Zone1 If racism is the reason for blacks being poor, why are most blacks middle class and up?

What have Republicans done in the last 60 years?
Tell blacks what they believe democrats haven't done. Then they tell us how the democratic party is the party of slavery right after they tell us nobody today was alive during slavery when we mention reparations. Not only is the republican party full of racists, they are the excuse party.

Not set out to build and maintain a dependent subsection of society to ensure a voting block.
Untrue. Republicans have built and maintained a dependent subsection of low educated, racist "working class whites" to ensure a voting block. Democrats have no such subsection.

She didn’t give poor whites a free pass, she said poor whites don’t blame another race for their poverty.
Thank you, exactly. I am ascribing the same reasons for black and white poverty - and the libs call that racist.

Exactly.
There is a fine line between honestly helping someone in need, and just enabling them to stay lazy.
And the Democrats have been enabling laziness for 60 years to maintain a voting base.
Yup. LBJ said he’d have the ______s voting Democrat for 200 years.

They are keeping the, dependent for the votes. That’s why if someone suggests that blacks can move past poverty via their own choices (the proof is that most have), the libs come out enraged screeching “raaacist.”

You don't know any blacks. You delude yourself into what belief you have about blacks. Oprah has more money than every one of you racists combined and she will tell you quick about systemic racism and white supremacy. You aren'tbblack and you don't speak to what black buy into.
Wrong again ur#2, I just don't know any blacks like you that only care about race.
Does it ever get old being wrong about everything? I don't know how you do it

Maybe if I took advice from the Big O, I'd be just as misinformed & delusional as you.

BTW, if I have an opinion on something, I will give it when & where I choose regardless of your strong emotions about it.
Maybe I'll be wearing a FBLM shirt when I do it

Wrong again ur#2, I just don't know any blacks like you that only care about race.
Does it ever get old being wrong about everything? I don't know how you do it

Maybe if I took advice from the Big O, I'd be just as misinformed & delusional as you.

BTW, if I have an opinion on something, I will give it when & where I choose regardless of your strong Soemotions about it.
Maybe I'll be wearing a FBLM shirt when I do it

So far I have been right.

You are misinformed and delusional, not me. You don't know any blacks. Nor have you had any serious discussions about race with blacks if you believe that blacks don't believe there is systemic racism and white supremacy.

This is the race and racism section. I won't be discussing the weather. In sections that are not about race I don't discuss race. But people like you make everything about race. Your gaslighting won't stop what I post about. You can't refute one thing I say on matters of race. All your psts have nothing to do with logic. All emotions. And you are certainly free to spew your crazy just as I am free to destroy it with a rebuttal.

So far I have been right.

You are misinformed and delusional, not me. You don't know any blacks. Nor have you had any serious discussions about race with blacks if you believe that blacks don't believe there is systemic racism and white supremacy.

This is the race and racism section. I won't be discussing the weather. In sections that are not about race I don't discuss race. But people like you make everything about race. Your gaslighting won't stop what I post about. You can't refute one thing I say on matters of race. All your psts have nothing to do with logic. All emotions. And you are certainly free to spew your crazy just as I am free to destroy it with a rebuttal.
How many times can you be wrong?
Keep going, it's pretty entertaining.
Nothing like typical progjection & strong emotions turning to frustration & rage to make me chuckle.

Delusional & racist is no way to go through life kid

How many times can you be wrong?
Keep going, it's pretty entertaining.
Nothing like typical progjection & strong emotions turning to frustration & rage to make me chuckle.

Delusional & racist is no way to go through life kid
I haven't been wrong. You should stop being delusional and racist.

I haven't been wrong. You should stop being delusional and racist.
Only wrong about everything but that's OK, you don't know any better.

Somebody obviously taught you wrong but maybe some day you'll wake up & kick off those shackles

You still aren’t answering the question.

Why are MOST blacks not in poverty if racism is the reason a minority of blacks are?
Because they are first in line for government jobs that pay a decent wage. They are recruited above all others

Forum List

Back