If Gary Johnson win the Libertarian Nomination he is the one the GOP need to worry about!

Would you vote for Gary Johnson?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I am not a losertarian...

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
There is no way Gary Johnson will win a Presidential bid but he could hurt a candidate like Donald Trump by taking Republican votes, so the GOP need to watch if Johnson win the Libertarian nomination ( which he should ) and realize that Johnson got 1.2 million votes in 2012 and could get more if he is allowed on the debate stage which would mean the GOP would lose.

So as Bloomberg contemplate running the real threat to the GOP bid to the White House is Gary Johnson and not Bloomberg...

http://www.inquisitr.com/2717643/li...ident-in-2016-republicans-dont-like-it-video/

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
  • Banned
I am not a losertarian as I believe that our society needs a government to function well. The rights of the worker won't be respected, our air, water and food will be poisoness to our health. SO hell no.

And I support your right to your opinion, but my support of Gary Johnson is not because I view myself as a Libertarian but in protest where the Republican party has gone.

I find it disturbing that the political party once field candidates like Lincoln, Roosevelt, Ike and Reagan now want to nominate someone like Trump or Cruz.

So as long as the GOP keep on nominating Tea Party candidates those like me will have no choice but to vote for someone like Gary Johnson as a protest vote.

Now with that written my point of this thread was to point out the fact Bloomberg is not the threat to the GOP as Gary Johnson is. Johnson garner 1.2 million votes in 2012 and could gain more support because of the toxic environment within the GOP, and could swing states like Texas to blue in the general election.

The "bowels of hell" is clearly a place where written English isn't held in high regard.

If you like Ike....or Lincoln....or Roosevelt.....you would be better served supporting someone like Sanders. He's closer to them than Johnson is.

• Banned
The "bowels of hell" is clearly a place where written English isn't held in high regard.

If you like Ike....or Lincoln....or Roosevelt.....you would be better served supporting someone like Sanders. He's closer to them than Johnson is.

I will not vote for Sanders, period.

There is no way Gary Johnson will win a Presidential bid but he could hurt a candidate like Donald Trump by taking Republican votes, so the GOP need to watch if Johnson win the Libertarian nomination ( which he should ) and realize that Johnson got 1.2 million votes in 2012 and could get more if he is allowed on the debate stage which would mean the GOP would lose.

So as Bloomberg contemplate running the real threat to the GOP bid to the White House is Gary Johnson and not Bloomberg...

Libertarian Gary Johnson Announces He Is Running For President In 2016, Republicans Don’t Like It [Video]
Johnson poses little threat to the GOP nominee, if any.

He won't take republican votes.

Libertarians caucus GOP.
To the detriment of the GOP.

Really?

Tea Party is more of a detriment than the Libertarian Party, well that is how I feel...
Yes, really.

Naïve, sophomoric, reactionary, wrongheaded Libertarian dogma undermines the GOP, pushing the party too far to the right, making it look ridiculous and extreme.

The TPM has the same negative effect.

The smart move for the GOP would be to relegate social conservatives, the TPM, and libertarians to the political backseat, and let the adults run the party.

Libertarian Gary Johnson Announces He Is Running For President In 2016, Republicans Don’t Like It [Video]
Johnson poses little threat to the GOP nominee, if any.

When you write something I will hedge my bet against what you are writing about.

Johnson is a ex-Republican that is now a Libertarian candidate and what amazes me is how quickly those like you dismiss candidates like Johnson because of the political party he might run on.

Johnson could take votes away in key states like Texas costing the GOP the electoral college vote in that state...

I know how dare I write about something that might be factual and not just live in the idea that a Democratic Candidate will win all fifty-seven states instead... ( I know there is only fifty states )

He won't take republican votes.

Libertarians caucus GOP.
To the detriment of the GOP.

Really?

Tea Party is more of a detriment than the Libertarian Party, well that is how I feel...
Yes, really.

Naïve, sophomoric, reactionary, wrongheaded Libertarian dogma undermines the GOP, pushing the party too far to the right, making it look ridiculous and extreme.

The TPM has the same negative effect.

The smart move for the GOP would be to relegate social conservatives, the TPM, and libertarians to the political backseat, and let the adults run the party.

Really?

Ron Paul and Rand Paul have never been a negative to the Congress, but can anyone really say the same thing about Cruz or members of the Tea Party movement?

Gary who?

I am not a losertarian as I believe that our society needs a government to function well. The rights of the worker won't be respected, our air, water and food will be poisoness to our health. SO hell no.

What rights? Are you talking about freedom of speech? I'm kind of curious what exactly do you mean by that. Please explain without quoting the communist manifesto in any way.

Forum List

Back