If AZ, PA, MI and NV are blue in 2024

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago
And really the only one that will be in play will be NV and it is hasn’t gone red since Bush ran.

If that is the case, the GOP can take FL, NC, IA, GA, WI, NH, OH, TX & ME and still lose and does anyone thing the GOP will take NH or ME.

In reality, the GOO is going to have to pour a ton of money into these states, when Dems will just pour money and resources into NV, AZ, PA and MI to keep their edge.

And really the only one that will be in play will be NV and it is hasn’t gone red since Bush ran.

If that is the case, the GOP can take FL, NC, IA, GA, WI, NH, OH, TX & ME and still lose and does anyone thing the GOP will take NH or ME.

In reality, the GOO is going to have to pour a ton of money into these states, when Dems will just pour money and resources into NV, AZ, PA and MI to keep their edge.
Money means nothing; people vote for the Letter.

2022 was the "perfect storm" for democrats.
Sen Graham's comment to make abortions illegal nationwide energized young folks
Sen Scotts proposal to kill SS & Medicare made old folks vote democrat
Trump's J6 fiasco was touted as a "a threat to democracy"
Trump's slate of preferred candidates didn't do well

2024 is shaping up as a "Desantis or bust" election

Ok douche! First I am not a liberal. I am as devasted as you about what happened over the last few days.
If there's anything I've learned from my sporadic posting around here, it's not to take it personally. I've been called both hopeless lib and hopeless Trumpbot. Shrug.

And I think you're right. I think time is against the GOP; the conservative right of the 90s and 00s has been convinced or pushed out by today's nationalist right, and they've been relying on tactics to win rather than wide appeal. If they don't change that, I think they're just going to keep losing their edge in more and more states.

If there's anything I've learned from my sporadic posting around here, it's not to take it personally. I've been called both hopeless lib and hopeless Trumpbot. Shrug.

And I think you're right. I think time is against the GOP; the conservative right of the 90s and 00s has been convinced or pushed out by today's nationalist right, and they've been relying on tactics to win rather than wide appeal. If they don't change that, I think they're just going to keep losing their edge in more and more states.
IMHO the GOP needs to dump Trump. He threw himself under the bus with his J6 fiasco.
I still say that if Trump could "act" presidential, instead as if he was raised by wolves, he would have won easily.

Ok douche! First I am not a liberal. I am as devasted as you about what happened over the last few days.

To Len and many people on this forum., anyone that does not bow down and worship Trump is a Lib. Do not take them seriously.

Winners for us are fiscal conservative ideals on the economy, yet few cut taxes, spending or reduce regulations.

Lowers are abortion and guns. We need to start taking a more moderate stance. Have some exceptions or allow pro-choice conservatives in blue to purple states. And there has to be a more moderate stance we can take on gun rights.

2022 was the "perfect storm" for democrats.
Sen Graham's comment to make abortions illegal nationwide energized young folks
Sen Scotts proposal to kill SS & Medicare made old folks vote democrat
Trump's J6 fiasco was touted as a "a threat to democracy"
Trump's slate of preferred candidates didn't do well

2024 is shaping up as a "Desantis or bust" election
I think at some point DIms run out of freebies and have to actually get a job....then realize the high cost of things and who is responsible.
Hmmm looks like the Sage doesnt like the idea of getting a job.

Last edited:

The former 1-term fuckup will not win WI.

Shocking running the numbers we could win OH, TX, FL, NC, GA, IA, WI, all of NB and NV and still lose. And let’s be honest we are playing from behind in NC, GA, WI and NV!

You are not going to win any of the blue states with far right stances on abortion and gun control. You just aren’t.

The mid-terms should have been a wake up call. We take that stance and Biden’s Puppet Masters win again easily.

The House could be lost and the senate could be a stalemate AZ and MT staying blue (I though Tester would go before and he won), if OH and WV go blue (Manchin seems to win there), they they have a 51-50 lead.

The non-compromise on abortion and gun control is what keeps us non-competitive in many purple states!

IMHO the GOP needs to dump Trump. He threw himself under the bus with his J6 fiasco.
I still say that if Trump could "act" presidential, instead as if he was raised by wolves, he would have won easily.
Close.
COVID presented Trump an opportunity few leaders actually get.
To lead their country through an actual existential crisis.
If Trump had decided to be President instead of running for President he would be president today.

Forum List

Back