If god does exist

Um... because it isn't necessary?

Anyone that wants to know God has instant access available 24/7.

As someone once said to me, "Why would you pay to talk to a psychic, when you can talk to Jesus for free?"

Selah.

If the gods or any such thing existed ... I'm sure they are having more fun watching us fighting over which ones are better.

ooooooo i wanna get in on this.

I'm with you gay jesus, god should hold a press conference on the white house lawn. Of course, to all believers, they will come up with something of why he won't.

Seriously, why in the fuck are people not capable of thinking about this. I mean, you don't have to spend years studying the bible to figure this out.

Please tell me, if god made man in his image, why did he make me such a logical thinker? Because logically, god does not exist.

People believe in tons of gods around the world, and they've changed throughout history. In the past, people were convinced there were witches, so these witches were executed. Hitler convinced an entire country that they needed to kill 6 million Jews. 2000 years ago, some guy said he was the son of god, and some other guys wrote a book about it, then some other guys changed it around.

Really though, those believers out there, who are thinking right now "wow, this guy is going to burn in hell for an eternity", thats just great. I could say "i believe that since you believe in god, you and your entire family are going to be raped and murdered, and your dog is going to get hit by a car", and it would be nothing compared to believing I'm going to spend an eternity in hell. I guess god just made me in his image to live a life on earth, not believe in him, then burn in hell for eternity. I mean, why not just bleep me out of existance? Theres no point in me being around! "God" says if you don't believe in him, you go to hell, but how is one supposed to believe in god out of fear of going to a place that they don't believe exists???

On the other side, it is hard for people to cope with thinking about when they die, that is the end, so religion comes in to play. I really think everyone should get together, and make up another god(it's been done so many times already that it should be easy) that is up to date with the scientifically proven evidence that completely contradicts the bible, so that everyone can move on with progression in society.

On another note, don't make your kids go to church growing up. It is not fair to brainwash them. If religion really does make sense, then they will figure it out when they are old enough to understand what they are dealing with (instead of believing it to avoid going to hell).

I'm with you gay jesus, god should hold a press conference on the white house lawn. Of course, to all believers, they will come up with something of why he won't.

Seriously, why in the fuck are people not capable of thinking about this. I mean, you don't have to spend years studying the bible to figure this out.

Please tell me, if god made man in his image, why did he make me such a logical thinker? Because logically, god does not exist.

People believe in tons of gods around the world, and they've changed throughout history. In the past, people were convinced there were witches, so these witches were executed. Hitler convinced an entire country that they needed to kill 6 million Jews. 2000 years ago, some guy said he was the son of god, and some other guys wrote a book about it, then some other guys changed it around.

Really though, those believers out there, who are thinking right now "wow, this guy is going to burn in hell for an eternity", thats just great. I could say "i believe that since you believe in god, you and your entire family are going to be raped and murdered, and your dog is going to get hit by a car", and it would be nothing compared to believing I'm going to spend an eternity in hell. I guess god just made me in his image to live a life on earth, not believe in him, then burn in hell for eternity. I mean, why not just bleep me out of existance? Theres no point in me being around! "God" says if you don't believe in him, you go to hell, but how is one supposed to believe in god out of fear of going to a place that they don't believe exists???

On the other side, it is hard for people to cope with thinking about when they die, that is the end, so religion comes in to play. I really think everyone should get together, and make up another god(it's been done so many times already that it should be easy) that is up to date with the scientifically proven evidence that completely contradicts the bible, so that everyone can move on with progression in society.

On another note, don't make your kids go to church growing up. It is not fair to brainwash them. If religion really does make sense, then they will figure it out when they are old enough to understand what they are dealing with (instead of believing it to avoid going to hell).

I wonder when all of the "scientist", that people like you worship as Gods, will figure out how or why humans have advanced so much more than any other living thing on this planet. If a chimpanzee learns a few words in sign language, it makes the cover of every scientific journal around the world. Humans create and appreciate all types of art from music to the written word, they create tools that allow them to build skyscrapers that are 1,300 feet high with air conditioned space filled with other humans doing a variety of things only humans can do. Humans have stepped on the moon and sent spacecraft throughout the galaxy collecting data and photographs of places we could never see. They have cured disease and even figured out how to clone other animals, what has the chimpanzee done besides shit in their hands and throw at humans?

Really, about the only things we have in common with the rest of the animal world is that we eat, shit, breath and reproduce, animals are incredibly inferior in every other way except strength and humans pound for pound can achieve comparable strength. Where is the explanation for why we, humans, are so very different and special?

Why should the designer of everything that is so incredible about us and this world need to have a press conference for the likes of you, you who are too ignorant to understand how incredible of a being that even you are. You are easily too ignorant to know GOD when you see him.

Last edited:

I wonder when all of the "scientist", that people like you worship as Gods, will figure out how or why humans have advanced so much more than any other living thing on this planet. If a chimpanzee learns a few words in sign language, it makes the cover of every scientific journal around the world. Humans create and appreciate all types of art from music to the written word, they create tools that allow them to build skyscrapers that are 1,300 feet high with air conditioned space filled with other humans doing a variety of things only humans can do. Humans have stepped on the moon and sent spacecraft throughout the galaxy collecting data and photographs of places we could never see. They have cured disease and even figured out how to clone other animals, what has the chimpanzee done besides shit in their hands and throw at humans?

Really, about the only things we have in common with the rest of the animal world is that we eat, shit, breath and reproduce, animals are incredibly inferior in every other way except strength and humans pound for pound can achieve comparable strength. Where is the explanation for why we, humans, are so very different and special?

Why should the designer of everything that is so incredible about us and this world need to have a press conference for the likes of you, you who are too ignorant to understand how incredible of a being that even you are. You are easily too ignorant to know GOD when you see him.

This needs no comment ... it's no wonder that people who think their religion is the "final word" have no desire to better themselves, when you don't get recognition for doing good and it all goes to a deity then there is no reason to try, is there.

Sorry, but: no press conference = no invisible superbeings in another dimension threatening us with hell if we don't follow a book written by humans.

And Amanda, you're right, you need to stick to your little group of self-deluded hallucinators and pray that you all never sober up.

PS I bet that's not even your picture and your really fat and old

And Amanda, you're right, you need to stick to your little group of self-deluded hallucinators and pray that you all never sober up.

PS I bet that's not even your picture and your really fat and old

See how bitter not having at least a little religion has made this person ...

... that's why we need at least something, though it's nice when people don't cling to organized religion ... but meh, it's your choice in the matter.

"that's why we need at least something" I smoke weed, lol. Just having a little fun with Amanda cuz she's such a weenie.

No, religion itself is important because it gives us purpose, while science gives us answers. Really, if you think it's all over when we die, then why do you bother living?

"if you think it's all over when we die, then why do you bother living?"

Actually, it's not a question of heaven or nothingness, I personally believe that this is possibly all there is and that when you die, you are reincarnated into another person. Of course, I say "possibly" because I'm also open to something else (hopefully cool) happening, but nothing points to anything that the torah, bile or koran say is even remotely true.

"if you think it's all over when we die, then why do you bother living?"

Actually, it's not a question of heaven or nothingness, I personally believe that this is possibly all there is and that when you die, you are reincarnated into another person. Of course, I say "possibly" because I'm also open to something else (hopefully cool) happening, but nothing points to anything that the torah, bile or koran say is even remotely true.

That's a religion still ... however if there is a reward something has to determine who qualifies for what ... that's a god.

I never said there was a reward, When we die, something will happen, nobody really knows what, and that's cool too, something unknown but part of the circle of life will happen, maybe one day we'll figure it out, but we haven't so far, and there's nothing wrong with that. Doesn't mean there's a god though.
I'm an agnostic, so maybe there even is a god like you all say, but nobody's ever shown a shred of proof that convinces me, that's why I call for a press conference on the White House lawn to sort things out. Until then, no god.

I wonder when all of the "scientist", that people like you worship as Gods, will figure out how or why humans have advanced so much more than any other living thing on this planet.

We didn't We simply adapted differently. Our brains are pour sole advantage. Humans are weak and can be slain by a common dog, let alone a pack of them or any other predator. Even seen a man go up against a deer, moose, or even pig without a weapon? Even seen an unarmed man try to escape or survive from a bear, lion, or wild dogs without technology? While other animals developed to be able to physically compete, we got weaker- far weaker and more frail even than another humanoid species with which we competed directly for quite some time in modern-day Europe- as selective pressures led us to develop high intellect and master the ability to craft tools and communicate with a degree of sophistication far in excess of any of our competitors. It is a common creationist myth (read: LIE) that evolution is a pyramid with man on top, working towards more complexity. There is no 'degree of evolution' beyond the ability to survive in one's natural environment

If a chimpanzee learns a few words in sign language, it makes the cover of every scientific journal around the world.

Go to a library and ask for anything they have regarding the Language Instinct in humans

what has the chimpanzee done besides shit in their hands and throw at humans?
survived without destroying its environment (read:suicide) and mastered basic tools in the wild

Really, about the only things we have in common with the rest of the animal world is that we eat, shit, breath and reproduce,

One word: Genmome

You are too ignorant top understand and perceive how wonderful a being you are, so you take all of mankind's achievements and traits for granted without understanding them in context. You cannot see your place in the world or universe because you are blinded by narcissism. You cannot see the futility of your religion because you cannot read the bible with open eyes or remember the details for half a page- else you would shut it after Genesis 2, when it begins to contradict itself. You do not understand science and do not have the desire or capacity to learn, so you flee from it like religion always has when it threatens your delusions and myths an seek the answer that makes you think the least: 'goddidit'

No, religion itself is important because it gives us purpose, while science gives us answers.
Wrong. You give yourself purpose and your own life reason and meaning

Really, if you think it's all over when we die, then why do you bother living?

google 'ubermensch' for one answer

Forum List

Back