If AZ, PA, MI and NV are blue in 2024

And really the only one that will be in play will be NV and it is hasn’t gone red since Bush ran.

If that is the case, the GOP can take FL, NC, IA, GA, WI, NH, OH, TX & ME and still lose and does anyone thing the GOP will take NH or ME.

In reality, the GOO is going to have to pour a ton of money into these states, when Dems will just pour money and resources into NV, AZ, PA and MI to keep their edge.

I have analyzed the electoral college map and never understand when a Republican wins. It looks impossible. I was wrong in 2004, and 2016. I know how Bush won in 2004 because they made sure he had the worst opponent imaginable. I have no idea how Trump won in 2016. It looks impossible but Republicans have won the presidency before. You are using logic. Humans aren't logical. Lol

I have analyzed the electoral college map and never understand when a Republican wins. It looks impossible. I was wrong in 2004, and 2016. I know how Bush won in 2004 because they made sure he had the worst opponent imaginable. I have no idea how Trump won in 2016. It looks impossible but Republicans have won the presidency before. You are using logic. Humans aren't logical. Lol
GWB won in because they ran on terrorism and fear.

They rigged 5 big counties in 2020 after midnight NOV03 2020. That pushed them over. Again in 2022. They already fixed East Coast & West coast permanently since the 80s' What will be different in 2024?

Voting no longer matters. Mail in. No signature required. Print and drop. See WASH or ORE for details.

No. I don't have the answers. The courts are with the communisrmt. Short of executing 38 million communists who roam these streets?

Last edited:
They rigged 5 big counties in 2020 after midnight NOV03 2020. That pushed them over. Again in 2022. They already fixed East Coast & West coast permanently since the 80s' What will be different in 2024?

Voting no longer matters. Mail in. No signature required. Print and drop. See WASH or ORE for details.
Hilarious fuckup

And really the only one that will be in play will be NV and it is hasn’t gone red since Bush ran.

If that is the case, the GOP can take FL, NC, IA, GA, WI, NH, OH, TX & ME and still lose and does anyone thing the GOP will take NH or ME.

In reality, the GOO is going to have to pour a ton of money into these states, when Dems will just pour money and resources into NV, AZ, PA and MI to keep their edge.

Well the GOP lost GA in 2020 and lost the Senate in 2022. So you can’t really say that GA is going for the GOP with certainty. Trump turned GA into a Swing State.

Unfortunately it's the Democratic party that George Soros, et al are pouring all their money into. The Republicans don't have investors like this working for them. Pretty much everything the Democrats do in this country paves the way for investors like George Soros to commercialize our country the way he wants. That's what he's paying them to do. It's almost like a production corporation subsidizing its marketing activities to an advertising corporation. They both help each other get rich. One hand washes the other. The Democrats are willing to advance the interests of globalists on American soil in return for rewards. Globalists are willing to pay Democrats to do this in order to secure a new market for them which they control absolutely by essentially being the true employers of the U.S. government. Even our taxes which fund so much cannot keep up with this. The globalists are the Democrats favorite customer. The Democrats are the favorite marketing agents of the globalists. In the meantime, FUCK the American people that the Democrats are really supposed to be working for. That all looks great on paper but when your voting base is a pack of retarded special interest groups, they don't really see the difference between that and reality.

Forum List

Back