If God did not exist

You apply it across the board to anyone who disagrees with you politically, and is Christian, so it is hate speech as it is used by you, specifically.

Which makes it illegal.
wrong ...you and a few other crackpots are the one who cannot separate your political pov from your religious ones..
and no it's not hate speech ,again you've intentionally misinterpreted it to seem that way.
your first amendment rights have been in no way infringed.

What religion am I? Please point to a post of mine that states my religious preferences, and highlight what about it that makes me fundy.

Thank you, hate speech pig.

What religion am I? Please point to a post of mine that states my religious preferences, and highlight what about it that makes me fundy.

ok..try every post you made in the creationist thread..just for starters..

seems you need constant reminding: Fundy
A fundamental Christian, usually protestant, who obsesses over the Bible and had no real knowledge of anything.
Yesterday a fundy told me santa was satan, they just mixed up the letters.

So what religion am I?
And where are the posts that identify me as a fundamentalist, or show that I can't separate religion from politics?

I'll START YOU OFF WITH ONE FROM THIS THREAD IT'S A FINE EXAMPLE OF YOUR INABILITY TO SEPARATE YOUR RELIGIOUS DOGMA FROM YOUR POLITICS
EXCERPT FROM POST#496 OF THIS THREAD: People like pacer do not even understand what the term "fundamentalist" really means. It is a derogatory term they use to discredit and marginalize any Christian who refuses to kowtow to progressivism or practice their religion ONLY in the dark, unlit recesses of private homes...(though not with other believers...that would be *fundy* of them).

It's a term they use that is more comparable to the word "******" perhaps than any other term currently being tossed about by progressives. Abortion = *choice*, tyranny is called *cultural differences*, murder is called *assisted suicide*....I have questioned many of the worst abusers of the word "fundy" to explain exactly what it is, and it NEVER fails to illuminate not only their utter ignorance of Christianity, but also their deep seated hatred and bigotry towards anyone that does not completely agree with their world view.

Last edited:
Uh, no, that does not indicate my "fundamentalism" or indicate that I can't separate politics from religion.

That's just a post you don't like because I nailed you guys with what you are.

Try again. Quote and link. Remember, you're going to show that I'm a fundamentalist, you're going to figure out which religion I am, and you're going to link the post that shows that, and also shows that I can't keep religion and politics separate.

You may use more than one link.

You won't, because those things only have occurred in your fuzzy noggin, but knock yourself out. I'll wait again.

Do you know how to post a link? Because it doesn't look like you do....

Now I sort of feel sorry for you.

I could help you...

But I'm not going to, lol. It's good to learn new skills. Have fun.

uh, no, that does not indicate my "fundamentalism" or indicate that i can't separate politics from religion.

That's just a post you don't like because i nailed you guys with what you are.

Try again. Quote and link. Remember, you're going to show that i'm a fundamentalist, you're going to figure out which religion i am, and you're going to link the post that shows that, and also shows that i can't keep religion and politics separate.

You may use more than one link.

You won't, because those things only have occurred in your fuzzy noggin, but knock yourself out. I'll wait again.

Do you know how to post a link? Because it doesn't look like you do....
uh yes ...that's more more than enough to prove my point.
Nothing more is need from me.
Do your own rationalizing...

Wow, you give up so easily.

I thought you might at least take a stab. Guess not.

Hate speech propagandist. I hate it when I'm right about stuff like that. I feel like I need a shower now.

Wow, you give up so easily.

I thought you might at least take a stab. Guess not.

Hate speech propagandist. I hate it when I'm right about stuff like that. I feel like I need a shower now.
THERE's THAT AGGRANDISING you do so well when you're wrong.thats most likely why you do it all the time.
did take a stab and it was through the heart....

You betcha, skippy.

You use the term "fundy" to disparage any Christian who doesn't agree with your extremist views. You can't show that the people you use the term to disparage actually are fundamentalists, and you aren't able to provide a single quote or link that shows any of the things you claimed. All you did was quote my statement that said you used the term "fundy" as hate speech.

And I was right. You weren't able to show that I'm a fundy, and you have no idea what religion I am. Nor can you show a single post that proves your ridiculous statement that I can't distinguish politics from religion.

It looks like you are the one who can't separate the two, and it looks like you are the bigot.

Which is of course what I said from the beginning. And proved. In spades. Thanks for playing. I'll be here all week.

ok..try every post you made in the creationist thread..just for starters..

seems you need constant reminding: Fundy
A fundamental Christian, usually protestant, who obsesses over the Bible and had no real knowledge of anything.Yesterday a fundy told me santa was satan, they just mixed up the letters.

You just described yourself... classic... :lol:

So what religion am I?
And where are the posts that identify me as a fundamentalist, or show that I can't separate religion from politics?
do your own work ..that's another dodge that's worn thin..

Um dude, the irony is heavy here... you just demonstrated a perfect dodge, while accusing someone else of a dodge... can't make this stuff up.. :lol:

do your own work ..that's another dodge that's worn thin..

Um dude, the irony is heavy here... you just demonstrated a perfect dodge, while accusing someone else of a dodge... can't make this stuff up.. :lol:

If god didn't exist, this board would be full of pointless and childish arguments.

Erm, it isn't full of pointless, childish arguments? That's news, indeed.

Forum List

Back