If Democrats were smart they would use the Tara story to dump Biden

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Since the beginning of the primaries Biden has gone through a major public display of mental decline. Add to that his propensity to fondle women & young girls and now SERIOUS allegations of sexual misconduct.

A WISE party would take these new revelations and use them to dump him NOW. Not in a few months when no one else has a chance to gain traction, NOW.

But I digress, as the title says, IF Democrats were smart.

I'm sure that idea crossed their minds, but then the rub is, how electable is Bernie?
To dump both Biden and Bernie, who have most of the delegates, would be a nightmare for democrats.
I just don't see how anyone can support Biden with all that is known.
I just don‘t see how anyone can support Trump with all that is known.

I'm sure that idea crossed their minds, but then the rub is, how electable is Bernie?
To dump both Biden and Bernie, who have most of the delegates, would be a nightmare for democrats.
I just don't see how anyone can support the media with all that is known.

Since the beginning of the primaries Biden has gone through a major public display of mental decline. Add to that his propensity to fondle women & young girls and now SERIOUS allegations of sexual misconduct.

A WISE party would take these new revelations and use them to dump him NOW. Not in a few months when no one else has a chance to gain traction, NOW.

Meh..I said the same thing about Republicans supporting Trump in 2016. Look how that turned out. :)

And that's their problem, because as troublesome as Biden is, they REALLY don't want Bernie. Since he has the delegates, however, it would be very difficult to dump him too without really ticking off his followers and losing a lot of votes. I think they were hoping Biden's decline wouldn't be so obvious and they could send out their sycophants to insist he's perfectly fine. As it is, there are only a handful trying to make the case that Biden's mind is fine. Most of the time, when presented with evidence that he's losing it, they try to deflect onto Trump.

Do you EVER actually post on topic? Your obsession with Trump is ridiculous. Makes me wonder if you say BUT TRUMP when your boss tells you to go get him coffee

I find it hard to believe you are pushing this because you care about Democrats having a viable candidate to run against Trump. No, Biden isn't going to be forced out. Everyone but Roy Moore got into office even with their naughty pasts revealed, and I'm guessing Biden will, as well. My guess is that you would like to see Biden, who IS actually a viable candidate, disappear.
I'll be surprised if that happens. He's not in mental decline. That's about as accurate as when you folks called Hillary a dying drunk.

Last week was such a low point for the wingers that they think this story is going to, as they say, get him now.

I find it hard to believe you are pushing this because you care about Democrats having a viable candidate to run against Trump. No, Biden isn't going to be forced out. Everyone but Roy Moore got into office even with their naughty pasts revealed, and I'm guessing Biden will, as well. My guess is that you would like to see Biden, who IS actually a viable candidate, disappear.
I'll be surprised if that happens. He's not in mental decline. That's about as accurate as when you folks called Hillary a dying drunk.
The wingers are worried. Hands down worried.

I don't know it'd be the smart thing to do in terms of elections, but it would be the consistent thing to do. "Believe All Democratic Women."

Why would anyone care if he was abusive towards women?

They elected Trump didn’t they?

The Biden campaign is in meltdown mode, the NY Times just rebuked Biden's claim that they exonerated him in the sexual assault bombshell. Biden and his campaign are keeping this story on page one of the news.

You really seem to think democrats care. They proved that they really don't care about rape or sexual misconduct when they ran and got Slick Willy elected. Now the fact that they expect Reublicans to be held to higher standards is another matter.

It appears Dem party leaders have decided to stick with Biden, hence all the Dem party leaders publicly endorsing him over the past week.

Forum List

Back