If god does exist

If god exists, why is his 'word' self-contradictory and why can't he protect his word and ensure that his will is understood by those who seek him? There should only be one flavor of one religion based on any given text

I asked, if god exists, why doesn't he just hold a press conference on the White House lawn?

Um... because it isn't necessary?

Anyone that wants to know God has instant access available 24/7.

"Anyone that wants to know God has instant access available 24/7."

He works in a 7-11? Is his name Abu? I might know him.

Ok seriously, if I don't believe in god, why doesn't he/she/it just hold a press conference... for us folks who aren't instinctively delusional?

Maybe God has nothing to prove. Maybe it's the other way around and WE need to be good enough for God. When did you last avail yourself to God?

Maybe God has nothing to prove. Maybe it's the other way around and WE need to be good enough for God. When did you last avail yourself to God?

I'm thinking, from his screen name, that this isn't something he would consider doing.

Avail myself to god? You mean bend over and pull my pants down?

What I'm saying is that since the world is full of doubters, why not hold a press... and prove to the doubters that you exist? Seems pretty reasonable to me?

If you can't stay on topic, please stfu.
I find shitheads who get kicks out of blaspheming much more annoying than queers.

If you don't want people to muse on your orientation based upon your name, perhaps you should change it and stop creating ridiculous threads where you muse about the sexual orientation of God.

It isnt just about gaining knowledge, its the journey you take to get the knowledge.

If you want to know whether God is there or not, He has made it pretty clear how to find Him.

But you dont want to, so why would He reveal Himself? If you know of God and turn away from Him, you are in a far worse predicament than if you never knew Him to begin with. Why would God take away your free agency just to condemn you by giving you more knowledge than you're willing to accept and live?

He doesnt work that way.

What I'm saying is that since the world is full of doubters, why not hold a press... and prove to the doubters that you exist? Seems pretty reasonable to me?

I find it really sad that you have nothing better to do than troll an internet message board. You're not amusing anyone except maybe yourself. The regs here on both sides of the political spectrum all pretty much care about each other despite our differences and you're being disruptive of our discourse. I hope you either get it together and become a real contributing member or wander off. I don't think anyone finds this kind of crap a welcome addition to our little family.

I find it really sad that you have nothing better to do than troll an internet message board. You're not amusing anyone except maybe yourself. The regs here on both sides of the political spectrum all pretty much care about each other despite our differences and you're being disruptive of our discourse. I hope you either get it together and become a real contributing member or wander off. I don't think anyone finds this kind of crap a welcome addition to our little family.

I think that about sums it up... :eusa_whistle:

Well, if I would be god I would have better things to do.

On the other hand, If I would be god I would not have started this whole "my religion is better than yours" crap (something exclusive to faiths somehow coming from Abraham) anyway, apart from that beeing the only god would get boring.

Forum List

Back