If democrats lose this election to fraud, they deserve to lose

BlackAsCoal

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2008
How long has the fraud of electronic voting been conclusively proven to be DESIGNED for fraud? .. 4 years and counting.

How intelligent would one have to be to recognize that you cannot allow your opposition to be the sole proprietor of the vote .. about as intelligent as a shitstain.

If democrats lose again to fraud, they desereved to lose and I for one, don't want to hear any sorry ass whining from democrats about how evil and corrupt the republicans are.

Small wonder why republicans piss all over democrats.

More W.Va. voters say machines are switching votes
In six cases, Democratic votes flipped to GOP
The Charleston Gazette - West Virginia News and Sports - News - More W.Va. voters say machines are switching votes 

Election integrity isn't even on the table for democrats.

I hope they continue to fight back like the Sec of State in Ohio. Score one for the Supreme Court and the voters of Ohio.

I agree. The fact that last election in Ohio, the Sec of State was the head of the Bush Re-election campaign and we couldn't get that conflict of interest addressed shows that the Dems have been a bunch of frigging wimps.

You don't beat dirty fighters by being mr or ms nice person.

This election though we have a candidate who is addressing these issues BEFORE the election happens.

Obama isn't sitting on his ass and waiting to see what happens. It probably helps that he's an attorney and knows constitutional law. He understands what's wrong and he's trying to fix it.

Last edited:
How long has the fraud of electronic voting been conclusively proven to be DESIGNED for fraud? .. 4 years and counting.

How intelligent would one have to be to recognize that you cannot allow your opposition to be the sole proprietor of the vote .. about as intelligent as a shitstain.

If democrats lose again to fraud, they desereved to lose and I for one, don't want to hear any sorry ass whining from democrats about how evil and corrupt the republicans are.

Small wonder why republicans piss all over democrats.

More W.Va. voters say machines are switching votes
In six cases, Democratic votes flipped to GOP
The Charleston Gazette - West Virginia News and Sports - News - More W.Va. voters say machines are switching votes*

Election integrity isn't even on the table for democrats.

All cases flipped from democrat to republican. the officials say this:

They also blamed voters for not being more careful.

"People make mistakes more than machines," said Jackson County Clerk Jeff Waybright.

So assuming that the mistakes happen across the board then, and it isn't a machine problem, I guess republican mistakes that get switched to obama, the voter is too stupuid to realize that the vote switched? Hmmm?

If we are still using voting machines that are not accurate, the politicians only have themselves to blame. If there is nothing they could have done to resolve this problem in 8 years the either don't care of someone else controls our election process.

This election though we have a candidate who is addressing these issues BEFORE the election happens.

Obama is sitting on his ass and waiting to see what happens. It probably helps that he's an attorney and knows constitutional law. He understands what's wrong and he's trying to fix it.

Obama isn't doing a goddman thing about election integrity. That pussy-willow is demanding that the Justice Department look into voter fraud by ACORN, not Diebold

Perhaps I missed it .. please provide a link to Obambi's outrage about the potential for massive voter fraud and/or his work on paperless faith-based electronic voting.

If we are still using voting machines that are not accurate, the politicians only have themselves to blame. If there is nothing they could have done to resolve this problem in 8 years the either don't care of someone else controls our election process.

It's at state level, what machines you have, and the issue appears to be one of money.

That's not an excuse, but it is part of the reason why we still have machines.

You'll notice that in wva repubs are in charge, unlike in ohio and cal where dems now run the SoS office and have thrown out some of the worst electronic problems and are still working on others.

Anyone living in a state with these sorts of problems needs to look at SoS candidates that take this issue seriously.

But, to both Dillo and BAC, I disagree that we the people should just get over it because the dems haven't taken care of this mess yet.

--Tx for the article BAC.

Last edited:
In FL we switched to paper ballots. We no longer use touch screen machines. We fill them in like a test, bubble votes.

I'm not sure if that's better or worse but I feel more confident that my vote isn't being stored on a card that could have some program already installed which will turn my vote into something I don't want it to be.

All cases flipped from democrat to republican. the officials say this:

So assuming that the mistakes happen across the board then, and it isn't a machine problem, I guess republican mistakes that get switched to obama, the voter is too stupuid to realize that the vote switched? Hmmm?

"People are stupid" is the same bullshit they said FOUR YEARS AGO when the votes flipped to Bush

However .. can you blame them for declaribg people are stupid when thy've been getting away with the same fraud for 8 years and nothing hjas been done about it yet?

BINGO

But then again, those who control America know we are a nation of swallowers .. subjects, not citizens.

I think paper ballots are better, but there are some issues with the optical scan machines:

One form of wholesale fraud possible with optical scan voting systems is during the recording of votes. Douglas W. Jones of the University of Iowa that if a potential attacker were to gain access to the voting system configuration files, they would be able to "credit one candidate with votes intended for another." He found these files are exposed in the computer system used to prepare the election, making them vulnerable to anyone setting up the election. The files are then transferred to the voting system using removable media, and "anyone with access to these media could potentially attack the system."

Optical scan voting system - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama isn't doing a goddman thing about election integrity. That pussy-willow is demanding that the Justice Department look into voter fraud by ACORN, not Diebold

Perhaps I missed it .. please provide a link to Obambi's outrage about the potential for massive voter fraud and/or his work on paperless faith-based electronic voting.

do you have any emotion other than rage and indignation? you seem very bitter and angry.

Since voting technology is decided on a local/state level I'd like to know what you think Obama could possibly do?

and actually the problem Obama is addressing is Republican efforts to SUPPRESS the democratic votes (by using ACORN and a non-existent voter fraud claim), which goes hand in hand with the voter fraud used in the machines. Fewer democratic votes makes it much easier to steal an election electronically since it's well documented that Democrats do in fact jump parties at times.

"People are stupid" is the same bullshit they said FOUR YEARS AGO when the votes flipped to Bush

However .. can you blame them for declaribg people are stupid when thy've been getting away with the same fraud for 8 years and nothing hjas been done about it yet?

I try to stay optimistic as pissed as I am. California has done top to bottom reviews and thrown out a lot of the worst machines. There is generally a movement across the country to paper trails. People are becoming informed. The manufacturers are admitting that they drop votes. It is a start.

It's at state level, what machines you have, and the issue appears to be one of money.

That's not an excuse, but it is part of the reason why we still have machines.

You'll notice that in wva repubs are in charge, unlike in ohio and cal where dems now run the SoS office and have thrown out some of the worst electronic problems and are still working on others.

Anyone living in a state with these sorts of problems needs to look at SoS candidates that take this issue seriously.

But, to both Dillo and BAC, I disagree that we the people should just get over it because the dems haven't taken care of this mess yet.

--Tx for the article BAC.

State politcians are politicians too. I didn't say get over it---I said take responsibilty for it. Take a look at who is responsible for the fact that your state is STILL using these damn machines and vote them out.

Got to agree with you. We don't use these machines in my county. I have never seen one of these paperless voting machines. We use paper ballots with a ballot scanner. If there is so mch fraud with these Diebold machines, why are they still using them.

I mean we have a Democrat controlled congress. If this is such a huge problem, why haven't they remedied it?

In FL we switched to paper ballots. We no longer use touch screen machines. We fill them in like a test, bubble votes.

I'm not sure if that's better or worse but I feel more confident that my vote isn't being stored on a card that could have some program already installed which will turn my vote into something I don't want it to be.

With a paper ballot you have a record .. that is worlds better

I was in your state, Leon County Florida to be exact, when the fraud was proven and proven to be designed for fraud. Legislation to get rid of Diebold began immediately.

The entire country of Canada uses paper ballots and gets results in about 5 hours .. which would be easy to do in America if the votes were counted on a precinct level

got To Agree With You. We Don't Use These Machines In My County. I Have Never Seen One Of These Paperless Voting Machines. We Use Paper Ballots With A Ballot Scanner. If There Is So Mch Fraud With These Diebold Machines, Why Are They Still Using Them.

I Mean We Have A Democrat Controlled Congress. If This Is Such A Huge Problem, Why Haven't They Remedied It?

Bingo

Since voting technology is decided on a local/state level I'd like to know what you think Obama could possibly do?

I'd like to see Obama demand Mike Connell honor his subpoena, or be fired. Obama could at least make a statement that if one of his aides and advisors was subpoena'd for something and didn't honor it, he'd be fired.

Pretty sick of republicans not honoring subpoenas.

With a paper ballot you have a record .. that is worlds better

I was in your state, Leon County Florida to be exact, when the fraud was proven and proven to be designed for fraud. Legislation to get rid of Diebold began immediately.

The entire country of Canada uses paper ballots and gets results in about 5 hours .. which would be easy to do in America if the votes were counted on a precinct level

yeah, Leon County was a nightmare! I believe that's the county that actually came up with NEGATIVE Votes for Al Gore!

if you've never watched the documentary hacking democracy it's a real eye opener!

I encourage most people to vote absentee ballot because it does leave a paper trail and in lieu of that vote early to avoid problems at the polls on election day.

Forum List

Back