If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Don't tell me it's due to racism. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades. Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. True in both america and africa.

Look at that low standard of living.

Victoria-Island-580.jpg

Don't tell me it's due to racism. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades. Fact is blacks are mentally inferior and simply don't produce the scientists and businessmen that create wealth and a high standard of living. Blacks sing and dance and play sports. True in both america and africa.

I think their biggest problem is not intelligence but culture. If they could eliminate or reduce the epidemic level of corruption that infects almost all of black Africa a huge impediment to progress would be removed.

Paul Theroux thinks as he express in his book, see below, that their biggest problem is us or at least the good intentions or our foreign aid groups especially Christian. (To me he appears to have a hostility towards Christianity. ) He believes that if the foreigners would go home leave the African alone they would in time learn to do for themselves and develop their cultures, nations and economies . Paul is a liberal, but that sounds conservative to me.

Paul Theroux
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2004 - Travel - 485 pages
453 Reviewshttp://books.google.com/books/about/Dark_Star_Safari.html?id=NO5sC72BSNgC
In Dark Star Safari the wittily observant and endearingly irascible Paul Theroux takes readers the length of Africa by rattletrap bus, dugout canoe, cattle truck, armed convoy, ferry, and train. In the course of his epic and enlightening journey, he endures danger, delay, and dismaying circumstances

Last edited:

Victoria-Island-580.jpg

I don’t believe that is Africa; it really looks like an architect’s rendition of a proposed project. There are a relatively few rich Africans and sometimes they invest their money in real estate, but usually it is in Europe and other safe places not Africa.

Victoria-Island-580.jpg

I don’t believe that is Africa; it really looks like an architect’s rendition of a proposed project. There are a relatively few rich Africans and sometimes they invest their money in real estate, but usually it is in Europe and other safe places not Africa.
The only rich Africans are Arabs in the north of the continent. The rest are under arrest or being sought by Interpol.

Africa is also one of the harshest continents on earth to live in in terms of climate, famine, disease, and parasites for both human and livestock. Energy that could be spent on development is spent on survival.

Victoria-Island-580.jpg
Bravo. Trying to out an idiot by being a bigger idiot

Victoria Waterfront Masterplan - Lagos, Nigeria

The 24ha site is located to the west of Victoria Island in Lagos. The masterplan envisages a mixed-use development incorporating a regional shopping mall, 3 hotels and over 400,000sqm of commercial and residential development. With 1km of waterfront promenade, a new marina and a central parkland, the vision is to transform the historically poor neighbourhood into a world class destination.

Africa is also one of the harshest continents on earth to live in in terms of climate, famine, disease, and parasites for both human and livestock. Energy that could be spent on development is spent on survival.
It is a black hole, figuratively, and some might say literally. Nevertheless, a black hole.

I think their biggest problem is not intelligence but culture. If they could eliminate or reduce the epidemic level of corruption that infects almost all of black Africa a huge impediment to progress would be removed.

No - it's intelligence or lack of it. As evidence i point out that even here in america very very few blacks that go to college study difficult fields like math and science. Blacks should earn 13%of the math and science PHDs every year in america but they only earn 1%.

Blacks simply don't have the brains to become the scientists and businessmen and engineers that create wealth. They sing and dance and play sports.

No - it's intelligence or lack of it. As evidence i point out that even here in america very very few blacks that go to college study difficult fields like math and science. Blacks should earn 13%of the math and science PHDs every year in america but they only earn 1%.

Blacks simply don't have the brains to become the scientists and businessmen and engineers that create wealth. They sing and dance and play sports.

You must be wrong as Bill Gates says that Africa is far more advanced in terms of education than the US.

:trolls::trolls:

:spam:

What is your degree in, and can we see the sheep skin?

You must be wrong as Bill Gates says that Africa is far more advanced in terms of education than the US.

The board notes you never provided a link for that preposterous quote. I don't believe even gates is dumb enough to say that.

What is your degree in, and can we see the sheep skin?

Nope. Because he does not have one. Keep in mind this is the same stupid f*** who has claimed that women are less intelligent than men.

His mother shoud kick his dumb ass out of the house and make him get a job and support himself.

accept it---white people fucked it up

Forum List

Back