if climate change is the biggest existential threat ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
the left claims that global warming is a man made crisis that could wreck the environment on the entire planet.. why arent they raising a ruckus about the country that is the biggest polluter by far on earth ? why arent dems condemning China ?

Perhaps we should but I thought trannies reading to our school children was the biggest existential threat. I guess i haven't kept up.

Perhaps we should but I thought trannies reading to our school children was the biggest existential threat. I guess i haven't kept up.
the thread is about what dems believe is the biggest threat which they claim is climate change caused by man made pollution ... so since its a known fact that China is by far the biggest polluter would you agree that makes China the biggest threat to the environment ? or are you going to deflect again to protect your communist allies ?

Bad weather is just an excuse for a foul mood ... the existential threat comes from within ... let me guess, I'm the only one here who's read much of Albert Camus' works ...

the thread is about what dems believe is the biggest threat which they claim is climate change caused by man made pollution ... so since its a known fact that China is by far the biggest polluter would you agree that makes China the biggest threat to the environment ? or are you going to deflect again to protect your communist allies ?

The first three words of my post were, "Perhaps we should..."

Forum List

Back