If democrats lose this election to fraud, they deserve to lose

do you have any emotion other than rage and indignation? you seem very bitter and angry.

Unfortunately, there aren't more Americans angry and enraged about what is happening to this country. Far too many of us are lemmings who simply go along to get along.

... and unfortunately, you haven't read most of my posts .. I've had good conversations, even with some I don't agree with.

Since voting technology is decided on a local/state level I'd like to know what you think Obama could possibly do?

Obama, like the rest of the Democratic Party, should be screaming at the top of their lungs about the MASSIVE amount of evidence against paperless voting.

Here's a undeniable truth ... republicans would NEVER allow this to happen to them.

They would NEVER allow democrats to be the sole proprietor of the American vote.

They would NEVER allow democratic owned and operated voting machine companies to count the votes without them being able to verify those votes .. particularly when one of the operators of a voting machine company .. one that has been sued successfully for voting fraud .. to come right out and say, "We will deliver the votes to George Bush."

Republicans have gone nuts over ACORN .. do you believe they would allow a Diebold to switch the votes of their candidates without saying a fucking word?

and actually the problem Obama is addressing is Republican efforts to SUPPRESS the democratic votes (by using ACORN and a non-existent voter fraud claim), which goes hand in hand with the voter fraud used in the machines. Fewer democratic votes makes it much easier to steal an election electronically since it's well documented that Democrats do in fact jump parties at times.

Dude .. you are an Obama lover .. you don't have the ability to recognize him because you're infatuated.

Once again .. Post what Obama is doing about the fraud of electronic voting

yeah, Leon County was a nightmare! I believe that's the county that actually came up with NEGATIVE Votes for Al Gore!

if you've never watched the documentary hacking democracy it's a real eye opener!

I encourage most people to vote absentee ballot because it does leave a paper trail and in lieu of that vote early to avoid problems at the polls on election day.

I'm in it .. as well as American Blackout, Stealing Democracy, VoterGate (UK), Drew Barrymore's documentary on voting, The Right To Count, and others.

While I have absolutely no doubt that electronic voting machines are easily manipulated and ought to be outlawed, do bear in mind that election fruad is nothing new.

The people who vote don't count nearly as much the people who count the votes, folks.

Now we live in a society so corrupt that someone sitting on a State committee to elect a candidate can be placed IN CHARGE of keeping an election on the up and up.

Given THAT, I think our problems are way worse than merely that we've got electronic voting machines that are easily manipulated, don't you?

We put the foxes in CHARGE of the chickencoop and then wonder if we'd stop losing chickens by making the coop stronger?!

WAKE UP!

So what is the solution? If your saying there is a massive conspiracy, which while I don't believe it, I also don't dismiss it out of hand, what can be done to protect the election process?

1. Verified Voter Paper Audit Trail .. which must also be the ballot of record

2. Open source software on voting machines .. Australia does it

Or

Paper ballots and hand count at the precinct level

Only voting is mandated to be done in secret .. vote counting is not

Last edited:
And exit polls should not be prohibited. Not sure if they are, but I think maybe they are squelched more since 2000.

fraud?

well what's more corrupt? a system with a lot of electronic holes in it, or one that offers two choices outta 1/3 billion populance that are basically the same animal insisting that they constitute change..?

The Republicans and the Democrats are both in on it. Nothing will be done. The election will go to the highest bidder.

11.11.04: Green, Libertarian Candidates Demand Ohio Recount

Third-parties don't have a chance against the two major parties.

Kerry ultimately joined that recount, and John Conyers (D) was very active on this issue for a while. Barbara Boxer (D) challenged the electoral vote in the senate before the 2005 inauguration.

Both parties are NOT in on it, the democrats should damn well be up in arms about it and they aren't, but they ARE moving.

Kerry ultimately joined that recount, and John Conyers (D) was very active on this issue for a while. Barbara Boxer (D) challenged the electoral vote in the senate before the 2005 inauguration.

Both parties are NOT in on it, the democrats should damn well be up in arms about it and they aren't, but they ARE moving.

So the Democrats are not in on it? :eusa_whistle:

Hilarious!!!! :clap2:

But on the off-chance that you actually believe that, could you let me have some of what you're smoking?

Here is what I am smoking:

BlackState.com - Why Did All the Voting Errors Favor Bush

and some here

Was the 2004 Election Stolen? : Rolling Stone

and mostly here

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/What-Went-Wrong-Ohio-Presidential/dp/089733535X]Amazon.com: What Went Wrong In Ohio: The Conyers Report On The 2004 Presidential Election: Congressman John Conyers, Anita Miller, Gore Vidal: Books[/ame]

but also here

Boxer Poses a Challenge, Briefly - Los Angeles Times

...and the fact that there is not a single case of a democrat winning an election through electronic fraud that a republican was supposed to win.

So I am smoking numbers, baby, numbers. It's all the republicans. I don't know that the politicians are the actual ones committing the fraud, it could be that some people outside congress want republicans in, and are throwing elections without the republican politicians even knowing.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back