no because he has the right to judge and he has an ability to judge in a way that man does not.

Last edited:

If the child has not reached the age of accountability they are judged by if the parents were righteous or not. Do i think that is wrong no because he has the right to judge and he has an ability to judge in a way that man does not.
You keep dodging the question, which is an answer in itself!

Where exactly was a child mentioned in the question?

If you did an evil deed, would it be just and Godly for God to punish an innocent ADULT in your place or would it be Satanic for God to punish an innocent ADULT for the evil deeds of others?

And again, don't tell me there are no innocent adults, for the sake of the question it is assumed there are.

If you did an evil deed, would it be just and Godly for God to punish an innocent ADULT in your place or would it be Satanic for God to punish an innocent ADULT for the evil deeds of others?

And again, don't tell me there are no innocent adults, for the sake of the question it is assumed there are.

I'll try this one more time ,God does not put to death any innocent person period.

God in his own words said it is evil to spill innocent blood.

What does your question have to do with anything we discussed ?

When has God killed an innocent person in the place of a guilty person other than himself ?

Last edited:

I'll try this one more time ,God does not put to death any innocent person period.

And now for your about face.

In order for a Christian to be "saved" they must agree to have the innocent Jesus tortured and crucified in their place for their evil deeds as required by God.

In order for a Christian to be "saved" they must agree to have the innocent Jesus tortured and crucified in their place for their evil deeds as required by God.

Do you understand the difference between laying down your life for others and taking the life of another that is innocent ?

Are you serious i have never changed directions.

God chose to lay down his life to save many. How unselfish on his part so that proper atonement is offered for sin.

1Pe 1:19 but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot;

Joh 15:13 No one has greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Mat 20:28 even as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.

He did not kill anyone he allowed his life to be taken.

Joh 10:18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down from Myself. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it again. I have received this commandment from My Father.

Do you understand the difference between willingly giving your life for others and deliberately spilling innocent blood of another ?

God chose to lay down his life to save many. How unselfish on his part so that proper atonement is offered for sin.

1Pe 1:19 but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot;

Joh 15:13 No one has greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Mat 20:28 even as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.

Joh 10:18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down from Myself. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it again. I have received this commandment from My Father.
Again you are trying to avoid the issue. I'm not talking about what Jesus did, I'm talking about what God REQUIRED. God required that the innocent Jesus be tortured and crucified in place of the guilty. And there is no denying that Jesus was innocent by God's standards.

Do you understand the difference between willingly giving your life for others and deliberately spilling innocent blood of another ?

Again you are trying to avoid the issue. I'm not talking about what Jesus did, I'm talking about what God REQUIRED. God required that the innocent Jesus be tortured and crucified in place of the guilty. And there is no denying that Jesus was innocent by God's standards.

Yes, God required a perfect sacrifice not an innocent sacrifice.

Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return to Jehovah, and He will have mercy on him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.
Isa 55:8 For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor your ways My ways, says Jehovah.
Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.

1Co 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all will be made alive.

1Co 15:45 And so it is written, "The first man, Adam, became a living soul," the last Adam was a life-giving Spirit.

He paid for the origional sin by adam and every sin since.

Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; and let him return to Jehovah, and He will have mercy on him; and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.
Isa 55:8 For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor your ways My ways, says Jehovah.
Isa 55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.

1Co 15:45 And so it is written, "The first man, Adam, became a living soul," the last Adam was a life-giving Spirit.

Who do you think you are BSing?
A "PERFECT" sacrifice HAD to be INNOCENT!

I suppose the fact that we sinned, and thereby damaged this world has nothing to do with this? Nor does satan. Or are you going to just say there is no sin damage to the world when if you listen to scripture, it is pretty plain to see once thrown out of eden, all was not kosher anymore. If angels exist in your belief, then demons must too. If God of the Bible is true an it is His word, so is Satan.

So why not a little more depth in thought than just "my retainer broke, God is therefore evil" knee jerk reactionary rhetoric.

Look, i don't have much patience for disrespect, if you're gonna speak like this over a pc don't bother quoting me anymore.

Do you understand the difference between perfect and innocent ? if not buy a dictionary.

I am off to the rodeo,try and have a good night.

Look, i don't have much patience for disrespect, if you're gonna speak like this over a pc don't bother quoting me anymore.

Do you understand the difference between perfect and innocent ? if not buy a dictionary.

I am off to the rodeo,try and have a good night.
I understand that the perfect sacrifice had to be sinless, and you can't get any more innocent than sinless.

Forum List

Back