If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

Colonialism.

Been over for 5 decades. Please stop. I believe trade of idea's and tech would do more good for africa, not slow it down.

It took a decade to rebuild the World Trade Center.

That was just a really small piece of real estate in the most advanced nation in the world.

:doubt:

Article from Sept. 2009:
Eight years later, the site known as Ground Zero remains mostly a giant hole in the ground. A projected completion date has been pushed back years, if not decades. The project has been beset by repeated delays, changing designs, billions of dollars in cost overruns, and feuding among the various parties involved in the complex undertaking.

Rebuilding at World Trade Center Site Long Delayed

Been over for 5 decades. Please stop. I believe trade of idea's and tech would do more good for africa, not slow it down.

It took a decade to rebuild the World Trade Center.

That was just a really small piece of real estate in the most advanced nation in the world.

:doubt:

Article from Sept. 2009:
Eight years later, the site known as Ground Zero remains mostly a giant hole in the ground. A projected completion date has been pushed back years, if not decades. The project has been beset by repeated delays, changing designs, billions of dollars in cost overruns, and feuding among the various parties involved in the complex undertaking.

Rebuilding at World Trade Center Site Long Delayed
Good point. Swallow would be much more impressed with a shantytown of Dominican and Muslim immigrants living in a jumble of metallic and organic human wreckage.

Don't tell me it's due to racism. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades. Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. True in both america and africa.

Sorry, but that's nonsense.

For one, consider the quality of Africa's soil. And its climate. In order to raise a nation you need to have healthy people, which requires food, and lots of it. Nations are raised by the crops that are grown. You can't grow bountiful crops when the soiled is parched and cracking under the extremely hot sun. America's climate is much more suitable to growing crops than Africa's hot, dry weather.

So then how do you explain how Zimbabwe went from "Breadbasket of Africa" during the White-ruled era to "As poor as you possible can get" under Black rule?

Give up? Luckily, I can answer that one for you. Robert Mugabe's "land reform" program. Seizing White-owned farms and giving them to Blacks, many of whom wouldn't know the difference between a backhoe and a shovel. The economy of Zimbabwe collapses because, among other things, it's no longer a major exporter of crops.

Don't tell me it's due to racism. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades. Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. True in both america and africa.

Sorry, but that's nonsense.

For one, consider the quality of Africa's soil. And its climate. In order to raise a nation you need to have healthy people, which requires food, and lots of it. Nations are raised by the crops that are grown. You can't grow bountiful crops when the soiled is parched and cracking under the extremely hot sun. America's climate is much more suitable to growing crops than Africa's hot, dry weather.

So then how do you explain how Zimbabwe went from "Breadbasket of Africa" during the White-ruled era to "As poor as you possible can get" under Black rule?

Give up? Luckily, I can answer that one for you. Robert Mugabe's "land reform" program. Seizing White-owned farms and giving them to Blacks, many of whom wouldn't know the difference between a backhoe and a shovel. The economy of Zimbabwe collapses because, among other things, it's no longer a major exporter of crops.

Takes a lot of learning to overcome 6 centuries. Not to mention continued European meddling. They will learn in time. Dont worry your little head about it.

Because it has been raped for more than six centuries by Europeans.

Last edited:
Ghettos are the end result of America forfeiting it's manufacturing and industrial bases in rust belt cities where Whites and Blacks lived peacefully, usually until some ignorant backward Southerners slimed their way into those areas and demanded that Black people become subservient to them.

Or it could be like what happened to Detroit: Liberalism.

Unions in those manufacturing and industrial bases start getting greedy, forcing companies to close up shop and incompent/corrupt city leaders are sucking the city's bank account dry.

Still, some credit must be given to SA for attempting to keep their white population unlike Zimbabwe. Whether they learned from the Rhodesian clusterfuck or the ANC actually had some members with an iota of common sense is unsure.

The sad fact of the matter is that the larger the percentage of non-blacks, the more successful the country. There are no exceptions in Africa or elsewhere.

Last edited:
"Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination." Ayn Rand

ayn rand is full of shit, too.

Wow! That's a really heavy rebuttal to what I posted!
Are U always so intellectual? lol
Still in grade school I guess.

"Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination." Ayn Rand

ayn rand is full of shit, too.

Wow! That's a really heavy rebuttal to what I posted!
Are U always so intellectual? lol
Still in grade school I guess.
Have you been tested for aspergers?

Since blacks took over South Africa, it has become the rape, murder, and aids capital of the world. Blacks are mentally inferior animals and cannot manage a first world country. RSA used to be the jewel of africa.

Having been made a fool many times in this thread, he now outs himself as a fool....

The board notes you never addressed the issue and instead made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Yup - whites built rhodesia into a first world country and then the blacks, who had done nothing, took it over and renamed in zimbabwe and everything collapsed. . Blacks can't do technology and the country was sure to collapse once blacks took over.

Still, some credit must be given to SA for attempting to keep their white population unlike Zimbabwe. Whether they learned from the Rhodesian clusterfuck or the ANC actually had some members with an iota of common sense is unsure.

The sad fact of the matter is that the larger the percentage of non-blacks, the more successful the country. There are no exceptions in Africa or elsewhere.

Mandela himself said that. When he became president in 1995 he begged the whites to stay, telling them, "we need your skills and intelligence and expertise." Blacks know that they are mentally inferior and need the white man to run things.

Mandela himself said that. When he became president in 1995 he begged the whites to stay, telling them, "we need your skills and intelligence and expertise." Blacks know that they are mentally inferior and need the white man to run things.

What makes you think that you speak for the blacks? How do you know we think that we are inferior?

What makes you think that you speak for the blacks? How do you know we think that we are inferior?

He doesn't. His own poor self esteem has him looking anywhere that he can for someone to look down on. One week it's blacks, other times it's women, and sometimes it's Hispanics.

I think he should have started with lab rats first, and worked his way up from there. Actually, that probably would have been a fail too.

Yup - whites built rhodesia into a first world country and then the blacks, who had done nothing, took it over and renamed in zimbabwe and everything collapsed. . Blacks can't do technology and the country was sure to collapse once blacks took over.

It was more about Mugabe and his system of government.... which is no system at all.
it was just systematic retribution.
You can bet there were plenty of black intelectuals there who probably worked along side
the whites, and they were probablty among the first to go as well.

You forgot to post a link to that quote. Without the link it can only be concluded that you fabricated it or found it at some Nazi website like Stormfront.

You forgot to post a link to that quote. Without the link it can only be concluded that you fabricated it or found it at some Nazi website like Stormfront.

I think we all know Mandela was one to work with people politically, and smart enough to realize that as long as SA was generating wealth through business there would be opportunity for all people including black people. Even through Aparthide, South Africa was
the place to go for working opportunity for black people throughout Africa. Aparthiede was a system, and Mandela was smart enough to realize not every white person embodied apartheide. I would not be supprised at all if he said the words inside the quotation marks.

I think we all know Mandela was one to work with people politically, and smart enough to realize that as long as SA was generating wealth through business there would be opportunity for all people including black people. Even through Aparthide, South Africa was
the place to go for working opportunity for black people throughout Africa. Aparthiede was a system, and Mandela was smart enough to realize not every white person embodied apartheide. I would not be supprised at all if he said the words inside the quotation marks.

I agree that Mandela was smart enough not to toss the baby with the bathwater but if one can find the quote, one should post the link. I find most of the bigot-boys here tend to play fast and loose with the facts.

Yes we can tell who the real racists are. They dont say anything to the white cave simians but they are quick to call someone like me a racist when I prove the white racists wrong. That must have touched a nerve. :lol:

You need me to defend you from the white racist trolling you back for your black racist trolling? My comment said whites and blacks nimrod. You do know what the word and means right?

I dont need you to defend me from anything. I can hold my own. Just pointing out your comment was directed at me instead of the racist baboons you call your brothers.

You are a typical lying piece of shit racist. Where did I call racist baboons my brother?

Colonialism.

this country was once a colony, as was Canada and Australia. Can't blame colonialism.....

Well you can actually........The Colonial Masters in Africa used Africans as Slaves and shipped them to America,Brazil and the West Indies....it was called the TRIANGLE of TRADE......cotton then to England...then Manufactured Goods to Africa......bringing huge wealth to England and America or the wealthy in those countries.

You should read "THE GREAT WHITE LIE" it will explain much to you(which you need to learn,as your explanation is purile to say the least) just saying...steve

Forum List

Back