If another country started firing rockets into your neighborhood...

Come on boys. Lets do history. You anti jew pricks are most amazing.

I thought the video had it pretty much covered. For 5000 years, one angry tribe of assholes after another went into that land thinking their Invisible Sky Pixie gave it to them.

The Zionists are just the latest, until the Palestinians drive them out.

maybe... but they still won. *shrug*

Come on boys. Lets do history. You anti jew pricks are most amazing.

I thought the video had it pretty much covered. For 5000 years, one angry tribe of assholes after another went into that land thinking their Invisible Sky Pixie gave it to them.

Yeah... there's that.

But what happens when the Palestinians "win"?

This is the problem.

An ideal world, Jews and Muslims would share that land equally, one person, one vote, and live together peacefully.

I think a better solution would be to declare the whole region a world heritage site, let people vote on a government that manages the roads and the infrastructure, but security matters are held internationally as it is an important place to three world religions.

More likely, they'll just keep fighting until one side or the other wipes out the other. And they'll do it over religion, pretty much the stupidest reason to do anything.

Yeah... there's that.

But what happens when the Palestinians "win"?

This is the problem.

An ideal world, Jews and Muslims would share that land equally, one person, one vote, and live together peacefully.

I think a better solution would be to declare the whole region a world heritage site, let people vote on a government that manages the roads and the infrastructure, but security matters are held internationally as it is an important place to three world religions.

More likely, they'll just keep fighting until one side or the other wipes out the other. And they'll do it over religion, pretty much the stupidest reason to do anything.

You are a moron. The country will never be declared 'world heritage site' LoL.

The interesting thing to come is the next time the palestinians look for recognition as a State in the U.N..My guess is Obama will throw the Jews under the bus by voting in favor of a Palestinian state.

You are a moron. The country will never be declared 'world heritage site' LoL.

The interesting thing to come is the next time the palestinians look for recognition as a State in the U.N..My guess is Obama will throw the Jews under the bus by voting in favor of a Palestinian state.

Actually, it would be in Israel's best interest if they did exactly that. The alternative would be incorporating the "occuppied territories" into Israel proper. And eventually, those people will get the vote.

Of course, Israel is doomed inevitably, as even Jews are becoming a bit embarrassed by Zionism. Zionism has become crazy Uncle Moshe screaming about Hitler at your bat-Mitzvah.

Forum List

Back