If blacks are equal why is africa by far the most backward continent on earth?

Europe has never produced any native script, every script is derivatives—even Ancient Greek. The history of the alphabet started in ancient Egypt. By the 27th century BC Egyptian writing had a set of some 24 hieroglyphs which are called uniliterals. The numerology (0,1,2,3,4,5) of modern Western scripts all comes from Arabic numerals. We often believe much of civilization was a European creation, but Europe, like most of the world, borrowed from the rare genius of four script inventors, just like it borrowed domestication, and religion.

Why has Europe "never" developed it's own written language???

That link has been debunked since you provided no link that the link you provided was true.

I sure hope you're just a troll. You make white peeps look stupid. Is that your agenda?

Last edited:
You have your directions and geography mixed up. Until you provide a link European women are raped 100% of the time I'm just going to laugh at your posts. :lol:

No you don't understand geography

Sub-Saharan Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now provide links disproving this link and the stated fact 100% of women in sub Saharan Africa. Because so far, your nervous laughs just prove you have lost a debate to a man of a superior race, the white Nordic race.

Like most white perspectives thats not a credible link since its written from a white point of view and its wrong. Please provide a link showing 100% of any continents women are raped. :lol:

post a link that it is not a credible link otherwise your statement is debunked. I can see you cover your fear for the truth in a nervous laughter.

Last edited:
You guys keep calling it subsaharan which actually is not true. Europe is sub saharan. I think you mean super Saharan.

You are repeating a vicious **** lie that is perpetuated to sick ******* on us whites.

There is no such thing as supersaharan and it has been thoroughly debunked. You need to provide links to disprove the stated fact the supersaharan concept has been disproven or you automatically lose the debate which I control the parameters of being a white man

It only takes a little brain power to prove your ignorance. Sub means below or inferior. Super means above or superior. Since most of Africa is above the Sahara, It would be called super saharan. Prove me wrong. Problem is you cant. To illustrate my point I have provided you a map that is portrayed as the Egyptians saw the world.

How the north ended up on top of the map | Al Jazeera America

There is nothing inevitable or intrinsically correct — not in geographic, cartographic or even philosophical terms — about the north being represented as up, because up on a map is a human construction, not a natural one. Some of the very earliest Egyptian maps show the south as up, presumably equating the Nile’s northward flow with the force of gravity. And there was a long stretch in the medieval era when most European maps were drawn with the east on the top.

src.adapt.960.high.1392746487427.jpg

So while I only consider you cave simians to be backwards the white perception of the world is actually upside down.

Your link, has been disproven by NASA photography.

Corbis-42-43571873.jpg

Now provide an updated link disproving the scientifically verified NASA link.

Also, no one has disproven the verified fact that 100% of women in subsahran Africa have been raped.

Through silence you have conceded this argument

Last edited:

Now provide links disproving this link and the stated fact 100% of women in sub Saharan Africa. Because so far, your nervous laughs just prove you have lost a debate to a man of a superior race, the white Nordic race.

Like most white perspectives thats not a credible link since its written from a white point of view and its wrong. Please provide a link showing 100% of any continents women are raped. :lol:

post a link that it is not a credible link other your statement is debunked. I cant see you cover your fear for the truth in a nervous laughter.

It seems all these knuckle-dragging bigots are semiliterate scum. This one clearly left school after 7th grade ... at age 18.

Shut up ****** loving piece of shit

post a link that it is not a credible link other your statement is debunked. I cant see you cover your fear for the truth in a nervous laughter.

It seems all these knuckle-dragging bigots are semiliterate scum. This one clearly left school after 7th grade ... at age 18.

As of yet, none of u have disprove the fact of the 100% rape rate in africa. This conclusively proves Africa is an inferior continent I am waiting for a challenge

As of yet, none of u have disprove the fact of the 100% rape rate in africa. This conclusively proves Africa is an inferior continent I am waiting for a challenge

Using your rationale, I have seen nothing which proves your IQ isn't single digit, proving conclusively that it is. :D

Using your rationale, I have seen nothing which proves your IQ isn't single digit, proving conclusively that it is. :D
Wrong. You need to provide a link to disprove my IQ is 200. Lol dumbass white boy

Fuck these right wingers and their "If blacks...........blah blah blah". And they hate the "I" word.

post a link that it is not a credible link otherwise your statement is debunked. I can see you cover your fear for the truth in a nervous laughter.

Your link on that topic has already been debunked. Please post a link proving your statement 100% of women get raped anywhere. If you dont then I'm done with your flailing around. :lol:

You are repeating a vicious **** lie that is perpetuated to sick ******* on us whites.

There is no such thing as supersaharan and it has been thoroughly debunked. You need to provide links to disprove the stated fact the supersaharan concept has been disproven or you automatically lose the debate which I control the parameters of being a white man

It only takes a little brain power to prove your ignorance. Sub means below or inferior. Super means above or superior. Since most of Africa is above the Sahara, It would be called super saharan. Prove me wrong. Problem is you cant. To illustrate my point I have provided you a map that is portrayed as the Egyptians saw the world.

There is nothing inevitable or intrinsically correct — not in geographic, cartographic or even philosophical terms — about the north being represented as up, because up on a map is a human construction, not a natural one. Some of the very earliest Egyptian maps show the south as up, presumably equating the Nile’s northward flow with the force of gravity. And there was a long stretch in the medieval era when most European maps were drawn with the east on the top.

So while I only consider you cave simians to be backwards the white perception of the world is actually upside down.

Corbis-42-43571873.jpg

Also, no one has disproven the verified fact that 100% of women in subsahran Africa have been raped.

NASA took the picture upside down or a white guy purposely orientated it so that it appears as whites think. Now provide a link that proves you know which direction is up in space. If you cant i will grant you your concession you are greatly outclassed.

Fuck these right wingers and their "If blacks...........blah blah blah". And they hate the "I" word.

HAHAHA. Another left wing loony whose idea of an argument is to say "fuck you". More proof that even the left knows blacks really are mentally inferior.

Corbis-42-43571873.jpg

NASA took the picture upside down or a white guy purposely orientated it so that it appears as whites think. Now provide a link that proves you know which direction is up in space. If you cant i will grant you your concession you are greatly outclassed.

Provide a link(not the debunked Egyptian map) that proves they took the picture upside down or a white guy purposely orientated it it so it appears how whites think. Otherwise your inability to respond to a link is an automatic concession that further proves the inferiority of the African Continent and further emphasizes the 100% rape rate in Africa.

Your link on that topic has already been debunked. Please post a link proving your statement 100% of women get raped anywhere. If you dont then I'm done with your flailing around. :lol:
Nope since you made the claim that my established fact about the 100% rape rate is wrong, the burden is on you to provide evidence to the contrary. As of right now, your lack of response is a concession to my position.

Since blacks took over South Africa, it has become the rape, murder, and aids capital of the world. Blacks are mentally inferior animals and cannot manage a first world country. RSA used to be the jewel of africa.

Nope since you made the claim that my established fact about the 100% rape rate is wrong, the burden is on you to provide evidence to the contrary. As of right now, your lack of response is a concession to my position.

Your concession and plethora of diversions have been noted. You are dismissed. :lol:

Since blacks took over South Africa, it has become the rape, murder, and aids capital of the world. Blacks are mentally inferior animals and cannot manage a first world country. RSA used to be the jewel of africa.

Since Blacks took over South Africa, whites that are mentally inferior are now forced to survive based on their true intellect and abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Since Blacks took over South Africa, whites that are mentally inferior are now forced to survive based on their true intellect and abilities.

looks like paradise compared to Detroit

looks like paradise compared to Detroit

Evidently you know nothing of Detroit...

Forum List

Back