If democrats lose this election to fraud, they deserve to lose

Discussion in 'Congress' started by BlackAsCoal, Oct 19, 2008.

1. BlackAsCoal

BlackAsCoal Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,884
    How long has the fraud of electronic voting been conclusively proven to be DESIGNED for fraud? .. 4 years and counting.

How intelligent would one have to be to recognize that you cannot allow your opposition to be the sole proprietor of the vote .. about as intelligent as a shitstain.

If democrats lose again to fraud, they desereved to lose and I for one, don't want to hear any sorry ass whining from democrats about how evil and corrupt the republicans are.

Small wonder why republicans piss all over democrats.

More W.Va. voters say machines are switching votes
    In six cases, Democratic votes flipped to GOP
    The Charleston Gazette - West Virginia News and Sports - News - More W.Va. voters say machines are switching votes 

Election integrity isn't even on the table for democrats.

2. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    I hope they continue to fight back like the Sec of State in Ohio. Score one for the Supreme Court and the voters of Ohio.

I agree. The fact that last election in Ohio, the Sec of State was the head of the Bush Re-election campaign and we couldn't get that conflict of interest addressed shows that the Dems have been a bunch of frigging wimps.

You don't beat dirty fighters by being mr or ms nice person.

3. Silence

Silence wanna lick?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457
    This election though we have a candidate who is addressing these issues BEFORE the election happens.

Obama isn't sitting on his ass and waiting to see what happens. It probably helps that he's an attorney and knows constitutional law. He understands what's wrong and he's trying to fix it.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
  4. Caligirl

Caligirl Oh yes it is too!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +240
  5. Caligirl

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +240

All cases flipped from democrat to republican. the officials say this:

So assuming that the mistakes happen across the board then, and it isn't a machine problem, I guess republican mistakes that get switched to obama, the voter is too stupuid to realize that the vote switched? Hmmm?

6. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    If we are still using voting machines that are not accurate, the politicians only have themselves to blame. If there is nothing they could have done to resolve this problem in 8 years the either don't care of someone else controls our election process.

7. BlackAsCoal

BlackAsCoal Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,884
    Obama isn't doing a goddman thing about election integrity. That pussy-willow is demanding that the Justice Department look into voter fraud by ACORN, not Diebold

Perhaps I missed it .. please provide a link to Obambi's outrage about the potential for massive voter fraud and/or his work on paperless faith-based electronic voting.

8. Caligirl

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +240

It's at state level, what machines you have, and the issue appears to be one of money.

That's not an excuse, but it is part of the reason why we still have machines.

You'll notice that in wva repubs are in charge, unlike in ohio and cal where dems now run the SoS office and have thrown out some of the worst electronic problems and are still working on others.

Anyone living in a state with these sorts of problems needs to look at SoS candidates that take this issue seriously.

But, to both Dillo and BAC, I disagree that we the people should just get over it because the dems haven't taken care of this mess yet.

--Tx for the article BAC.

9. Silence

Silence wanna lick?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457
    In FL we switched to paper ballots. We no longer use touch screen machines. We fill them in like a test, bubble votes.

I'm not sure if that's better or worse but I feel more confident that my vote isn't being stored on a card that could have some program already installed which will turn my vote into something I don't want it to be.

10. BlackAsCoal

BlackAsCoal Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,884
    "People are stupid" is the same bullshit they said FOUR YEARS AGO when the votes flipped to Bush

However .. can you blame them for declaribg people are stupid when thy've been getting away with the same fraud for 8 years and nothing hjas been done about it yet?