If God did not exist

Ooooh...so you maintain that there can be no God if there is pointless argument on this board.

That's genius. You should run with that. Try it out on other adults who have actually gotten out a bit in the world, had some success, gotten a bit of education... and see how it flies, lol.

Um dude, the irony is heavy here... you just demonstrated a perfect dodge, while accusing someone else of a dodge... can't make this stuff up.. :lol:

If god didn't exist, this board would be full of pointless and childish arguments.

What's t he logic behind that?

It's the first line of a famous false Aristotelian syllogism. Also an example of irony. Work it out.

If god didn't exist, this board would be full of pointless and childish arguments.

It's the first line of a famous false Aristotelian syllogism. Also an example of irony. Work it out.

Really? In order for a conclusion to be inferred, some reasonable logic would seem neccesary.

This board is full of pointless and childish arguments, therefore god does not exist, unless of course, if you're argument would then be: god makes people who are childish with pointless arguments. But that wouldn't make any sense now would it? God would make intelligent beings, not slobbering doofusses who have no point to make. Or so you'd think.

God did make intelligent beings, that doesn't mean that they use it. It's a stupid assumption in any case. ;)

This board is full of pointless and childish arguments, therefore god does not exist, unless of course, if you're argument would then be: god makes people who are childish with pointless arguments. But that wouldn't make any sense now would it? God would make intelligent beings, not slobbering doofusses who have no point to make. Or so you'd think.

God did make intelligent beings, that doesn't mean that they use it. It's a stupid assumption in any case. ;)
Yes, God did make intelligent beings..and he also made the unintelligent ones (not naming names *cough*karlam*oldfart*cough*cough*) and we all serve a purpose and fit into his great plan.

Which is nice. It makes it easier to deal with doofuses.

You betcha, skippy.

You use the term "fundy" to disparage any Christian who doesn't agree with your extremist views. You can't show that the people you use the term to disparage actually are fundamentalists, and you aren't able to provide a single quote or link that shows any of the things you claimed. All you did was quote my statement that said you used the term "fundy" as hate speech.

And I was right. You weren't able to show that I'm a fundy, and you have no idea what religion I am. Nor can you show a single post that proves your ridiculous statement that I can't distinguish politics from religion.

It looks like you are the one who can't separate the two, and it looks like you are the bigot.

Which is of course what I said from the beginning. And proved. In spades. Thanks for playing. I'll be here all week.
there is no need for me to prove or provide anything else anything.
your twisted fundamentalist pov is ubiquitous in everything you post.
it doesn't matter what sect of christianity you say you belong to, as all sects have their fundies , you are most likely the funniest of the fundies in you coven
that on it own is proof of theocratic obsession.

What religion am I? Please point to a post of mine that states my religious preferences, and highlight what about it that makes me fundy.

Thank you, hate speech pig.
ok..try every post you made in the creationist thread..just for starters..

seems you need constant reminding: Fundy
A fundamental Christian, usually protestant, who obsesses over the Bible and had no real knowledge of anything.Yesterday a fundy told me santa was satan, they just mixed up the letters.

You just described yourself... classic... :lol:
glad you think so...more proof of your self involvement.

Last edited:

Really? In order for a conclusion to be inferred, some reasonable logic would seem neccesary.
false! you folks make judgments and conclusions based on nothing but emotion constantly ...

Yes, God did make intelligent beings..and he also made the unintelligent ones (not naming names *cough*karlam*oldfart*cough*cough*) and we all serve a purpose and fit into his great plan.

Which is nice. It makes it easier to deal with doofuses.
that mighty christian of you !..mighty christian!

Yes, it is. It shows that I value all humanity, even the retards and the mental gimps..like you.

You are one of God's creatures, and he loves you. He would love you more and would show it if you weren't such a reject, but none of us are perfect, save One.

Haven't you gotten in trouble for flooding with that garbage before? When you go from thread to thread and post the same lame poster over and over and over?

I seem to recall...well read the rules. It's a no-no. And try to remember...facebook and usmb are two different things. People post that garbage on fb because they don't feel like saying anything themselves but they just want people to know they're still around....but the understanding when you enter into debate is that you actually have something to say..yourself. And that you can support those things you say...with real stuff. Not pathetic little posters that everybody has seen a million times already.

Last edited:
Haven't you gotten in trouble for flooding with that garbage before? When you go from thread to thread and post the same lame poster over and over and over?

I seem to recall...well read the rules. It's a no-no. And try to remember...facebook and usmb are two different things. People post that garbage on fb because they don't feel like saying anything themselves but they just want people to know they're still around....but the understanding when you enter into debate is that you actually have something to say..yourself. And that you can support those things you say...with real stuff. Not pathetic little posters that everybody has seen a million times already.
as alway you are wrong and over dramatizing events.
I was warned not to spam (meaning not to use the same image more than once.)
the rest of your post is your typical ranting on meaninglessly.

if I really wanted to offend you I'd have posted this....

Last edited:
I don't care.

I've seen that poster about a million times before too.

Meh.

ok..try every post you made in the creationist thread..just for starters..

seems you need constant reminding: Fundy
A fundamental Christian, usually protestant, who obsesses over the Bible and had no real knowledge of anything.Yesterday a fundy told me santa was satan, they just mixed up the letters.

You just described yourself... classic... :lol:
glad you think so...more proof of your self involvement.

Huh, I thought it was pretty damn funny... you obviously have no sense of humor.. poor thing.. ;)

false! you folks make judgments and conclusions based on nothing but emotion constantly ...

Are you trying to tell us all that you don't make judgments based on your emotions? :eusa_whistle:

And how do you know that I make judgments based on my emotions anyway? Are you a magic mind reader??? :eek:

Forum List

Back