If Gary Johnson win the Libertarian Nomination he is the one the GOP need to worry about!

Would you vote for Gary Johnson?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I am not a losertarian...

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
The "bowels of hell" is clearly a place where written English isn't held in high regard.

If you like Ike....or Lincoln....or Roosevelt.....you would be better served supporting someone like Sanders. He's closer to them than Johnson is.

I will not vote for Sanders, period.

Of course not. He makes sense.

Have you looked at home much of your money that Bernie wants from you to fund his Utopian dream?

Voted for him in 2012...didn't particularly care for him but he was on ballot and seemed best candidate out of the 3 available. Plus I was going through a phase fortunately I wised up about.

The "bowels of hell" is clearly a place where written English isn't held in high regard.

If you like Ike....or Lincoln....or Roosevelt.....you would be better served supporting someone like Sanders. He's closer to them than Johnson is.

I will not vote for Sanders, period.

Of course not. He makes sense.

Have you looked at home much of your money that Bernie wants from you to fund his Utopian dream?

I've looked at how much money it takes to ensure that American citizens have the best standard of living in the world.......and I have determined that, as always, I'm willing to do my share. Unlike you, I haven't allowed myself to be frightened into submission by people who don't want to do the same.

There is no way Gary Johnson will win a Presidential bid but he could hurt a candidate like Donald Trump by taking Republican votes, so the GOP need to watch if Johnson win the Libertarian nomination ( which he should ) and realize that Johnson got 1.2 million votes in 2012 and could get more if he is allowed on the debate stage which would mean the GOP would lose.

So as Bloomberg contemplate running the real threat to the GOP bid to the White House is Gary Johnson and not Bloomberg...

Libertarian Gary Johnson Announces He Is Running For President In 2016, Republicans Don’t Like It [Video]
Why would the GOP invite a different party to a debate?

Libertarians are a bit whacky in the head. They would much rather help the party further from them in order to make a point. Losing is what they do. That said, I believe most people know it's too dangerous to throw a vote away on a Libertarian at this point so I predict even less than the stellar 1% best voting record so far.

There is no way Gary Johnson will win a Presidential bid but he could hurt a candidate like Donald Trump by taking Republican votes, so the GOP need to watch if Johnson win the Libertarian nomination ( which he should ) and realize that Johnson got 1.2 million votes in 2012 and could get more if he is allowed on the debate stage which would mean the GOP would lose.

So as Bloomberg contemplate running the real threat to the GOP bid to the White House is Gary Johnson and not Bloomberg...

Libertarian Gary Johnson Announces He Is Running For President In 2016, Republicans Don’t Like It [Video]

I think this election could be a decent opportunity for the Libertarian party. If they nominate someone reasonable - Johnson is a fine choice - they'll do quite well. Especially if voters are offered the dismal dilemma of Trump vs Hillary

Forum List

Back