Poll Results: Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, and Trump

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Y-A-W-N. 12 months out from an election. Oh, yeah, and in your zeal to to cut and paste information that changes on a weekly basis, you forgot these polls tucked in right beneath the ones you're so giddy about.

1697721787632.png

Let's face facts. Trump is the only person who can led us out of this mess we're in., and the American people know that. MAGA
Trump can't even make his way out the messes he's in right now. I shudder to think where we'd be if that asshole got another four years.
He doesn't give a shit about anything but himself.

You had to work hard to find and outlier, and the best you could do was a statistical tie. lol.
LOL. Keep holding on to hope. It's really all you have right now. Cause it ain't looking too good otherwise.
All these polls are within the margin of error and I'm sorry, just like 2020, if the choice is Trump or Biden, when it comes down to it, the majority will choose Biden.

Trump can't even make his way out the messes he's in right now. I shudder to think where we'd be if that asshole got another four years.
He doesn't give a shit about anything but himself.
The only mess Trump is in is the mess our renegade justice system fabricated, which is one of the bigger problems caused by liberals and will be high on Trump's list for fixing.

LOL. Keep holding on to hope. It's really all you have right now. Cause it ain't looking too good otherwise.
All these polls are within the margin of error and I'm sorry, just like 2020, if the choice is Trump or Biden, when it comes down to it, the majority will choose Biden.
That's fine, as long as the gop hopeful takes the electoral college.....Oh wait, did you think the popular vote mattered? :laughing0301:

That's fine, as long as the gop hopeful takes the electoral college.....Oh wait, did you think the popular vote mattered? :laughing0301:
Again, Trump has made NO gains in popularity among voters in the swing states he lost last time. That means he faces the same electoral math as he did in 2020. Which means..he loses...again. :)

Psst..snapshots a year out that change wildly from week to week aren't a good indicator. I thought 2020 and 2016 would have taught you that lesson. :)

Again, Trump has made NO gains in popularity among voters in the swing states he lost last time. That means he faces the same electoral math as he did in 2020. Which means..he loses...again. :)

Psst..snapshots a year out that change wildly from week to week aren't a good indicator. I thought 2020 and 2016 would have taught you that lesson. :)
I really like our chances of getting shed of the dems.....Watch Virginia's state elections, next month, that will help tell the tale in the swing states.

Y-A-W-N. 12 months out from an election. Oh, yeah, and in your zeal to to cut and paste information that changes on a weekly basis, you forgot these polls tucked in right beneath the ones you're so giddy about.

View attachment 845234
So, you're trying to say that after 91 indictments and the media being anti-Trump 24/7 a one percent lead is the best you can do?

I lean right. My wife leans left. She voted for Biden over Trump in 2020 but has said she will not vote for either one in 2024 if that is the choice. No matter what, Biden is a no for her.

I figured out one day that in order for there to be a 50/50 split in the electoral college, Biden has to win the popular vote by about 3%. That's just to have a tie with Trump in the college. Biden needs more than 3% if he wants to win.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, that's not what this thread says. It shows Trump leading in a few swing states.

Forum List

Back