If democrats lose this election to fraud, they deserve to lose

The usual explanation is that patches can 'fix' any concerns, that no system is foolproof, and that the pollworkers are properly trained. and that there isn't enough time and money.

For every problem a line of reasons are trotted out as to why we still have to use them.

Democrats have only been in control of congress for a short time. Maybe things can change when they get a larger majority and if they get the executive. I do believe the dems are on the right side on this, if only for selfish reasons.

A bit of personal experience ..

I've been fighting this issue since 2002 in Georgia and democrats have been more resistent to listening and doing something to ensure integrity than the republicans have been.

In fact, I had to go to a republican congressman .. make that a conservative republican congressman to sponsor my bill .. which then passed in the republican controlled State House but never made it out of committee in the democratic controlled State Senate.

I had democrats literally running away from me because the Secretary of State who brought Diebold into the state was a democrat and they didn't want to make her "look bad." My question to them was, while you're protecting the Secreatry of State, who is protecting the citizens of Georgia? .. to which they had no answer that made a damn bit of sense.

Since electronic voting has been introduced in Georgia, we have a republican governor for the first time in 146 years and two republican US Senators for the first time ever .. this at the same time republican identity in Georgia is shrinking and the African-American voting population is increasing.

I haven't really cared which corporate candidate wins .. however, I think I'm changing my mind and hope that Obama loses .. THEN, Americans will get off their asses and do something about ensuring that we conduct fair elections.

Of course there will be the added benefit of having a divided government .. AND Americans black and white will blame his lose on racism .. which will not be the truth in my opinion .. but it would put racism in the spotlight where it should be

How long has the fraud of electronic voting been conclusively proven to be DESIGNED for fraud? .. 4 years and counting.

How intelligent would one have to be to recognize that you cannot allow your opposition to be the sole proprietor of the vote .. about as intelligent as a shitstain.

If democrats lose again to fraud, they desereved to lose and I for one, don't want to hear any sorry ass whining from democrats about how evil and corrupt the republicans are.

Small wonder why republicans piss all over democrats.

More W.Va. voters say machines are switching votes
In six cases, Democratic votes flipped to GOP

No worries the Obama campiagn is right on it. Unlike the Gore or Kerry managers...Obama's people are sharp and will not allow this election to be stolen without a fight.

Oct. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Barack Obama and John McCain have a litigation game plan to accompany their election strategy.

Both candidates have armies of volunteers to ring doorbells and get voters to the polls. They are also forming squadrons of lawyers who are filing challenges and preparing in case Election Day doesn't settle the contest for the White House.

Legal battles unfolding in Ohio, Indiana and Wisconsin provide fresh evidence of the potential fights to come over ballot access in an election marked by unprecedented spending to increase the number of voters in strategically important states.

The millions of dollars that have been poured into registration drives have yielded millions of new voters across the country. Those same efforts have now generated heated battles in both parties with cries of voter fraud and intimidation that may threaten the integrity of the election.
Election integrity isn't even on the table for democrats.

No worries the Obama campiagn is right on it. Unlike the Gore or Kerry managers...Obama's people are sharp and will not allow this election to be stolen without a fight.

Oct. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Barack Obama and John McCain have a litigation game plan to accompany their election strategy.

Both candidates have armies of volunteers to ring doorbells and get voters to the polls. They are also forming squadrons of lawyers who are filing challenges and preparing in case Election Day doesn't settle the contest for the White House.

Legal battles unfolding in Ohio, Indiana and Wisconsin provide fresh evidence of the potential fights to come over ballot access in an election marked by unprecedented spending to increase the number of voters in strategically important states.

The millions of dollars that have been poured into registration drives have yielded millions of new voters across the country. Those same efforts have now generated heated battles in both parties with cries of voter fraud and intimidation that may threaten the integrity of the election.

Here's the problem .. you could have the entire Supreme Court standing around a voting machine .. they'll never see what the software is doing. If there is a challenge to the results, based on exit poling data for instance, the ballot of record is what the software produced. Once the election has been called, it's over.

How would they know 1000 negative votes had been added to a candidate before the election starts. States require a printout of the repository before the election begins .. but it's a report. How would they that I hardcoded "00000" in the code .. supposedly reflecting that the database has zero totals? What will they do.. test for it? My code says that if this isn't November 4, 2000 .. then run .. fake test code .. if yes, then run fake election.

There are a multitude of trojan horse schemes and triggers that won't be found unless you read the software .. open source software

Some states require a random sampling of 1% of the total vote, but they'll be using the same data the software produced.

I have no doubt lawyers can be effective in abating fraud that takes place outside of the machine, but the software is proprietary and no one, not the governor or the Secretary of State can look at its code.

We need real solutions, not good-looking placebos

I haven't really cared which corporate candidate wins .. however, I think I'm changing my mind and hope that Obama loses .. THEN, Americans will get off their asses and do something about ensuring that we conduct fair elections.

Define: get off their asses and do something

I used to believe that if the people were informed and angry enough, they could actually fix the system.

I have lost my faith in the people's ability, even if they get off their asses, to actually do something.

I think there are far too many systemically designed SLIPS twix that CUP and LIP for the PEOPLE to really have any effective impact on decorrupting the system

Perhaps I'm just getting old and cynical, so tet me ask you...

Assume that Obama loses because one or two strategic states are stolen by electronic shinanigans, and it is obvious ... not provable in a court of law, but obvious.

SPECIFICALLY, what do you think the PEOPLE can then do about that BAC?

Last edited:

Nothing in there about electronic fraud.

I used to believe that if the people were informed and angry enough, they could actually fix the system.

I have lost my faith in the people's ability, even if they get off their asses, to actually do something.

I think there are far too many systemically designed SLIPS twix that CUP and LIP for the PEOPLE to really have any effective impact on decorrupting the system

Assume that Obama loses because one or two strategic states are stolen by electronic shinanigans, and it is obvious ... not provable in a court of law, but obvious.

People have already gotten off their asses, Debra Bowen ran on reviewing the black boxes and won, and she has conducted top to bottom reviews of the system, decertified systems, etc.

The suit in Ohio is not dead yet either.

I so wish Kerry had stuck to his word to make sure every vote was properly counted, I think that would have made a big difference.

Specifically .. nothing my brother. The time to act is before the election. It would certainly anger an awful lot of people who would then make enough noise to demand integrity in the system. The US would be seen as a backward nation and the whole world would be screaming racism .. which it would not be because they'd steal an election from any democratic candidate no matter what color, gender, or sexual preference that person was.

I'm like you brother .. I don't have much faith in the American people, but it appears that it's going to take something like this to move us.

Forum List

Back